Author Topic: primitives worry about their mental state  (Read 795 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives worry about their mental state
« on: April 07, 2019, 10:24:46 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211992751

Oh my.

BigOleDummy (499 posts)     Sun Apr 7, 2019, 07:26 PM

I'm starting to worry about my mental state

As the title suggests I am becoming concerned because …… well because I've started to think unthinkable things. Horrible terrible things. Such as ……. the hateful rhetoric spewing from the right threatening violence to Liberals and anyone not as crazy as they are. We have trillions of bullets they say ……. impeach trump and its civil war they threaten …… the Press is the enemy of the people spewed daily and constantly. Could all this be a concerted propaganda push to get us to start defending ourselves? When chump and his 1% cohorts drive their minions to a frenzy and they start , well step up their attacks, on us and we push back.... will that be all that's needed for chump and mcturtle to declare martial law and suspend the constitution completely? Are we TRULY in the midst of a slow motion coup?

It bothers me that these thoughts creep into my head.

FirstLight (10,043 posts)      Sun Apr 7, 2019, 07:35 PM

4. Believe me

I'm right there with you.

Everyone says it's so important to focus on winning 2020...but that might not make a difference at this point. There's still plenty of time between November and January. The MAGAS hit the streets and go crazy, Trump has some way to twist it back into the Liberals and orders martial law or worse...

Yea, I've thought about it too

Not to mention the DAILY damage to our Constitution...

PeeJ52 (1,121 posts)      Sun Apr 7, 2019, 08:00 PM

5. By 2020 we might not have much constitution left...

McConnell, will have nuclear optioned all the votes down to a simple majority vote will push everything through. Gerrymandering wins... If the courts rule with tRump and his rule by emergency decree, we might as well just get rid of the legislative branch altogether... It is scary...

sfwriter (2,838 posts)      Sun Apr 7, 2019, 08:01 PM

6. I've thought violence is inevitable since Sarah Palin joined McCain and the right fawned over her.

If there is no compromise, even with reality, then conflict is inevitable. America went through the same shit in the 1850s and eventually, the slavers had to make their ultimate stand and god damn the humanity of it. Damn rationality and fire on that fort boys!

I think it will not end the way they think. The nation's urban centers will turn on the militant rural ****adoodles pretty damn quick if any sort of organized violence starts. Those urban centers are democratic, populous, and the source of most of the Nation's productive capacity. Those 3%'ers will find themselves facing the 82nd Airborne, Drones, and effective starvation as EVERY ****ING THING THEY NEED becomes unavailable. Why, because the fantasy of their own importance and independence fails to recognize their position way out on a ****ing limb of a global supply chain with three days of food in their stores. "Hey bubba, I stockpiled 10,000 rounds of ammunition." Great how are you fixed for toilet paper, lemons and blood pressure medicine? Because we're more likely to find your stinky, scurvy-laden corpse stroked out in your bunker come the Spring thaw than you are to take a single metropolitan area. The moment they declare the independent Republic of Kansastan or whatever, the Walmarts empty and they starve.

I watched a youtube video where two guys waxed poetic about how they would lay siege to Chicago and Chicago would fall because the city will starve and liberals don't have guns. Are you ****ing kidding me? Chicago will resupply via the lake and the southside has been importing every weapon Indiana will sell them. LOTs of retired military in Chicago. The lack of a grounding in reality will lead these yahoos to the slaughter.

Remember, their violence HAS NOT been valorized, it has been denied. Donald Trump does not accept ANY violence has occurred in his name. He leaves the violent ones to hang. He will not rush to their defense. He is a coward. I see no evidence that the nation's police will fail to defend their populations. I see no governor that would fail to call the guard on an insurrection. I see no evidence the military would turn on the people. Violent chumps will be treated as criminals and Fox News will pretend it didn't happen.

^^^like flyover country can't feed itself?

Nictuku (1,799 posts)      Sun Apr 7, 2019, 10:32 PM

11. I just had a week vacation

.... only could afford a staycation. But I like being at my house (M-F I barely see it). It was too rainy to do much yardwork, so I didn't really get a lot done. Not even in the house. I just wasn't motivated. I'm down in the dumps. Finally figured out that I'm just very depressed. What is happening to my country? Is there no hope? These primaries just get me down, seeing democrats attack other democrats. It is just demoralizing.

No, I'm not suicidal, just despondent. I have all this hate in my heart for trump and his supporters. It is defiling me. I'm usually a very loving woman. Now I can barely crack a smile. But tomorrow, it is back to work and the grind (4 hours commuting each day, 9 hour work days).

It didn't help that the one beautiful sunny day during my 'spring break' I ended up teleworking because there was work that just had to get done.

Today was a little sun, but it is my last day, and I'm already depressed because of that.

Oh well. Tomorrow's alarm goes off at 3 am. I had better get with the program and get to sleep.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: primitives worry about their mental state
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 07:54:19 AM »
... the hateful rhetoric spewing from the right threatening violence to Liberals and anyone not as crazy as they are.

Like this female? Like the vast array of skews organizations and celebritard who slandered Nick Sandmann and the many Progs who threatened him and his family, because he stood still when an crazy stranger beat a drum within a foot or so of his face? Like the Antifa-grade Progs who threaten to riot if conservative speakers speak on college campuses, and do riot if the administration doesn't cave to their threats?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 08:09:13 AM »
I have all this hate in my heart for trump and his supporters.

No more than we have for you.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 09:10:49 AM »
Ironic how they accuse the right of what the left does every day.  :thatsright:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 09:59:28 AM »
5. By 2020 we might not have much constitution left...

Rhetorical question: why do they say such stupid things?  Ask a lefty to name ONE PART of the USC that President Trump has violated. Objectively.  As in an executive order.  The ones who want to undermine the USC are the left: Free speech, the right to possess guns, guilty until proven innocent, the right to be silent, almost ALL the USC and Bill of Rights are constant under lefty attack.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.