Author Topic: I have a question  (Read 2860 times)

Online CC27

I have a question
« on: March 29, 2019, 08:10:32 AM »
Soxfan58 (2,251 posts)

I have a question

Why hasn't the UN stepped in on our southern border. To assure that migrant human rights are not being stepped on.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211968342

This reminds me when the DUmmies were going to storm the WH and remove Bush screaming citizens arrest. Fantasy.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: I have a question
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 08:23:38 AM »
Soxfan58 (2,251 posts)

I have a question

Why hasn't the UN stepped in on our southern border. To assure that migrant human rights are not being stepped on.
I have a better question

Why hasn't the UN stepped in on the shit hole countries these people come from? Their (the migrants) declared reason for being here is they are fleeing the abuses of their home country's gov't.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 08:46:34 AM »
Soxfan58 (2,251 posts)

I have a question

:lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:

Let me help you in a way you might understand:

:lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:  :lol:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 09:07:14 AM »
Most likely they don't want the un troops raping and robbing the illegals. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 10:28:32 AM »
Because we would SHOOT them, thats why.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2019, 10:38:22 AM »
Because we would SHOOT them, thats why.

Blue helmets do stand out don't they.  I just need a way to tell the American's from the foreigners.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2019, 11:21:00 AM »
Fri Mar 29, 2019, 08:11 AM
Soxfan58 (2,251 posts)

I have a question

Stepped in?  Screw you, primitive.  Get yourself out of the land of the free and the home of the brave, you don't deserve to live here. 

Let them try to step in.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2019, 02:09:11 PM »
Heh! I forgot to show what the UN Blue Helmets would need to get here:

And then if the Blue Helmets managed to get here (via Lufthansa?), they'd face:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2019, 06:33:40 PM »
Heh! I forgot to show what the UN Blue Helmets would need to get here:

And then if the Blue Helmets managed to get here (via Lufthansa?), they'd face:

Even with that soldier shooting blanks it should do the trick although I would be more worried about the much larger "army" here in the states. 
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2019, 07:52:54 PM »
This is completely off topic, but does anyone remember reading a SciFi short story about aliens that discovered hyper-space travel at the same time they developed black-powder weapons?  They land near 20th century Los Angeles and engage the U.S. Military who quickly defeat them and capture their spaceships. 
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2019, 08:11:22 AM »
This is completely off topic, but does anyone remember reading a SciFi short story about aliens that discovered hyper-space travel at the same time they developed black-powder weapons?  They land near 20th century Los Angeles and engage the U.S. Military who quickly defeat them and capture their spaceships.

Never heard of that. The closest to that I've read is the Worldwar series by Harry Turtledove.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2019, 08:46:16 AM »
Quote from: Muddling 2 on March 29, 2019, 06:52:54 PM
This seemed familiar to me as well. I needed to Google it to confirm.

Never heard of that. The closest to that I've read is the Worldwar series by Harry Turtledove.
Good guess with the author.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Road_Not_Taken_(short_story)
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2019, 09:53:22 AM »
That's it!

Thanks
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2019, 11:13:47 AM »
Maybe the UN troops can take Alexandra Occasional Cortex's wind powered train to get their "troops" here.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2019, 01:28:56 PM »
Maybe the UN troops can take Alexandra Occasional Cortex's wind powered train to get their "troops" here.

It will all be for naught when the US military unleashes their newest doomsday weapon on the hapless Blue helmets - the semi-automatic gas mask piercing cow fart. :o

Can you guess what said weapon sounds like as it's being deployed?
"Phew, Phew, Phew", of course!!
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2019, 01:54:17 PM »
HA!

:rofl:
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline tikibarted

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2019, 02:20:50 PM »

I remember it as a short story.  Apparently, most civilizations go exploring instead of using technology to improve weapons...then they meet up with earthlings...

The final line was something like "Now they have hyper-drive, the universe is doomed"

Good one!

It may have been in one of those short story anthologies they sold at Stars and Stripes bookstores in the early 80's

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2019, 07:01:00 PM »
I remember it as a short story.  Apparently, most civilizations go exploring instead of using technology to improve weapons...then they meet up with earthlings...

The final line was something like "Now they have hyper-drive, the universe is doomed"

Good one!

It may have been in one of those short story anthologies they sold at Stars and Stripes bookstores in the early 80's

I remember reading it in one of the volumes of the late Dr. Jerry Pournelle's "There Will be War" anthologies.  10 books, a mix of Sci-Fi and non-fiction articles.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2019, 11:00:26 PM »
> Soxfan58 (2,251 posts) I have a question...Why hasn't the UN stepped in on our southern border. To assure that migrant human rights are not being stepped on.

Because, like you, they are of a criminal bent.  And you are too stupid to understand logic.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2019, 06:27:54 AM »
> Soxfan58 (2,251 posts) I have a question...Why hasn't the UN stepped in on our southern border. To assure that migrant human rights are not being stepped on.

Because, like you, they are of a criminal bent.  And you are too stupid to understand logic.

Also,  seeing that the USA accounts for 28 percent of their budget, they will just bluster.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.