Author Topic: Something I've come to ponder  (Read 1779 times)

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
Something I've come to ponder
« on: April 12, 2019, 05:35:51 PM »
I’ve kind of gotten out of practice of making fun of DUmmies. Oops. I meant fictionally spirit-guiding DUmmies. The current crop that Skins is trying to keep hidden from the normal public are usually more pathetic than entertaining. Despite it all, they still cause me to wonder about things.

For instance, we all know the Trump is bad. Terribly bad. We know he is bad because DU tells us so all of the time. The news media tells us so all of the time. The Democrat Party tells us so all of the time. And celebrities tells us so all of the time.

We also know that the Democrat Party is the party of compassion. We know because…well, see above.

Now comes the pondering part. If Trump really is so terrible and if the Democrat Party really is so compassionate wouldn’t the Democrat Party, in order to protect the poor illegals from Trump’s terribleness, be actively trying to prevent these poor illegals from coming into the county?

It's almost like someone is not telling the truth.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: Something I've come to ponder
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 01:04:12 AM »
The bad ones are the ones trying to kill America.  That would be the democrat party of scum.  They will lose but blood may flow shutting them down.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 03:49:14 AM »
If Trump really is so terrible and if the Democrat Party really is so compassionate wouldn’t the Democrat Party, in order to protect the poor illegals from Trump’s terribleness, be actively trying to prevent these poor illegals from coming into the county?

It looks from the time-stamp you might have posted this before the latest news.

"If the Democrat party is so compassionate," well then, why don't their sanctuary cities welcome the huddled masses the president wants to send them, to take care of?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 05:31:06 AM »
It looks from the time-stamp you might have posted this before the latest news.

"If the Democrat party is so compassionate," well then, why don't their sanctuary cities welcome the huddled masses the president wants to send them, to take care of?

You would be correct, sir. I did not see that until this morning. I'd love to hear that discussion on NPR.

For those who don't listen to NPR it is very predictable. During each news cast they are usually going to cover a person or people of color. During the person of color "segment" they are going to play up the person and often work in how terrible white people were in the past. By the way, isn't white a color? Also during each news cast they are usually going to cover homosexuality or transsexualism. Again, they usually play up the person (or group) and often work in how terrible normal people are to the group. Finally, during each news cast they are usually going to cover Trump in an unfavorable light.

On the occasions that a Trump supporter appears as a guest almost and makes a statement in defense of the president the NPR news person always follows with a "yeah, but..." and essentially discounts everything the supporter has said.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is much more intense than Bush Derangement Syndrome ever was.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 10:02:08 AM »
An excellent example in cartoon form:

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2019, 01:53:04 PM »
Sometimes it almost seems like a comedy skit when they spew BS or stupidity like AOC or pure lies like chuck or nancy. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!