Author Topic: Democrats in Congress Swap POW-MIA Flags for Transgender Banners  (Read 1553 times)

Offline mrclose

As a veteran myself, I find this infuriating and want to know if President Trump has spoken on this?

I can't for the life of me understand ... what the #ell is wrong with these people?

You have this coming on the tail of despicable Tim Kaine (Virginia) introducing a bill on going after "White Supremacists!"

The majority of men (and women) who have fought and died for this country are now considered "White Supremacists" I guess?

Several Congressional Democrats replaced flags honoring the American veterans with banners celebrating “transgender equality,” according to photos the Democrats shared on social media.

According to Fox News, the flags were delivered to every member of Congress by a group named “National Center for Transgender Equality” along with a request to fly the flags outside their offices.

It is unclear how many Democrats removed POW-MIA flags in favor of the transgender banners, but Washington Free Beacon found proof of at least one Democrat did so.

The POW-MIA flag is one of the most commonly flown alongside the American flag but is not seen in most of the photos Democrats shared of the transgender banners.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/democrats-in-congress-swap-pow-mia-flags-for-transgender-banners_2858522.html/amp
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: Democrats in Congress Swap POW-MIA Flags for Transgender Banners
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 12:29:04 PM »
We need to craft a pro-Bulimia/Anorexia flag.  Then we need to INSIST that people with these diseases get special status and be coddled and told they do NOT have a mental illness AT ALL.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 07:16:27 PM »
The RAT party.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 12:12:14 PM »
It never occurred to them to simply acquire another flag holder so they could fly their freak flag next to the POW/MIA flag rather than alienate and piss off millions of Veterans so they can placate a few deviants?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 08:51:47 AM »
It never occurred to them to simply acquire another flag holder so they could fly their freak flag next to the POW/MIA flag rather than alienate and piss off millions of Veterans so they can placate a few deviants?

They've already made the decision to write those voters off, and in several instances, actively hate what the veteran fought for anyway...