Author Topic: Bought! Hook, Line, Sinker ...  (Read 2202 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Bought! Hook, Line, Sinker ...
« on: April 04, 2019, 09:31:14 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211984465

This is obviously in reference to the NYT piece claiming SOME of Mueller's team feel that Barr mislead the American people ... None of it is corroborated.

Cary (9,964 posts)

I don't get, why would Barr cover up?

He is so stupid to think he has a chance of keeping the report under wraps? How arrogant is this man? One way or another it will all come out and Barr is disgraced. The audacity and stupidity of Republicans takes my breath away.

These anonymous sources just keep punking the DUmmies and they never, never, ever, learn!   :rotf:

DUmmie is speaking truth, but just doesn't see it.  The question you ask as your thread title is the right question, then you take a hard LEFT into the Twilight Zone.

Barr is not an idiot.  He knows everyone is going to get to see the report after he's done removing confidential information and then the left will get to spin away, but the end game is going to be the same.

Hugin (23,553 posts)

4. Either someone has something on him or they've promised him something.

Nobody does something like that out of pure ideology.

democratisphere (13,067 posts)

5. rethugs think they are untouchable.

They are about to find out they are not.

berni_mccoy (21,008 posts)

18. There is an old saying in the Army...

"If you ain't cheatin', you ain't trying."

That's the reality of it. These people will lie, cheat and steal to get their way. Why would Barr make any exception to that rule?

You mean like calling Senators and Congress people in other states and pretending you're a constituent?  Or telling people on the campaign trail you have zero intention of working to get more gun control, but privately you are just waiting until you get elected to call for just that?  That kind of stuff?

And let's not forget the infamous statement "we have to pass the bill to find out what's IN the bill" or Jonathan Gruber talking behind closed doors about how stupid the American people are.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Delmar

Re: Bought! Hook, Line, Sinker ...
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 08:26:13 PM »
Response to Cary (Original post)Thu Apr 4, 2019, 10:11 AM
Firestorm49 (945 posts)
30. Would Barr be guilty of conspiracy in a coverup of vital facts from the Mueller report?

Conspiracy?  Of course.  Also collusion, treason, Hatch Act, Logan Act, and the Emoluments Clause--just ask any primitive.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 07:25:31 AM »
Conspiracy?  Of course.  Also collusion, treason, Hatch Act, Logan Act, and the Emoluments Clause--just ask any primitive.

Boy you’ve got that right.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 07:54:44 AM »
Cary (9,964 posts)

He is so stupid to think he has a chance of keeping the report under wraps? How arrogant is this man? One way or another it will all come out and Barr is disgraced. The audacity and stupidity of Republicans takes my breath away.

The problem is your premise, DU-moron. Check your ASSumption.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 08:42:19 AM »
Posted by: Texacon
« on: April 04, 2019, 08:31:14 AM » Insert Quote

This is obviously in reference to the NYT piece claiming SOME of Mueller's team feel that Barr mislead the American people ... None of it is corroborated.

Cary (9,964 posts)

Barr knew if he did not take control of the initial narrative of the report the democrats, thru strategic leaks by Mueller's team, would have claiming it proves collusion or some other BS. The release of the redacted report will back him up so it was no risk for Barr.

The DUmmies are mad because Barr beat them to the punch.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 09:35:26 AM »
Wait until the DUmmies find out that Mueller is working with Barr on the redactions because there is information on almost every page that would violate Rule 6E of grand jury proceedings.

News outlets like the NYT and CNN won't tell you things like that because they prefer their viewers to be like the DUmmies...sheep who believe anything their told as long as it fits their echo chamber narrative.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 09:36:33 AM »
Cary (9,964 posts)

More important question...why did Mueller delay releasing the report until after the Midterms even though he knew in November there wasn't any evidence point to Trump colluding with the Russians?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 04:43:24 PM »
More of "Sources" tell us shit.  Didn't work during the Mueller witch hunt. Sure won't work after the witch hunt.

Unless some "expert" gives a name to the source it is complete bullshit and democrat propaganda, birm.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 04:45:34 PM »
More of "Sources" tell us shit.  Didn't work during the Mueller witch hunt. Sure won't work after the witch hunt.

Unless some "expert" gives a name to the source it is complete bullshit and democrat propaganda, birm.

At least a "bank on it" or confirmation by Nadine would make it more credible.  :rofl:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Will Morningstar

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 05:13:32 PM »

These anonymous sources just keep punking the DUmmies and they never, never, ever, learn!   :rotf:

DUmmie is speaking truth, but just doesn't see it.  The question you ask as your thread title is the right question, then you take a hard LEFT into the Twilight Zone.

Barr is not an idiot.  He knows everyone is going to get to see the report after he's done removing confidential information and then the left will get to spin away, but the end game is going to be the same.

You mean like calling Senators and Congress people in other states and pretending you're a constituent?  Or telling people on the campaign trail you have zero intention of working to get more gun control, but privately you are just waiting until you get elected to call for just that?  That kind of stuff?

And let's not forget the infamous statement "we have to pass the bill to find out what's IN the bill" or Jonathan Gruber talking behind closed doors about how stupid the American people are.

KC

txradioguy: In over 9,000 posts on Discussionist over thirteen months, not once did I say a word against the American President. And I never believed that Machiavelli stuff was his style. It's just not his way of doing business. He's a front-door kind of guy.