Author Topic: Video DUmmie FUnnies: John Hickenlooper Announces Candidacy; Few Notice  (Read 991 times)

Offline pjcomix

John Hickenlooper announced his candidacy for President today to universal ennui. However, the one place that is not completely oblivious to his candidacy is the DUmmie FUnnies. We here wish to become the semi-official chronicler of Hickenlooper's exploits on the 2020 campaign trail from a humor perspective. In fact, when Hickenlooper campaigns in Florida, he has an open invitation to be interviewed by the DUmmie FUnnies. It could well be his only interview invitation in the Sunshine State.

Therefore let it be announced unto all the world that John Hickenlooper is now being endorsed (it could be his first endorsement) by the DUmmie FUnnies for Democrat party candidate for President. A reminder that this endorsement is only for the nomination and not for the general election. Therefore if you want (or even care) for the latest info on John Hickenlooper's doomed from the start campaign, the DUmmie FUnnies is the place to find it as well as to enjoy a hearty laugh.

https://youtu.be/yHefRVfypnM

Offline SVPete

Supposedly, he's the 37th D to announce they are running for President. The more people soaking up Lib/Prog $$ for their personal vanity and futility, the better, as far as I'm concerned.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline pjcomix

I still think Hillary is playing the waiting game. Waiting for all of them (except for Bernie) to FAIL and then step in towards the end of primary season to act as the savior of the party against Bernie, using that rule that you MUST be officially a Democrat to be nominated.

Of course, Bernie and a lot of others would be supremely pissed off at Hillary but she doesn't care because she MUST have her PRECIOUSSSSSSS. Namely her Ring of Power known as the Presidency.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
but...but...LEGAL POT...oh wait...all the Ds want legal pot
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline pjcomix

Weird thing is I think I can score a DUmmie FUnnies interview with HickenWHOoper if he ever makes it down here to South Florida. He would probably be happy that anybody is even paying attention to him.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

He's a gun-grabber, so he's dead to me as a candidate for anything but lifeboat cannibalism.

But I can't hear his name without thinking of my childhood in southern Indiana, where the TV choices were 4 channels out of Indianapolis (Three network stations and one independent), and on one of them the screen-name of poor guy who had to dress up in carnival clothes and host kiddie shows was 'Harlo Hickenlooper.'
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I believe brooklynite, the wealthiest of the primitives, had dinner with him recently and endorsed him.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

As I said in an earlier thread, the only thing that sticks out for Hickenlooper for me in terms of his record was, when he was mayor of Denver, how gutless he was towards the "Recreate '68" Communist savages that descended on Denver for the 2008 Democratic National Convention. The cowardice he showed then led to some people nicknaming him "Mayor Chickenpooper."

Offline GOP Congress

Relax. Kamala Harris will grab the nomination in a route, unless somehow the Irishman O'Rourke decides to play Reagan's "Tear down this wall!" speech over and over again and captivates Ocasio's millennial mates.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle