Author Topic: a special reminder to the lurking primitives  (Read 2099 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
a special reminder to the lurking primitives
« on: March 15, 2019, 04:14:47 AM »
Keeping In Perspective

As one can see from many of the overnight posts all over the internet, our fifth column was busy, trying to remind us that "see, everybody does it," "see, both sides do it," in reference to the murders in New Zealand.

And I have no doubt that during the day, here and elsewhere, the Demos, primitives, and other appeasers and virtue signallers are going to continually refrain this, "everybody does it," "both sides do it."

Which of course is nonsense.

The murder of forty people from the other side is not the same as the all those whose lives have been taken from terror attacks since September 2001, which I'm sure by now amounts into the thousands. And if one includes all the innocent Israeli women and children murdered by the "Palestinians" since 1947, I'm sure it's in the tens of thousands.

This incident, while deplorable, was nothing on the same scale of the blood-letting the other side has done, and insisting we're "as bad" as they are is preposterous.

When scale is considered, no, both sides are not "equally guilty."

And too one must consider that while the bulk of their own people support terrorists, I'm pretty sure there's hardly anybody on this side who supports the recent incident in New Zealand.

It's too bad forty people died, in an action I would never endorse, but given all these other murders caused to those on our side, I'm not really shedding any tears.

Too, I suspect that there will be an act, or acts, of retaliation by that side dwarfing this, because of their Nazi idea that it takes ten or one hundred or one thousand of our lives to be worth a single one of theirs.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: a special reminder to the lurking primitives
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 08:09:26 AM »
ISIS says they want revenge. So they are not holding a candle vigil and creating a hashtag? What is wrong with them?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 08:40:03 AM »
ISIS says they want revenge. So they are not holding a candle vigil and creating a hashtag? What is wrong with them?

From the little I've read, I'd be happy were the perp dropped by a C-130 from 35K feet without a parachute into ISIS territory (do they hold any?) for the ISIS idiots to exact their revenge on what's left of the moron. Maybe give their goats a night off.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 10:13:38 AM »
This, from a tweet on twitter:

JUST IN: Christchurch, New Zealand terrorist writes in manifesto that he is not a conservative, that he is not a Christian, and that he identifies as an eco-facist. He also adds that he disagrees with Trump on politics.

I can't figure out how to link to a twit, but it's all here:
https://www.discussionist.com/10151962395
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 11:00:05 AM »
This was not a case of both sides do it. 

The guy(s) in NZ were hardcore leftists and on essentially the same team as islamists.

This was a case of only one side does it.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 11:00:50 AM »
The "wisdom" from CongressTWAT from New York I alluded to in the Shoutbox:

Ocasio-Cortez: Hey, NRA, Why Didn’t Your Thoughts And Prayers Stop The New Zealand Mosque Massacre?

There are hot takes, and then there’s just plain ghoulishness. Even for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, this level of politicization and exploitation of a tragedy while it’s still unfolding has to set a new moral nadir, not to mention plumb the depths of idiocy.

As our friends in New Zealand tried responding to save the lives of dozens of Muslim worshipers in a Christchurch mosque, this is what was on Ocasio-Cortez’ mind (via Twitchy):

At 1st I thought of saying, “Imagine being told your house of faith isn’t safe anymore.”

But I couldn’t say “imagine.”

Because of Charleston.
Pittsburgh.
Sutherland Springs.

What good are your thoughts & prayers when they don’t even keep the pews safe?
(“Thoughts and prayers” is reference to the NRA’s phrase used to deflect conversation away from policy change during tragedies. Not directed to PM Ardern, who I greatly admire.)

Good Lord. Imagine being so cold-hearted as to not consider praying or wishing well for victims of a senseless massacre as it’s unfolding. And then imagine how it must feel to be someone who’s first instinct in that situation is to make fun of people praying, and then exploit the tragedy to attack your entirely uninvolved political enemies. That kind of soullessness is itself a tragedy.

Now add that to what had been a merely amusing ignorance on Ocasio-Cortez’ part until now. Needless to say, the NRA doesn’t have anything to do with New Zealand’s policies, let alone the self-described “eco-fascist” perp who committed this massacre. If Ocasio-Cortez wants to discuss policy in this tragedy, she should first acknowledge that New Zealand already has stricter gun-control policies than those in the US, although not as strict as in nearby Australia. ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 01:26:39 PM »
This was not a case of both sides do it. 

The guy(s) in NZ were hardcore leftists and on essentially the same team as islamists.

This was a case of only one side does it.

That's what the appeasers don't get. If you're the wrong sect, you die too.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 06:24:37 PM »
I want to know how an Australian got his hands on so many evil assault weapons.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2019, 06:51:41 AM »
I want to know how an Australian got his hands on so many evil assault weapons.

Religious exemption for Muslims?  I wouldn’t put anything past them.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2019, 09:15:45 AM »
Religious exemption for Muslims?  I wouldn’t put anything past them.

?? Muslims were killed, not the killers. RE loc's question, at least one of the killers was a Kiwi. The numbers I've heard were 3 men, 1 from Oz and 2 Kiwis.

Offline beefeater

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2019, 01:28:05 PM »
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.