Current Events > The DUmpster

primitive predicts it'll get worse

(1/1)

franksolich:
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211953063

Oh my.

--- Quote ---mobeau69 (4,114 posts)     Mon Mar 25, 2019, 12:33 AM

Things may get a lot worse.

I've heard more than one of his consiglieri whining in the last few days that the Russian investigation was started under President Obama. He called it an illegal investigation before getting on AF1 today and said that he hoped the "other side" would be investigated now.

I think the ****er really wants Clinton and Obama investigated. This is banana republic stuff!

Knowing how insanely vindictive the ****er is nothing will surprise me.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Iliyah (16,928 posts)      Mon Mar 25, 2019, 12:38 AM

1. I don't think they will go there.

More discovery will be revealed concerning how corrupt the Republican really is.
--- End quote ---

^^^wishful dreamer, the Iliad primitive.

--- Quote ---mobeau69 (4,114 posts)     Mon Mar 25, 2019, 12:44 AM

2. We must keep the House.
--- End quote ---

And I'm sure they're going to try, using any means necessary.

--- Quote ---LovingA2andMI (4,858 posts)      Mon Mar 25, 2019, 12:56 AM

3. Yep....

It will get worse. The only thing we can CONTROL is what we Control: the U.S. House and the act of Impeachment even if we know he will NOT be removed due to the Senate. The only thing we can CONTROL is to #ImpeachTheMF and MOTIVATE the base to Vote Like This So-Called Democracy depends on it because IT DOES.

Anything short will be Trump until 2024. They are playing for KEEPS and We are playing Nice. Nice will not win with CRIMINALS RUNNING AMOK in DC. We need to Wake The F Up and realize who we are dealing with!
--- End quote ---

<<<doesn't think the loving primitive ^^^ is very loving.

USA4ME:
It's always good news when the primitives have a meltdown. And they really set themselves up for this one.

Trump may be a lot of things, but a Soviet communist isn't one of them, and that's what the Dems/libs tried to imply with all this "Russia! Russia!" nonsense. If the primitives want to see the ideology more in line with Soviet communism, they need look no further than the mirror.

DLR Pyro:

--- Quote ---I think the ****er really wants Clinton and Obama investigated. This is banana republic stuff!
--- End quote ---

no this is called justice.  When someone falsely accuses you and causes millions of dollars of taxpayer dollars to be spent on bullshit charges, the people responsible for the false charges need to be held accountable for their actions.

--- Quote ---mobeau69 (4,114 posts)     Mon Mar 25, 2019, 12:44 AM

2. We must keep the House.
--- End quote ---

they will do everything they can to achieve this goal from ballot harvesting to getting illegals out to vote.

franksolich:

--- Quote from: USA4ME on March 25, 2019, 07:47:41 AM ---…..they need look no further than the mirror.
--- End quote ---

The problem is, mirrors haven't been invented on Skins's island yet.

For the primitives, that technology's way in the future.

SVPete:

--- Quote from: DLR Pyro on March 25, 2019, 09:01:44 AM ---no this is called justice.  When someone falsely accuses you and causes millions of dollars of taxpayer dollars to be spent on bullshit charges, the people responsible for the false charges need to be held accountable for their actions.

--- End quote ---

:hi5: Criminally punishing perjurious false accusers has been the law of multiple civilizations for millennia. Hillary's and Obama's peeps set themselves up for this, and the piper may be coming to get paid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version