Author Topic: Leaked '401'-Page Mueller Report Proves Barr Lied, Collusion Theorists Vindicate  (Read 1203 times)

Offline jukin

Johnstone: Leaked '401'-Page Mueller Report Proves Barr Lied, Collusion Theorists Vindicated

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-01/johnstone-leaked-401-page-mueller-report-proves-barr-lied-collusion-theorists

I guess we were wrong and the DUchebags were right all along.  This is a sad day for those of us that thought Mueller came up with nothing.

:whistling: :whistling:
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
LOL.  It even has a link to the "rick rolled" video.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Any DUmmies bite on it?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline ADsOutburst

Any DUmmies bite on it?
Maybe they'll say this piece satire is a cover up to make the very real leak look fake. It's a cover up of the cover up. It's very meta.

Offline aetherbane

• Probationary (Probie)
Should have been a 404 page report ("Collusion not found").  :tongue:

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Should have been a 404 page report ("Collusion not found").  :tongue:
That should be our 404 page.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
It took me about .5 milliseconds to link the article to the day. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.