Author Topic: VIDEO: DUmmies Celebrate Fake Poll Showing Trump Losing Florida  (Read 687 times)

Offline pjcomix

The DUmmies are celebrating a poll with dubious veracity due to it being conducted by a pollster with a history of extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome. The one who conducted this fake poll is one Fernand Amandi who is a well-known TDS sufferer in South Florida. In 2016, leading up to the election, Amandi as a daily WIOD radio host kept harping constantly at how it was IMPOSSIBLE for Trump to win either Florida of the general election. He delivered his prognostications on this topic with an air of an incredibly smug chip-on-the-shoulder attitude in which he directed mocking condescension towards anybody daring to suggest Trump had a chance of winning.

After the election, the shocked Amandi did not last long on the air since without his daily mockery of Trump's chances, listeners finally realized how incredibly BORING he was. So what is Amandi doing now? Apparently conducting polls showing how Trump will lose Florida in 2020.  He still hasn't learned his lesson from 2016 over just how laughably wrong his predictions are. Lucky for him that leftist Politico is willing to publish his reliably wrong prognostications.

https://youtu.be/V1vsTCGmDZI

Offline Tess Anderson

Re: VIDEO: DUmmies Celebrate Fake Poll Showing Trump Losing Florida
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 03:30:49 PM »
the kids in the intro were adorable, love the hat but why do you have a California accent?  :jerkit:

anyways, yeah, that's a push poll if I ever saw one, and now that Bendexin is dead, Amandi is worse than ever. It wasn't just the college grad number was off, the breakdown between men and women was skewed, and the self-identified political ideology was way off the mark. And getting rid of Sykes and that other fraud will clean up Florida alone.

Offline pjcomix

Re: VIDEO: DUmmies Celebrate Fake Poll Showing Trump Losing Florida
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 06:41:01 PM »
the kids in the intro were adorable, love the hat but why do you have a California accent?

I didn't know I had one but I did live in CA for a number of years. Nobody before ever told me I had a CA accent.