Author Topic: Pam spins a small bouncy  (Read 4520 times)

Offline Karin

Pam spins a small bouncy
« on: April 05, 2019, 07:58:34 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211988552
demtenjeep (25,447 posts)

smacked down a HARD trumper co-worker today. It felt good.. He was

trying to goad me about Biden and hugs.

I stood up to him and said I would rather have a hugger than a ***** Grabber

See-the thing is, in real life I rarely use curse words and almost never say the P word.

But it shut him up.

Makes me sad that he teaches Sped SS

I always thought Sped was a derogatory term. 

Star Member Siwsan (11,951 posts)

1. I just shut one down with a 'Lord of the Flies' reference

Told him about my fantasy of transporting trump* and his cult to a remote island that's been fit with lots and lots of cameras. We could broadcast the real life version of 'Lord of the Flies' that I have NO doubt would develop. And if we put it on pay for view, we could likely make a big dent in paying off the massive debt that the tax cuts for the rich have caused.

His response has been **crickets**.

"Shut him down."  *crickets*   :rotf: :lmao: :rofl:  "Let me tell you my fantasy...."

UniteFightBack (2,371 posts)

5. I've been saying that too..I also used hair sniffer. OK send in the hair sniffer to take out the

***** grabber. Also at work there were some arm taps and back slaps had today......I made sure to highlight the casual touching that we all engage in. I also reminded my co workers what happens when we get together w/ colleagues from other offices...yup kissing, hugging, handshakes...the works.

Continuing to justify/normalize the indefensible to each other. 

My workplace has a no touching policy.  No hugs, no nothing.  That is the new normal, DUmmies.  Don't you see why?

Pam only got 5 responses to her little tale.  Not worth rowing over now, just documenting. 

Offline SVPete

Re: Pam spins a small bouncy
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 08:58:31 PM »

See-the thing is, in real life I rarely use curse words and almost never say the P word.

What a load! There used to be a pic of Pam that she posted on FB of her wearing her P#$%^ hat and flipping off her cell phone camera.

And as I keep saying, Trump did not say that he grabbed a woman that way. Unlike Pam, I actually found and read a transcript. What Trump said could be interpreted as she does, but his actual words can be interpreted in other, equally or more plausible, ways.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 10:55:19 PM »
>demtenjeep (25,447 posts) ... I stood up to him and said I would rather have a hugger than a ***** Grabber

Have you checked your PH today?  It may be more than your rotten attitude that stinks up the place.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 04:06:14 AM »
That is pitiful but par for the course for Pam.

Wasn`t she supposed to be all but dead by now like Omaha Steve?

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2019, 06:10:20 AM »
Usually Pam creates her stories in order to brag about something she owns or some place she's going. This time she doesn't appear to be doing that so I was wondering why she'd create this lie. Then it came to me. It might be jealousy.

Bouncy Ball was a school employee who became world famous for her made up stories. She became so famous that an entire genre of lies was named after her. Pam is jealous and wants something named after her.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2019, 07:08:18 AM »
Pam is jealous and wants something named after her.

Depends already have a name!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2019, 09:18:22 AM »
Dentendrawers?

Demtenpends?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2019, 10:14:10 AM »
Trump's words have been badly misquoted by all on the left.

What he said was that star****ers would LET famous men grab them by the *****.  See Joey Paste Eater Biden never let a prepubescent girl or woman Let him get all handsy with them. He just creepily did it without asking. 

A HUGE DIFFERENCE.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2019, 04:41:25 PM »
UniteFightBack (2,371 posts)

5. I've been saying that too..I also used hair sniffer. OK send in the hair sniffer to take out the

***** grabber. Also at work there were some arm taps and back slaps had today......I made sure to highlight the casual touching that we all engage in. I also reminded my co workers what happens when we get together w/ colleagues from other offices...yup kissing, hugging, handshakes..Bisexual sex, fudge packing, knob polishing group sex and all sorts of weird fetishes..the works.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2019, 10:19:56 PM »
UniteFightBack (2,371 posts)..I made sure to highlight the casual touching that we all engage in. I also reminded my co workers what happens when we get together w/ colleagues from other offices...yup kissing, hugging, handshakes...

I've seen a different doorway shut a million times before
The smiling she chameleon, the smiling vinyl whores

They know what they want, they sing your name
And glide between the sheets
I never say no, in chemical glow we'll let our bodies meet
So was it just a copulation, just another copulation I said
Loving just for laughs, carnal autograph, lying on a lizard's bed?

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2019, 03:46:40 AM »
Dentendrawers?

Demtenpends?

You know, Pam has been around a long time, and she's given us some pretty good entertainment. If I remember correctly, she even made DUmmie of the Year. With that in mind I do think she deserves some sort of recognition. Unfortunately, my creativity is at a low point so the best I can come up with is "squirt a Pam Pile" to be used when a DUmmie spins an extremely poor Bouncy Tale. An example: That new DUmmie ImREALLYNotaMole tried to spin a Bouncy Tale but instead squirted a Pam Pile so bad that even the other DUmmies refused to believe it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 05:15:23 AM by ChuckJ »
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2019, 07:16:55 AM »
…..the best I can come up with is "squirt a Pam Pile" to be used when a DUmmie spins an extremely poor Bouncy Tale.

Sheer genius, sir, sheer genius.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2019, 06:17:38 PM »
I'm adopting that phrase from here on out.  H5^

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2019, 01:20:26 PM »

There is literally video and photo evidence of Creepy Joe Biden being creepy. Trump grabbing *****, not so much.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2019, 02:57:53 PM »
Here's a link to the transcript of that 2005 tape that apparently was recorded during a ride  to a sound stage or something and the comment about which Pam Pooped her Pile:

Transcripts: What the mics caught Donald Trump saying in 2005 and what he said in his taped apology

Trump: Yeah, that’s her, with the gold. I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Unidentified voice: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab them by the *****. You can do anything.

As I said above, one can interpret his comment as Pam does. One can interpret it as boasting that went beyond reality. One can interpret it as hypothetical hyperbole. Or one can interpret it as referring to what other stars have done but Trump had not.

IMO, two things argue against a literal, "I have done this," interpretation:

* Trump switched from first person, "I", to third person, "You";

* The physiology and mechanics (for lack of a better word) of doing this to a fully clothed woman; if she went into a situation not fully clothed, that would be other than a sexual assault.

* ETA: Trump switched from past indicative to subjunctive mood;

IOW, I think there's plenty of ugly in that conversation. But claiming Trump said that he used his celebrity to sexually assault women is, I think, not true.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 08:04:59 AM by SVPete »

Offline Delmar

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2019, 08:20:51 PM »
But it shut him up.
His response has been **crickets**.
I received silence when I asked two Trumpers
they'll just shut up and walk away.

They're living in dreamland.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2019, 09:02:03 PM »
Oh my.

Now this.

<<<wonders what sparked it.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211995216

demtenjeep (25,458 posts)     Mon Apr 8, 2019, 08:41 PM

I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him

I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him

I am not going to tip toe around it. I wish the mother ****er would stroke out and die

apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2019, 08:07:46 AM »
Oh my.

Now this.

<<<wonders what sparked it.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211995216

IKR? Pam should have had the minimal courtesy of including in that Pam Dump what good thing Trump did to earn it.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2019, 08:21:35 AM »
demtenjeep (25,460 posts)

6. he would say get thee out of my sight satan

if no one is going to do anything and we are stuck with him until 2020 or even 2024 I don't want it
Do what? Please finish that thought.

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2019, 08:28:48 AM »
if no one is going to do anything and we are stuck with him until 2020 or even 2024 I don't want it

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2019, 03:43:28 PM »
What a load!
Well, it is Demented Jeep, after all.

Offline Karin

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2019, 11:15:44 PM »
And they suddenly embrace all the Lord's saints;
Denis 11 (274 posts)

74. Try this prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Raine (23,555 posts)

91. You're only hurting yourself

and you're going to end up mentally and physically ill by concentrating all your thoughts and energy on someone that is not in the least effected by your feelings.

Too late, but oh well.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2019, 07:37:10 AM »
Raine (23,555 posts)

and you're going to end up mentally and physically ill by concentrating all your thoughts and energy on someone that is not in the least effected by your feelings.

To late already, the hate has eaten your minds. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2019, 08:05:25 AM »
Denis 11 (274 posts)

74. Try this prayer

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.
Someone watched "Gangs of New York" last night.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2019, 08:20:38 AM »
Raine (23,555 posts)

To late already, the hate has eaten your minds. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser:

1. DU-member Raine should stick to single-syllable words (s)he understands.

2. And hate came away famished.