Author Topic: Brian Hagedorn HATES you!  (Read 4664 times)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Brian Hagedorn HATES you!
« on: April 03, 2019, 10:52:47 AM »
In reference to the State Supreme Court race in WI this week:
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/108423818
Still In Wisconsin (3,863 posts)

Gay? Have a gay friend? A gay child you haven't disowned? Brian Hagedorn HATES you.

Had a baby out of wedlock? Poor? Receive any kind of public assistance? Brian Hagedorn HATES you.

Jewish? Muslim? Buddhist? Atheist? Agnostic? Christian but not fundamentalist? Brian Hagedorn REALLY REALLY HATES YOU!

Got raped? Had an abortion? Brian Hagedorn hates you and thinks you should die!

Basically unless you are a far-right white fundamentalist God-fearing evangelical exactly like him, Brian Hagedorn hates you.

That is all.

TheRealNorth (648 posts)

1. Looks like the SOB is gonna win

Another Republican kangaroo on the WI State Supreme Court to rubber stamp whatever Vos and Co. come up with.

Luciferous (3,410 posts)

2. My daughter and I went to vote yesterday just to vote against him. His views on

everything are absolutely disgusting, and it looks like he is going to win

ewagner (18,404 posts)

3. 5500 vote difference...recount assured.

Haven't seen the County-by-County results.....Lisa was in the lead when I went to sleep last night but I had this awful feeling about Waukasha County pulling it out for the repubs again.

How the hell can people be so stupid as to vote for this unqualified jerk...

:loser:  :lmao:  :loser:  :lmao:  :loser:
 :tongue:

Posting this here because the dems were unable to take an open State Supreme Court seat in WI. They needed it because next year they are almost guaranteed to win the next seat because the election takes place during the dem primary in 2020 and it would have gave them a majority on the court.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 11:39:42 AM by FiddyBeowulf »
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

Re: Brian Hagedorn HATES you!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 11:48:40 AM »
Still In Wisconsin (3,863 posts)

Gay? Have a gay friend? A gay child you haven't disowned? Brian Hagedorn HATES you.

Had a baby out of wedlock? Poor? Receive any kind of public assistance? Brian Hagedorn HATES you.

Jewish? Muslim? Buddhist? Atheist? Agnostic? Christian but not fundamentalist? Brian Hagedorn REALLY REALLY HATES YOU!

Got raped? Had an abortion? Brian Hagedorn hates you and thinks you should die!

Basically unless you are a far-right white fundamentalist God-fearing evangelical exactly like him, Brian Hagedorn hates you.

It's ignorant lunacy like this that makes it more likely Brian Hagedorn will win. So keep it up! Get this lunacy into the WI D Party's platform!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 11:49:51 AM »
Related:
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/10142297442

brooklynite (50,048 posts)

Brian Hagedorn declares victory in tight Wisconsin Supreme Court race

Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

MADISON - Appeals Judge Brian Hagedorn held a narrow lead early Wednesday in the race for Wisconsin Supreme Court, according to unofficial tallies that were so close both sides were bracing for a recount.

Still In Wisconsin (3,864 posts)

6. Wisconsin is now a deep red state.

**** Wisconsin.

bearsfootball516 (4,166 posts)

7. I mean, they did flip the Governors seat last November.

9. True, but we still have a Republican legislature and a 5-2 Republican majority on the court.

This state is full of dumbass country hicks and Christians.
DUmmie has no idea why his candidate lost last night, why Trump won in 2016 and will win again in 2020.

4. Yet another Hate Christian in a position of authority.

Well done, idiots and morons of Wisconsin.

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 11:54:22 AM »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 12:06:20 PM »
Is there documented proof of hatred or just more likely typical Democrat demagoguery?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2019, 12:42:55 PM »
I don't know this Hagedorn guy, but I think I like him.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2019, 12:49:03 PM »
Is there documented proof of hatred or just more likely typical Democrat demagoguery?
The latter. Trust me when I say if there was even a hint of what the DUmmie suggests the press (local and regional) would have been leading with that everyday until the election.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2019, 01:15:03 PM »

:lmao:  :tongue: He has the highest recommendations! :tongue:  :lmao:

This state is full of dumbass country hicks and Christians.

Yeah, those dumbass country hicks who feed you and dumbass Christians who teach their kids not to murder you, rape you or your spouse/partner, steal your stuff, or falsely accuse you of crimes! :sarcasm: What horrible dumbasses! :sarcasm:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2019, 01:18:03 PM »
To the primitives, a “Love Christian” is someone who hates Jesus.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2019, 01:18:31 PM »
Brian Hagedorn declares victory: What that means for the Wisconsin Supreme Court and its next election

Judge Brian Hagedorn declared victory Tuesday night in what proved to be a tight run for a seat on the Wisconsin Supreme Court, but the race appears headed for a recount.

With 100 percent of precincts reporting, Hagedorn had 50.25 percent of the vote over fellow Court of Appeals Judge Lisa Neubauer's 49.75 percent, a difference of 5,962 votes. That difference is within the margin for Neubauer to request a recount under Wisconsin law, but her campaign would have to pay for it. It signaled Tuesday night that it would.

The race is too close to call and was "most assuredly headed to a recount," said Neubauer campaign manager Tyler Hendricks in a statement Tuesday.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2019, 01:19:13 PM »

From what the primitives have illuminated us about him, he's well worth liking.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2019, 01:35:08 PM »
Oh what a surprise. A recount. Looks like this election is about to be Franken'd.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2019, 01:55:26 PM »
Oh what a surprise. A recount. Looks like this election is about to be Franken'd.
The average vote swing after a recount is between 200-300 votes. Ginning up nearly 6000 (or flip 3000) votes for Neubauer should be a near impossibility.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2019, 01:57:16 PM »
The latter. Trust me when I say if there was even a hint of what the DUmmie suggests the press (local and regional) would have been leading with that everyday until the election.

I assumed that.  Sort of calling any conservative a racist, homophobe, xenophobe, misogynist, etc.  With absolutely zero proof other than extrapolating.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2019, 02:27:31 PM »

DU-grade Progs reserve their most hysterical and intense hatred for good people.

Offline jukin

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2019, 03:28:34 PM »

Judge a man by his enemies.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2019, 06:23:35 PM »

Hold on, just found a box of ballots in my trunk.  Oh lookey here they seem to be 85% for the Dem candidate.  :argh:

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2019, 08:26:04 PM »
>Still In Wisconsin (3,864 posts) ... This state is full of dumbass country hicks...

You retards keep misunderestimating the folks that can make urine, erin-go-boom and never learn how to lose. 
Smoke what you want, just don't blow it my way.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2019, 06:28:27 AM »
With all the hate the dems have I am surprised there is any left for the rest of us. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2019, 08:30:18 AM »
There's some context to this story that helps explain DU-folks white hot hatred:

* Hagedorn helped found a Christian (gasp!) private (horrors!) that supports Christian moral standards regarding sex, marriage (and other important things) (GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!111);

* MSM polling had Hagedorn losing; shades of HilLIARy and 2016!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2019, 08:42:01 AM »
  Hold on, just found a box of ballots in my trunk.  Oh lookey here they seem to be 85% for the Dem candidate.  :argh:
Dane county is so leftist that 85% is almost believable.  :(

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2019, 10:22:46 AM »
There's some context to this story that helps explain DU-folks white hot hatred:

* Hagedorn helped found a Christian (gasp!) private (horrors!) that supports Christian moral standards regarding sex, marriage (and other important things) (GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!111);

* MSM polling had Hagedorn losing; shades of HilLIARy and 2016!
I'm in Wisconsin, and absolutely will no longer answer any pollsters. I also am an engineer that does consulting for a heavily unionized client, and am very careful not to give any clue about my political leanings while around them, lest I suddenly find myself with nothing to do and key marks on my truck.

I didn't have much hope that Hagedorn would win, and am delighted that he was able to "Kloppenburg" his lib opponent!
My formerly politically inactive, now fiercely pro-life wife is ecstatic!
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline shoes off the couch

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2019, 10:15:38 PM »
A great win for Wisconsin. The left is in shambles and it's worth noting the racist POS Eric Holder kicked in 350k  for the losing cause :cheersmate:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2019, 07:47:53 AM »
From https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/brian-hagedorn-calls-win-historic-victory-says-he-s-prepared/article_419b0f97-23fe-58b9-b1a6-6da068a30fb0.html

Outside electioneering groups spent about $2.8 million in the race, according to the nonpartisan Wisconsin Democracy Campaign. Six mostly liberal groups spent about $1.6 million backing Neubauer while five mostly conservative groups spent about $1.2 million supporting Hagedorn.

Conservative groups in the final week leading up to the election made a last-minute push for Hagedorn, one of which paid for a seven-figure media campaign slamming Neubauer.
Wisconsin counties are required to canvass and submit official election results to the Wisconsin Elections Commission by April 12. Neubauer has three business days after the last county canvass is completed to request a recount.

So:

1.) Hagedorn and supporters were well outspent;

2.) Almost all of the pro-Hagedorn spending was in the last week, indicating that it was in response to a deluge of anti-Hagedorn spending;

3.) April 12 being a Friday, Neubauer has until the end of April 17 to call for a request or not;

4.) Given the $1.6M of $$ spent to support her, getting ~$500K to pay for a recall should not be extremely difficult, unless those outside groups that funded her decide a nearly 6000 vote margin is insurmountable.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2019, 08:49:09 AM »
From https://madison.com/wsj/news/local/govt-and-politics/brian-hagedorn-calls-win-historic-victory-says-he-s-prepared/article_419b0f97-23fe-58b9-b1a6-6da068a30fb0.html

So:

1.) Hagedorn and supporters were well outspent;

2.) Almost all of the pro-Hagedorn spending was in the last week, indicating that it was in response to a deluge of anti-Hagedorn spending;

3.) April 12 being a Friday, Neubauer has until the end of April 17 to call for a request or not;

4.) Given the $1.6M of $$ spent to support her, getting ~$500K to pay for a recall should not be extremely difficult, unless those outside groups that funded her decide a nearly 6000 vote margin is insurmountable.
She will push for a recount and make a plea for donations for the effort. She will take the donations and make a half hearted attempt to change the outcome of the election. Any money (most) left over from the recount will be used for the next seat up for election for the WI SSC. That happens in 2020.