Author Topic: They hate liberals more than Trump embarrasses them. Bouncy  (Read 1975 times)

Offline CC27

Funtatlaguy (4,217 posts)

They hate liberals more than Trump embarrasses them.

This past weekend, was around some Trump supporters.
They talked about his lying, womanizing, bigotry, etc.
None liked him or respected him.
But they self identify as conservative Republicans.
And that “trumps” everything.
They said that having such a scoundrel is still infinitely preferable to electing Democrats who they see as anti capitalist, anti American, and anti God.

You can not reason with these Fox News, right wing radio brainwashed morons.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211908749

That was really bad. Zero bouncy balls for you.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: They hate liberals more than Trump embarrasses them. Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 07:45:25 AM »
That is really a load of bullshit.

Sad, they don't even try anymore.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 07:48:40 AM »
Yeah, it's fiction, poorly done.

Anyone who could rationally and honestly compare Trump to Hillary on moral grounds would be forced by reality to conclude that Hillary is far worse. Trump wasn't a standard of excellence, but easily a better choice than the rapist-supporting, rape-victim-attacking, pay-for-play, inept-and-finger-pointing arrogant Hillary.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 10:52:09 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 08:08:45 AM »
Its been going downhill since the cop jumped out of the bushes and the chicken wire and cinder block World Trade Center.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 12:29:12 PM »
Quote from:
They said that having such a scoundrel is still infinitely preferable to electing Democrats who they see as anti capitalist, anti American, and anti God.

He is better than Hillary would have been. And Dems/libs are anti-capitalist, anti-American, and anti-God. Even the quickest of readings on sites like Skin's island, KosKiddies, PuffHost, or Slate is enough to document that.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 02:19:39 PM »
BTW, Trump does not embarrass me, nor do I hate Libs/Progs. So the most direct response to the DU OP would be, "I like pie."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 04:42:27 PM »
Its been going downhill since the cop jumped out of the bushes and the chicken wire and cinder block World Trade Center.

I still look up the chicken wire/cinder block thing once in a while.   Way back in those days I actually saw a you tube video where (well we'll just call him an engineer) took a stack of about 8 of the In/Out trays that you have on your desk and and smacked them.  Guess what, they fell over sideways, which was proof that the towers collapsing vertically was proof it was all a conspiracy.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2019, 04:46:48 PM »
  I still look up the chicken wire/cinder block thing once in a while.   Way back in those days I actually saw a you tube video where (well we'll just call him an engineer) took a stack of about 8 of the In/Out trays that you have on your desk and and smacked them.  Guess what, they fell over sideways, which was proof that the towers collapsing vertically was proof it was all a conspiracy.

Because we all know that a stack of in/out baskets are the engineering equivalent of a 110 story building scaled down.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2019, 07:03:14 PM »
While "They hate liberals more than Trump embarrasses them" is not untrue, the rest of that incredibly lame bouncy is hogwash :mental:
Deplorable since 2016

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2019, 05:11:33 AM »

They hate liberals more than Trump embarrasses them.

Oh now, Trump embarrasses me not at all; in fact, I'm rather proud of him, standing up to those elements in this society who wish to wreak harm on the rest of us.

And I'd heartily dislike liberals no matter who the president was, or is.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2019, 08:33:53 AM »
Oh now, Trump embarrasses me not at all; in fact, I'm rather proud of him, standing up to those elements in this society who wish to wreak harm on the rest of us.

And I'd heartily dislike liberals no matter who the president was, or is.

Ditto.  For both.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2019, 02:08:59 PM »
I am proud of President Trump.

in fact, I love President Trump.  He is kicking ass and taking names against the demofascists, deep state federal government, the fake news media, and the GOPe (birm, birm, birm).
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.