Author Topic: The unpardonable sin has been committed...  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
The unpardonable sin has been committed...
« on: March 08, 2019, 02:02:28 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211901115

leftynyc
Ilhan Omar Goes After Obama, Suggests He Was a 'Pretty Face' Who Got 'Away With Murder'

From the Politico report:

Omar was fed up—not so much with Trumpism, or with politics in general, as with the Democratic Party.

As she saw it, the party ostensibly committed to progressive values had become complicit in perpetuating the status quo. Omar says the “hope and change” offered by Barack Obama was a mirage. Recalling the “caging of kids” at the U.S.-Mexico border and the “droning of countries around the world” on Obama’s watch, she argues that the Democratic president operated within the same fundamentally broken framework as his Republican successor.

“We can’t be only upset with Trump. … His policies are bad, but many of the people who came before him also had really bad policies. They just were more polished than he was,” Omar says. “And that’s not what we should be looking for anymore. We don’t want anybody to get away with murder because they are polished. We want to recognize the actual policies that are behind the pretty face and the smile.”

https://www.mediaite.com/online/ilhan-omar-goes-after-obama-suggests-he-was-a-pretty-face-who-got-away-with-murder/

I really don't know what else to say other than I'm getting fed up with this woman.

If you wondered how far this racist bitch would have to go ... wonder no more!  Insult the main race baiter, and you’re now the target.

More at link and sure to grow.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: The unpardonable sin has been committed...
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 02:10:20 PM »
I went over there, fully expecting to see the majority of the primitives siding with her.

I was sure they'd support her because she's got Democrat Privilege, Woman Privilege, Minority Privilege, Anti-American Privilege, and most importantly, Islamacist Privilege, making her above criticism.

But nearly all are chastising her.  Thus far. 

I fully expect them to redress the imbalance before the thread's done.
apres moi, le deluge

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 02:25:09 PM »
If this miserable little bitch is so fed up with America, why doesn't she go back to the somalian shit hole she camr from. she can eat mud, drink sewage lace water and live in a mud hut. :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :thatsright: :thatsright: :thatsright: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 02:31:00 PM »
She’s going to get by with this because SHE REPRESENTS A DISTRICT THAT SUPPORTS THIS!

These people can go **** themselves. With a cactus.

She was elected BECAUSE of these sentiments, not in spite of!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 02:36:58 PM »
I really don't know what else to say other than I'm getting fed up with this woman.

here's a suggestion...

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 03:08:38 PM »
The snake they embraced is biting them. Unsurprisingly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2019, 04:07:59 PM »
John Ekdahl

@JohnEkdahl
Follow Follow @JohnEkdahl
More
John Ekdahl Retweeted Free Beacon
Geez, now she's attacking Muslims.
https://twitter.com/JohnEkdahl/status/1104124814174887939

:rotf:
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2019, 04:26:45 PM »

*Stolen

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2019, 04:30:27 PM »
She’s going to get by with this because SHE REPRESENTS A DISTRICT THAT SUPPORTS THIS!

KC

Dead on.  Her district is filled with Somali immigrants.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2019, 04:34:49 PM »
She's claiming she was misquoted. Clumsy lying walk-back or MSM carelessness? Winning!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2019, 04:36:06 PM »
Ilhan Omar hates America.

The DUMP:  That's cool

Ilhan Omar hates Jews

Ilhan Omar hates white people

Ilhan Omar hates white supremacist feminists like Pelosi

Ilhan Omar hates Obama.

The DUmp: Stone her and throw her off a building.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2019, 05:42:00 PM »

KC

Somehow I want to say this.
:ownit:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 09:33:21 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2019, 10:37:42 AM »
The hypocracy among the primitives always amazes me because they can't imagine that people remember what they did or said in the past.

Bush does drone strikes and civilians are killed: evil American imperialist. Obama does that and more: well thought out policy and civilians deaths are to be expected. Obama separates kids from parents at the border: well done and protecting the kids. Trump does it: they’re caging kids!! Not to mention the lies they tell themselves about how these kids were caged during the Obama years.

I see OAC, Omar, and these other incoming congresswomen saying the very things I've read on DU for years, especially during the Bush years. But now these same primitives are upset with these reps saying the things the primitives said 10+ years ago. And you finally see some primitives pointing out just how poorly the Clinton administration handled some things. In years to come, I fully expect them to rake Obama over the coals for the very things we recognized as being stupid as they were talking place.

The primitives exist in the here and now. Thinking ahead of how what they believe will actually work out is beyond their capabilities.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 11:35:20 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2019, 01:02:23 PM »
Poking at the very people that can make your political career go away is not a smart idea.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2019, 02:18:55 PM »
Poking at the very people that can make your political career go away is not a smart idea.

AOC, Omar, and Tlaib seem to be betting that Miss Nancy, et al, won't have to courage to bring down the hammer. They seem to be winning that bet at present.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2019, 09:34:36 AM »
AOC, Omar, and Tlaib seem to be betting that Miss Nancy, et al, won't have to courage to bring down the hammer. They seem to be winning that bet at present.

I'm of the opinion this is a good thing, SV..
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2019, 11:31:00 AM »
Dead on.  Her district is filled with Somali immigrants.

Makes one wonder how many of those Somali immigrants are actual US citizens...

Voter fraud, thy name is democrat...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2019, 12:44:35 PM »

I'm of the opinion this is a good thing, SV..

With the party filled with crazies and in chaos with no leader can be a god thing next election. :-)

We can only hope.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!