Author Topic: BREAKING: NYT Story..Mueller Investigators Say Findings More Troubling For Trump  (Read 3379 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211983203

This could be even more fun.  More anonymous sources, more intrigue, and more breathless reporting by the DUmmies.  LOL  UPDATE!!  BREAKING NEWS!!  BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :rotf:

uponit7771 (53,206 posts)

BREAKING: NYT Story..Mueller Investigators Say Findings More Troubling For Trump Than Barr Indicated

Sounds like the leaks are starting ..

I'm shocked ... shocked that Barr would understate the report ... 

EDIT: Now on Hardball ... NYT Story

More to come

EDIT: (prediction) : Troubling means illegal cause Trump the Child Snatcher doesn't have ... ANY ... shame.

Update: NOT FROM NYT YET ... from MSNBC -

NYT: Some on Mueller’s team see their findings more damaging for Trump

https://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/nyt-some-on-mueller-s-team-see-their-findings-more-damaging-for-trump-1471712323990

Update: From NYT (paywall)

Mueller Investigators Say Findings More Troubling For Trump Than Barr Indicated

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/03/us/politics/mueller-findings-barr.html

WASHINGTON — Some of Robert S. Mueller III’s investigators have told associates that Attorney General William P. Barr failed to adequately portray the findings of their inquiry and that they were more troubling for President Trump than Mr. Barr indicated, according to government officials and others familiar with their simmering frustrations.

At stake in the dispute — the first evidence of tension between Mr. Barr and the special counsel’s office — is who shapes the public’s initial understanding of one of the most consequential government investigations in American history. Some members of Mr. Mueller’s team are concerned that, because Mr. Barr created the first narrative of the special counsel’s findings, Americans’ views will have hardened before the investigation’s conclusions become public.

UPDATE: Looks like there are ... MULTIPLE ... summaries written by people associated with Mueller investigation <---- NOT VERIFIED YET !!!

There is too much over there for me to bring over this morning.  Lots of stuff I need to get done, but enjoy!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
I don't know how their little hearts can stand all this disappointment.

Not much longer I hope.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
uponit7771 (53,206 posts)

BREAKING: NYT Story..Mueller Investigators Say Findings More Troubling For Trump Than Barr Indicated

Sounds like the leaks are starting ..
After 2+ years you would think they would how this is going pan out. Two words DUmmies:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

Anonymous.

No details.

No reference to which imaginary "crime" Ds have accused Trump of.

It's a smoke-and-mirrors red herring intended to support the Ds' subpoena. I think the fuse leading toward the coming Whomp! Whomp! could be quite short.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Since most of the Mueller team were hardcore Dems, it's hardly a surprise that some of them would be feeding that kind of drivel to the Dem paparazzi.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 09:31:36 AM by DumbAss Tanker »
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Since most of the Mueller team were hardcore Dems, it's hardly a surprise that some of them would be feeding that ind of drivel to the Dem paparazzi.

That was my thoughts exactly.  They're just butt hurt they weren't able to give the party what the party demands. 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
My anonymous sources told me these anonymous sources are lying through their anonymous teeth.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Since most of the Mueller team were hardcore Dems, it's hardly a surprise that some of them would be feeding that kind of drivel to the Dem paparazzi.
That's assuming it's even coming from them. For all we know, this "source" could be about as real as a 3 dollar bill.

Offline ADsOutburst

Anonymous sources indicate the Dems signed a pact with Satan. It's totally in the Mueller report, toward the end somewhere.

Offline freedumb2003b

Anonymous.

No details.

No reference to which imaginary "crime" Ds have accused Trump of.

It's a smoke-and-mirrors red herring intended to support the Ds' subpoena. I think the fuse leading toward the coming Whomp! Whomp! could be quite short.

Remember all the "unnamed sources close to the investigation" who said a perp walk for Trump and family were eminent? Still busy I see.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Anonymous sources could be anyone like Bugs Bunny.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline jukin

---BREAKING NEWS----

Anonymous sources tell Jukin News Network that within 24 business hours Trump will be frog marched from the oval office.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211983203

This could be even more fun.  More anonymous sources, more intrigue, and more breathless reporting by the DUmmies.  LOL  UPDATE!!  BREAKING NEWS!!  BOMBSHELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :rotf:

KC

Actually, it was annoymorous sources who talked to annoymorous sources.

Chuck Todd Admits Media 'Playing Two Levels of Telephone' With Mueller Sources

(MSNBC's Chuck) Todd then asked NBC intelligence and national security reporter Ken Dilanian about dealing with his sources. “And it's even more dramatic than just they won't go on the record, we're getting this secondhand,” He shockingly admitted. “We're not getting this directly from people who worked for Robert Mueller. We’re getting this from people who spoke to those people.”

A few minutes later, the MSNBC host even conceded that Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani made a “credible” in noting how, “if there was a significant difference, Mueller would have corrected it as he did with the false BuzzFeed report.”

“The problem that Democrats have of pushing against that statement....is that it is all anonymous people,” Todd lamented. “All of us are admitting – Our organization, yours, the Post. It is people who are talking to people who’ve talked to reporters. Right? We're playing two levels of telephone.”

:rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
Yeah, but don't get too excited.

I heard from a friend "on the inside" who really knows about these things who says that when Mueller was put over this investigation that they temporarily swore him in as Special Super Special Agent. The Special Super Special Agent designation, though temporary, allows the individual to operate outside the "umbrella" of any single federal agency AND, most importantly, give the individual special arrest authority. In other words, a Special Super Special Agent can actually arrest a sitting president. According the my friend, Mueller's Special Super Special Agent status does not expire until May 28th of this year.

My friend is pretty sure that Mueller just released his report to give Big Orange a false sense of security. Then sometime between now and May 27th Mueller will swoop in with his Special Super Special Agent powers and do some frog-marching.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Actually, it was annoymorous sources who talked to annoymorous sources.

Chuck Todd Admits Media 'Playing Two Levels of Telephone' With Mueller Sources

:rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:

Oh wow!!  LOL Somehow I don’t think this as cool as playing 3D chess.

KC

*Stolen

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Anonymous sources indicate the Dems signed a pact with Satan.

That’s not news.  That’s common knowledge.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Old n Grumpy

According to a source high up in the Bilderburg group, At a secret meeting of the illumanati it was reported that an un named person nick named "pencil neck" claims to have deciphered all the evidence that has been in plain sight since the Da Vinci papers were decoded that Trump is guilty.
It will all come out in the Russian edition of the Palmer Report.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

According to a source high up in the Bilderburg group, At a secret meeting of the illumanati it was reported that an un named person nick named "pencil neck" claims to have deciphered all the evidence that has been in plain sight since the Da Vinci papers were decoded that Trump is guilty.
It will all come out in the Russian edition of the Palmer Report.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Did Jason Leopold verify it with a second source this time?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Boy those are some names you don't hear thrown around the DUmp much anymore.  LOL  Palmer, Leopold, and Mensch ...

They're dead to the DUmmies!

KC

*Stolen

Offline Adam Wood

Well, Trump can certainly feel the walls closing in on the beginning of the end of the noose tightening around that bombshell.

Or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0

Offline ADsOutburst

Well, Trump can certainly feel the walls closing in on the beginning of the end of the noose tightening around that bombshell.

Or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0
It ain't over 'till the frog lady is fat-marched!