Author Topic: A better unpardonable sin, thread ... more excusing her  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
A better unpardonable sin, thread ... more excusing her
« on: March 08, 2019, 03:08:32 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211900999

Peacetrain
Rep. Omar is starting to get on my last nerve...

If you have criticism of President Obama... you are free to go about it... my suggestion is do it and not try and tie President Obama up as a polished Donald Trump though.. good Lord woman you are 37 people should not have to keep talking you through this.. think before you speak..

Frank, you’ll find what you were looking for here.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: A better unpardonable sin, thread ... more excusing her
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 09:06:06 AM »
... people should not have to keep talking you through this... think before you speak.

Uumm, well KC, it appears Pee-Train has divulged what the mainstream democratics wish the loud mouth newbees would STFU.  Bad for them, good for us.     
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 03:31:26 PM »
Uumm, well KC, it appears Pee-Train has divulged what the mainstream democratics wish the loud mouth newbees would STFU.  Bad for them, good for us.     

Yes sir!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 04:23:02 PM »
good Lord woman you are 37 people should not have to keep talking you through this.. think before you speak..

Ummmmmm ... Rep. Omar does. She believes she can say what she feels, with impunity. Given recent events and the STrib covering for her past, I don't think she has any worries about consequences until spring 2020. And the STrib will probably still cover for her come 2020.

Same for Tlaib.

Same for AOC.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 06:23:20 PM »
Frank, you’ll find what you were looking for here.

Thanks.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 08:42:59 PM »
Peacetrain
Rep. Omar is starting to get on my last nerve...

If you have criticism of President Obama... you are free to go about it... my suggestion is do it and not try and tie President Obama up as a polished Donald Trump though.. good Lord woman you are 37 people should not have to keep talking you through this.. think before you speak..

I hear Ilhan Omar is getting sued by Nick Sandmann and his lawyers. I know a political cannot be sued, but still.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du