Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: 'God played quite a joke on me with this politics stuff!' The privacy  (Read 841 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
EXCLUSIVE: 'God played quite a joke on me with this politics stuff!' The privacy-loving mother of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez whips up lasagna as she tells how she had to flee New York because of high taxes and gushes about wedding bells for her daughter
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6748793/Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortezs-mother-tells-hopes-daughter-marries-longtime-boyfriend.html

Mrs Blanca Ocasio-Cortez, the woman who inspired U.S. Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to take up the fight for the 'little guy,' says she always knew her daughter would make something of herself.

She knew even before the birth, 29 years ago, of the New York Democrat who has driven the right crazy since her surprise congressional win last year.

'Her dad and I were preparing for Alexandria's birth and still picking names,' the 56-year-old mom of two said in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com. 'And he came up with ''Alexandria.'' I thought about it for a while and I said: ''Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. That sounds very powerful. That'll be her name.'''

Blanca Ocasio-Cortez moved to Florida because of high taxes in New York. Oh the irony!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du