Author Topic: Thank you Sam Stein, Malaise  (Read 1468 times)

Offline CC27

Thank you Sam Stein, Malaise
« on: March 07, 2019, 07:37:45 AM »
malaise (186,236 posts)

Thank you Sam Stein

**** Joe Scum

Anti-Muslim bigotry is real including legislation.

That is all

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211895485

This coming from the Jew hating Dump.  :whatever:

Offline SVPete

Re: Thank you Sam Stein, Malaise
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 07:45:38 AM »
From this distance I see Ds who are antisemites, Ds who have "included" antisemites in their embrace, and Ds who have knuckled under to antisemites. Lieberman is a D who was driven out of the Democrat Party ... there may be a few who will do like him, but I think they will be few, and what the Ds should fear is how many ordinary work-a-day Ds are going to quietly walk away.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 08:03:45 AM »
what the Ds should fear is how many ordinary work-a-day Ds are going to quietly walk away.
The Ds are betting on replacing them with new ones walking across the wall-less border.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 09:50:06 AM »
Just like her Thanks Jackie post, I have no ****ing clue who or what that bitch is posting about.  Are normal people supposed to understand every completely obscure person that moonbat talks about?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 09:55:09 AM »
Just like her Thanks Jackie post, I have no ****ing clue who or what that bitch is posting about. Are normal people supposed to understand every completely obscure person that moonbat talks about?
no,  He's talking in dogwhistle that only DUpipo can hear
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 10:04:01 AM »
He's either some asshole who's a "journalist" at a few moonbats places (huffpo)....or a professional poker player.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2019, 10:56:17 AM »
He's either some asshole who's a "journalist" at a few moonbats places (huffpo)....or a professional poker player.
Between the two, the poker player is probably a better political pundit.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2019, 11:04:42 AM »
Just like her Thanks Jackie post, I have no ****ing clue who or what that bitch is posting about.  Are normal people supposed to understand every completely obscure person that moonbat talks about?

Based on this DU thread I'm going to guess mal demanded to have sex with Joe Lieberman. I wouldn't have known that was likely but for the Cave thread about that DU thread.

As for "Jackie", it looks like Jackie Speier was among the House members who asked Google and Apple to remove that Saudi app that can be used to track women and suspend their passports from their app stores. So she remains my guess as to who mal was alluding to.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2019, 01:33:33 PM »
The fact that people who are openly anti Semetic are elected to our goobermint and not criticized is frightening. :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!