Author Topic: No kneecapping please.  (Read 2329 times)

Online CC27

No kneecapping please.
« on: March 14, 2019, 07:52:08 AM »
McCamy Taylor (18,123 posts)

No kneecapping please.

Not only can this weaken the eventual nominee in the general, it can also weaken a later nominee in a later general——as we recently witnessed. So, for instance, please do not post that a candidate “went off” which feeds a MSM Big Lie that women in power are emotionally unstable. Instead use language like “delivered a stinging indictment.” The Russians and their trolls will be doing a lot of kneecapping.

Remember, kneecapping is another form of Divide and Conquer, the GOP’s favorite dirty political trick.

Solidarity!

PS this donkey needs it’s knees to run!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/128722184

DUmmies on their knees is gross.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: No kneecapping please.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 08:04:11 AM »
So, for instance, please do not post that a candidate “went off” which feeds a MSM Big Lie that women in power are emotionally unstable.
Must be referring to either Cory Booker or Beta O'Rourke.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Online CC27

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 08:10:54 AM »
Must be referring to either Cory Booker or Beta O'Rourke.

O'Rourke is a empty suit looking for the VP slot.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 08:18:07 AM »

Robert is almost dumb & clueless enough to make AoC look smart.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 08:35:36 AM »
McCamy Taylor supposedly has >18K posts, but has no memories of the Purge of 2016 or the Purge of 2008? He'd better watch his step or come spring 2020 he'll be purged, a washed-up sock.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 10:26:11 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 09:09:45 AM »
Did Mrs. $kinner get hired by a campaign or is still on Hillary's payroll? Knowing this I can make sure my mole(s) is on the correct team pre-purge.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 09:23:47 AM »
So basically don't admit to your candidates dirty laundry.  Got it.  Don't even TALK about it.  I think that is the same thing Rham Emanuel said the other day, isn't it?  He basically told the Dem candidates to put their masks back on and don't let the people know how they really feel because they can't get elected like that.

I think any candidate elected by lying to the electorate about their stances should have to face an immediate recall election.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 10:30:49 AM »
So basically don't admit to your candidates dirty laundry.  Got it.  Don't even TALK about it.  I think that is the same thing Rham Emanuel said the other day, isn't it?  He basically told the Dem candidates to put their masks back on and don't let the people know how they really feel because they can't get elected like that.
KC

It's SOP on DU to denounce sources of news/facts they don't want to hear or be heard as "Reich-wing" sources. They're in permanent :lalala: mode. And are consequently shocked when facts they ignored and denounced bite them.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 10:45:58 AM »
This will all be cleared up once $kinner tells them who to vote for.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 10:57:49 AM »

Yup,  Beto /  Biden   (The only hope either of them really have).  DU'ers will be all damp and droopy at that combo. :whistling:  Talk about a tingle up the ole leg. 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 11:10:23 AM »
Yup,  Beto /  Biden   (The only hope either of them really have).  DU'ers will be all damp and droopy at that combo. :whistling:  Talk about a tingle up the ole leg.

Zeitgeist (had to print out your full userid because my effin’ spell check was constantly making it “Sent” and it drove me up a wall!), wouldn’t their tingles go down their legs?  Then again, they’re not exactly rocket surgeons, correct?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 11:28:48 AM »
It's SOP on DU to denounce sources of news/facts they don't want to hear or be heard as "Reich-wing" sources. They're in permanent :lalala: mode. And are consequently shocked when facts they ignored and denounced bite them.

That happens a lot over there and is one of my favorite sources of amusement.  Don't admit something, won't look at the facts, call anyone who brings it up in a post a troll or russian bot, then when the facts are finally known and the dust has settled they all kind of go ... huh, who could have seen that coming?

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2019, 12:09:53 PM »
DUmmies on their knees is gross.

DUmmies do their best work on thèir knees.  :naughty:

If you stòp ànd think about it you've never recieved a bad BJ.
It's just that some are a lot better than others.   
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2019, 01:25:13 PM »
DUmmies do their best work on thèir knees.  :naughty:

If you stòp ànd think about it you've never recieved a bad BJ.
It's just that some are a lot better than others.

That picture is a riot!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2019, 02:26:48 PM »
Remember, kneecapping is another form of Divide and Conquer, the GOP’s favorite dirty political trick.

Uh Oh, we have been found out! :thatsright:

Solidarity!
Yup, band together to stand together behind what ever loser you put up to run against the greatest president EVER!! :thatsright: :loser: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2019, 04:08:20 PM »
Yup, band together to stand together behind what ever loser you put up to run against the greatest president EVER!! :thatsright: :loser: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Yup! Stand behind the future idiot, ignore crap (s)he's done. Just like they did with HilLIARy!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2019, 06:23:37 PM »
Didn't Hillary try to kneecap Barry Soetoro by casting doubt on his citizenship when she started that whole birtherism mess?