Author Topic: Brian Hagedorn HATES you!  (Read 4671 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Brian Hagedorn HATES you!
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2019, 09:28:54 AM »
Still In Wisconsin (3,864 posts)

9. True, but we still have a Republican legislature and a 5-2 Republican majority on the court.

This state is full of dumbass country hicks and Christians.

The state is full of more than the Libtards like yourself who never venture out of Madison or Milwaukee.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2019, 09:44:29 AM »
Neubauer has conceded. She was unable to gin up 6000 votes.  :bday:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2019, 11:30:42 AM »
I'm sure DU-folk will want to learn this news. There's conspiracy theories to gin up and time's a-wasting!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2019, 11:49:02 AM »
They know now:
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/108423868
riversedge (48,918 posts)

Neubauer concedes in Supreme Court race

I knew last week it was bad news, but it hurts to see it in print.
damn.   

Amanda Terkel
‏Verified account @aterkel
2h2 hours ago

Amanda Terkel Retweeted WisPolitics.com

Dems lost this Wisconsin Supreme Court seat that seemed very within their reach.

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2019, 11:52:29 AM »
Still In Wisconsin (3,864 posts)

6. Wisconsin is now a deep red state.

**** Wisconsin.

you are correct and make sure your 2020 Presidential candidate is aware of this so zey don't waste their time campaigning there.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2019, 02:27:25 PM »
In other news DU-folk will hate, Benjamin Netanyahu was reelected.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2019, 06:27:30 PM »
Response to riversedge (Original post)Wed Apr 10, 2019, 03:02 PM
Star Member msongs (49,736 posts)
3. what percentage of dems chose not to prevent a repub win. nt

All the primitives in this thread seem to be under the assumption that Hagedorn is a Republican.  I voted in this election.  I voted for Hagedorn--there was no R by his name.  It was a nonpartisan election. 
Judicial selection
The court is composed of seven justices who are elected to 10-year terms in statewide, nonpartisan elections. Wisconsin holds state judicial elections every year, but in some years, no state supreme court justice's term will end and therefore no justice will be up for election. Only one seat may be elected in any year. In the event of a vacancy on the court, the governor has the power and duty to appoint an individual to the vacancy; that justice must then stand for election in the first subsequent year in which no other justice's term expires
https://ballotpedia.org/Wisconsin_Supreme_Court

Response to riversedge (Original post)Wed Apr 10, 2019, 01:04 PM
TheRealNorth (669 posts)
2. For whatever reason, the Democratic turnout in Milwaukee, Racine and Kenosha

Was lower then it has been. And the Cons have been awakened realizing that their legislative majorities are at risk after the 2020 Census.
Maybe leftist democrat voters were confused because there was no D by Neubauer's name and they just ended up choosing the white guy (Hagedorn) in the same way that they choose white guys like Slow Joe and Bob-o O'Rourke over Pocahontas and Kamala Harris.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 06:42:50 PM by Delmar »
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2019, 06:51:56 PM »
All the primitives in this thread seem to be under the assumption that Hagedorn is a Republican.  I voted in this election.  I voted for Hagedorn--there was no R by his name.  It was a nonpartisan election.  https://ballotpedia.org/Wisconsin_Supreme_Court
Maybe leftist democrat voters were confused because there was no D by Neubauer's name and they just ended up choosing the white guy (Hagedorn) in the same way that they choose white guys like Slow Joe and Bob-o O'Rourke over Pocahontas and Kamala Harris
Dont forget the genius Greene genius down south that ruined a supposed sure thing for the dems since his name sounded "ethnic"
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2019, 08:32:02 AM »
Dont forget the genius Greene genius down south that ruined a supposed sure thing for the dems since his name sounded "ethnic"
I thought it had more to do with his name was listed 1st.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2019, 01:09:07 PM »
I thought it had more to do with his name was listed 1st.
Beats me... I'd read that somewhere. Either way it was great entertainment
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)