Author Topic: DUmmy Exclusive: Inside Trump's evening for the ages  (Read 754 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
DUmmy Exclusive: Inside Trump's evening for the ages
« on: March 23, 2019, 01:36:21 PM »
Sat Mar 23, 2019, 01:08 PM
 NRaleighLiberal (47,907 posts)

now this is a misleading headline on CNN - see below. Vomit inducing.

Inside Trump's evening for the ages

When the President learned Mueller was done, in his eyes, it was a moment to celebrate. The investigation did not find enough evidence to indict him.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/23/politics/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-robert-mueller/index.html

Those who just read that bold part will assume Mueller found nothing. If you read the article, it is what Trump thinks, not what is reality - but it certainly doesn't read like that.

This is beyond the pale, criminally irresponsible, and shows how the MSM is delighting in distorting and playing the horse race, with no regard for the country.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211946461

Small smoldering campfire but with some "Heavy DUmmy Hitters"

First is Elliot Dips*it:

Response to NRaleighLiberal (Original post)
Sat Mar 23, 2019, 01:10 PM
 Eliot Rosewater (20,645 posts)
1. This is an example of why I might just give up someday. Why bother if they are this

bad at their job, I am GREAT at mine, I want everyone else to be too

We all would like to know what kind of job there is out there where this DUmp ass is good at?

Response to Eliot Rosewater (Reply #1)
Sat Mar 23, 2019, 01:17 PM
 octoberlib (10,496 posts)
3. You'll never give up , Eliot Rosewater!

I see they're morphing back into pro-Trump TV before the election

:stoner: :stoner: :stoner: :stoner:

I'm relieved to see that octoberlib is still in fine fighting trim

And then suddenly the curtain parts and the Chief Honcho steps in it:

Sat Mar 23, 2019, 01:16 PM
 Skinner (63,443 posts)
2. Not just misleading. It is fabricated.

At this point all we know is that Muller does not intend to indict Trump. But we have known all along that Muller (and the entire Justice Department) does not believe a president can be indicted. So we cannot infer a lack of evidence from a lack of indictment. We do not know what is in the report.

One thing we know that is that the Mueller investigation has produced some legal action against a few of Trump's associates but none of those actions had anything to do with Trump or his family. So rational thinkers can confer from all of this that the DUmmies, from the bottom of the barrel all the way to skinners office, are still insane.

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Sat Mar 23, 2019, 01:20 PM
 RKP5637 (54,349 posts)
4. This is how they make their money, keep the anxiety level up so many tune in. MSM

never wants everything calm.

A better question to ask is how does skinner make his money?

Sat Mar 23, 2019, 01:36 PM
 Kablooie (14,828 posts)
5. 17 hours since it came out and not one Trump tweet.

Something is odd About this

Not playing by the commie/media rules of engagement, that is the Friday afternoon data dump, instead President Trump is probably going to fire up the tweet machine on Monday, when all hands are on deck.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: DUmmy Exclusive: Inside Trump's evening for the ages
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 01:43:43 PM »
Sat Mar 23, 2019, 01:08 PM
 NRaleighLiberal (47,907 posts)

now this is a misleading headline on CNN - see below. Vomit inducing.

Inside Trump's evening for the ages

When the President learned Mueller was done, in his eyes, it was a moment to celebrate. The investigation did not find enough ANY evidence to indict him.

Fixed it. :-)

The fact that after 2 years and no evidence, it proves he is guilty!! It was the best coverup in all history. :tongue: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

Re: DUmmy Exclusive: Inside Trump's evening for the ages
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 05:01:24 PM »
"Trump's evening for the ages" is obviously hyperbole, but with zero indictments, he might even have had 3 scoops of ice cream.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.