Author Topic: It's Mueller time! Bwahahaha  (Read 644 times)

Offline Delmar

It's Mueller time! Bwahahaha
« on: March 24, 2019, 11:04:49 PM »
Sun Mar 24, 2019, 06:58 PM
MadDAsHell (1,709 posts)

Can we officially be done fetishizing and folk hero-izing Republicans?

"It's Mueller Time" memes are all cute until he does exactly what we expect Republicans to do: **** us over. Mueller's history gave us not a single shred of reason to assume he was going to be fair in this process, yet there we were spending the last 2 years worshipping him like he was Elliot Ness. We actually did the Cons a favor by building Mueller up to be this saint, because it's now that much harder to refute what was ultimately (and unsurprisingly to me) shitty investigative work.

We are in this nasty habit of desperately clinging to anything that seems even remotely anti-Trump, but I promise you that all these guys will **** us every chance they get.

Remember, McCain was Satan himself on DU just 11 short years ago; today we're awfully close to giving him sainthood. Don't turn these people into heroes.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211951782

I guess we won't be seeing any more DU posts about Marine Lieutenant Mueller or any more posts like this one:

Mon Oct 30, 2017, 12:17 PM
bagelsforbreakfast (1,427 posts)

Okay - who will play Robert Mueller in the movie? n/m
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029769633
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: It's Mueller time! Bwahahaha
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 11:52:25 PM »
Liberals are loyal to Marxism. Anything and everyone else is fair game to float between hero and goat given what they do or don't do to advance Marxism.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.