Author Topic: OK peeps. AG Barr just testified he that he will not realease ....  (Read 1287 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
This is the OP of in one of several brand new threads....
Tue Apr 9, 2019, 10:41 AM

Star Member Ninga (6,406 posts)

OK peeps. AG Barr just testified he that he will not realease the full unredacted

Mueller Report.

Now what?

Dems jumping out the window, Repubs uncorking the bottle!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211996278
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

Re: OK peeps. AG Barr just testified he that he will not realease ....
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 11:13:51 AM »
Since releasing the report unredacted would violate multiple laws, I guess that means Barr wants to obey the law. BTW, the Mueller report evidently mixes grand jury material and classified material throughout the report, which makes the redaction process slow, and will also result in redactions in many/most pages and paragraphs - AKA conspiracy-theory fuel.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 12:08:31 PM »
Given what these feral jackals have done to others whom they have decided to target for harassment, it would be a GIGANTIC disservice to the people in the grand jury testimony to reveal their identities.  IIUC, Mueller ran more than 500 people in front of the grand jury.  So, some poor bastard who is the night janitor at Trump Tower will suddenly not be able to take his wife out for an anniversary dinner because rabid Leftists would attack him in a restaurant for daring to say that he didn't remember personally seeing Donald Trump on the night of June 12, 1986.
No way in hell should these baboons ever have access to that sort of private information.  Lock it up in Fort Knox forever.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 12:38:19 PM »
Just moving the goalposts AGAIN.

First it was JILL STEIN RECOUNTS!!!  Then it was ROGUE ELECTORS!!   Then "HE'LL BE IMPEACHED BEFORE INAUGURATION!!
Then the 2 year Mueller Mutual Masturbatory Meetings.  Now "Just wait until the FULL REPORT IS RELEASED!!".
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 12:39:54 PM »
Since releasing the report unredacted would violate multiple laws,

From what I have heard, some of these laws were put in place by the democrat party after they were embarrassed by the frankness of the Ken Starr on bill clinton, so they are reaping what they have sown...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 12:51:14 PM »
OK DUpeeps, just because you want something doesn't make it happen. For example, DUpipo have wanted to be normal for years and still, they are just a bunch of ignorant social misfits unable to comprehend and accept how the real world works.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 01:15:12 PM »
Star Member Wednesdays (11,072 posts)
30. Do you think we can get 17 repug senators to vote to convict?

If not, then impeachment would be an exercise in futility.

So why don't you just take him out and have him shot for all his treasonous acts and high crimes. :shrug:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 01:58:46 PM »
Star Member Wednesdays (11,072 posts)
30. Do you think we can get 17 repug senators to vote to convict?

If not, then impeachment would be an exercise in futility.

You morons can still impeach him.  You own the house and have the votes.  But you need a better reason to impeach him than he beat hillary in 2016.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2019, 02:07:39 PM »
Barr is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

If he redacts he's hiding stuff.  If he doesn't he's releasing confidential information.

Can't have it both ways, DUmmies.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2019, 09:59:26 AM »
Federal law specifically prohibits certain information from being released in these reports, so the Dems will not see an unredacted version of the report.  You know damned well that if AG Barr erroneously released an unredacted version of the report, the Dems would publicize it in milliseconds.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2019, 10:17:10 AM »
Tue Apr 9, 2019, 10:41 AM

Star Member Ninga (6,406 posts)

OK peeps. AG Barr just testified he that he will not realease the full unredacted

Mueller Report.
They should have asked him if he will release the full unredacted Mueller report?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke