Author Topic: 132 so far posts attempting to defend the indefensible (yuck)  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Karin

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211981195

Star Member boston bean (32,103 posts)

#me too is not the #i uncomfortable movement

This latest round falls into the latter and uncomfortableness is not indicative of sexual harassment or assault. Although sexual harassment and sexual assault can make one at the least feel uncomfortable.

The me too movement is being used in a perverse way and it must not be tolerated.

Not only for the men whose lives can be ruined for making a women feel uncomfortable not in a sexual way, but also for victims who have most certainly been sexually harassed and assaulted.

Women and men both with deal physical personal boundaries. Hell I had one the other day when the person was too close and had bad breath. I was uncomfortable. Should I report to HR?

Second, a display of affection meant to show caring and not an attempt to rape/ assault/ harass is NOT and cannot be a conflated with #me too.

It is harmful to both men and women.

A good thing gone too far. And if it continues I will not continue to be a proud member.

Only a sample, because I'm going to hurl:

Star Member DownriverDem (2,263 posts)

16. Totally agree

Why? Biden can win. He can win the flyover states. He has always been close to blue collar workers and can win them back since they know trump screwed him. He can win the electoral college. I would love to know who is behind this. Winning is all that matters.

Wanted to get that one in.

Star Member Mollyann (27 posts)

106. Childish

It reminds me of when my kids were young and one would yell, "Make him/her stop looking at me!" about the other one.

Star Member samnsara (7,429 posts)

3. i agree...even my hubby who is the gentlest guy in the world is scared that he may...

..have hugged someone 'too long, too hard'..etc and now hes always feeling guilty about being perceived as insensitive when that was never the intended case. He hugs because hes glad to see someone, to offer support or sympathy. We need to remember that probably .00000000000001% of hugs or touches are questionable ( ok i just made up that figure). I wish we could just accept a hug as just that..a hug..after all culturally, just a few years ago, it was acceptable (rather, until a few MONTHS ago)

he is planning to run for a local office and now hes scared that someone from years ago is gonna complain about something. Im afraid #metoo has become weaponized.
:lmao:

And they never saw it coming.

More at the link.

HE'S A HAIR SNIFFING STALKER CREEP, VIDEO'D DOING THAT TO YOUNG CHILDREN YOU ****ING DU ****S.  ALSO COPPING SIDE BOOB FEELS. Stop defending this to each other, you look just disgusting. 

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: 132 so far posts attempting to defend the indefensible (yuck)
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 04:19:42 AM »
The Dem's don't get that they called down the thunder and lightning and now the must reap the whirlwind. They attempted to use this against conservatives and like all acts of evil, things tend to turn against the evildoer. You can't control the monsters you create.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 05:44:27 AM »
Do they really think the rest of America doesn't see their blatant hypocrisy?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 06:03:52 AM »
Do they really think the rest of America doesn't see their blatant hypocrisy?

They probably don't care, or at least Mika Brzezinski doesn't -As one of the reigning #metoo queens, she made it clear that the movement shouldn't work against democrats.

on the allegations, she said, "You’re eating your young. You’re eating those who can beat Trump. You’re killing the very people who have been pushing women ahead, who have been fighting for equal pay, who have been doing everything they can to respect women in their lives"

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 06:25:55 AM »

Rules are not for democrats, they have their own set.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 08:25:38 AM »
1. No one I've heard of has accused Creepy Joe of breaking a law, "just" very inappropriate public behavior.

2. This isn't coming from Rs or conservatives. This is coming from Ds, Progs, and Libs. DU-folk should be asking two questions"

* Who?

* Why?

DU-folk should br trying to figure out why years of creepiness is suddenly "news", and whether its a Prog agenda to fight or an agenda about to be come the D Party line they must toe.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2019, 08:27:37 AM »
1. No one I've heard of has accused Creepy Joe of breaking a law, "just" very inappropriate public behavior.

2. This isn't coming from Rs or conservatives. This is coming from Ds, Progs, and Libs. DU-folk should be asking two questions"

* Who?

* Why?

DU-folk should br trying to figure out why years of creepiness is suddenly "news", and whether its a Prog agenda to fight or an agenda about to be come the D Party line they must toe.

I was told yesterday by an acquaintance who leans left, that it was Conservatives who were attacking Biden.
I set him straight.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2019, 08:37:35 AM »

3. i agree...even my hubby who is the gentlest guy in the world is scared that he may...

..have hugged someone 'too long, too hard'.
That is why you never let Lenn.. er Joe pet the bunnies.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2019, 08:42:37 AM »
I was told yesterday by an acquaintance who leans left, that it was Conservatives who were attacking Biden.
I set him straight.

The former legislator from NV is a D. Another well known incident involved the wife of Obama's SecDef.

Contrast that with Kavanaugh's false-accusers, who were virulently anti-Trump.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2019, 08:44:28 AM »
Meanwhile, VP Mike Pence looks ever wiser.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2019, 08:45:21 AM »
I set him straight.

I kind of hope he's ok.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2019, 08:50:11 AM »
The new Democrat response to pepe the frog:
Demobear!
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2019, 09:05:14 AM »

..have hugged someone 'too long, too hard'..etc and now hes always feeling guilty about being perceived as insensitive when that was never the intended case. He hugs because hes glad to see someone, to offer support or sympathy. We need to remember that probably .00000000000001% of hugs or touches are questionable ( ok i just made up that figure). I wish we could just accept a hug as just that..a hug..after all culturally, just a few years ago, it was acceptable (rather, until a few MONTHS ago)

he is planning to run for a local office and now hes scared that someone from years ago is gonna complain about something. Im afraid #metoo has become weaponized.

Oh, DUmmie samnsara, I would bet a hundred bucks there's something more in your hubs' duffel bag than just a 'Too-long' hug.

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2019, 10:09:08 AM »
Oh, DUmmie samnsara, I would bet a hundred bucks there's something more in your hubs' duffel bag than just a 'Too-long' hug.

:popcorn:
I was thinking the same thing, DAT.
After all, he IS married to another DUmmie, so that there's probable cause to go out on a "field trip".
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980