Author Topic: Trump: Russia probe an attempted coup  (Read 689 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Trump: Russia probe an attempted coup
« on: April 10, 2019, 10:49:28 AM »

Wed Apr 10, 2019, 09:58 AM

Star Member dhol82 (5,816 posts)
Trump: Russia probe an attempted coup

He is blathering on about treason.
Looks like they will be starting an ‘investigation.’
Don’t have a link - it’s on MSNBC right now.
]

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211998940

One of numerous threads on the topic of AG Barr investigating the origins of the Trump/Russia saga.

Elliot Dips*it is considering his options...

Response to dhol82 (Original post)

Wed Apr 10, 2019, 09:59 AM

Star Member Eliot Rosewater (20,769 posts)

2. Time to rocknroll folks.

We are in SUCH worse shape than we realize

:stoner: :stoner:

Response to Eliot Rosewater (Reply #2)

Wed Apr 10, 2019, 10:34 AM

Star Member KPN (7,246 posts)

19. I think you are right. I'm afraid things are going to get very bad if something doesn't happen to

end this coup being carried out by tRump and the rogue authoritarian right-wing party now.

Not sure it can wait till 2020. And if it does, I have no faith in a clean election

My reaction to this?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

A Horse with no Brain chimes in:
Response to dhol82 (Original post)

Wed Apr 10, 2019, 10:05 AM

Star Member Horse with no Name (33,201 posts)

10. What this tells me

He always regurgitates what he has read and he projects like crazy.
So I am guessing somewhere in the Mueller report there is phraseology that indicates that the Russian involvement was an attempted coup. 

It's a coup

And game over we have been discovered...
Response to Horse with no Name (Reply #10)

Wed Apr 10, 2019, 10:12 AM

Star Member lostnfound (12,831 posts)

14. No, this is a Republican counter-attack strategy

Barr and the GOP Senate are going to make a big giant show of claiming that the deep state participants like Comey and McCabe were traitors who tried to overthrow the trump government.

Expect the words treason / traitor to be turned on their heads, and repeated over and over while his base is encouraged to be violent

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Re: Trump: Russia probe an attempted coup
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 11:00:59 AM »
My thoughts about what POTUS said this morning?
It's not treason to disagree with the President, or even to work against them.

What occurred was illegal, sure, and those involved should go to jail (but they won't).  Those who were indicted for process crimes or had their names besmirched, like Page and Flynn, should be able to appeal and get convictions overturned and expunged.  Further, they should be able to sue those individuals for slander and the MSM for libel.

Ultimately, until those members of the deep state are held accountable by being beggared for their actions and/or doing prison time, the people "in power" will not be deterred.

Offline SVPete

Re: Trump: Russia probe an attempted coup
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 11:37:04 AM »
"Treason" is commonly used very sloppily in the US. No doubt hundreds or thousands of examples could be found in just the past three years of DU posts. So DU-folk are hypocrites for whining about Trump using the word imprecisely. They should avoid like the plague telling Trump to, "Put up or shut up," because when he does, they will. Or maybe their howling and wailing will get turned up to 111.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.