Author Topic: DUmmies send Van Jones to the back of the bus  (Read 867 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
DUmmies send Van Jones to the back of the bus
« on: February 28, 2019, 05:27:16 PM »
For agreeing with President Trump's criminal justice reform.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211875498

LovingA2andMI
If You Are Still Listening To Van Jones --- STOP IT!!!!

CNN’s Van Jones to CPAC Crowd: Conservative Movement is ‘Now the Leader’ on Criminal Justice Reform

CNN host Van Jones commended the conservative movement for becoming “the leader” on criminal justice reform today while speaking today at CPAC — the biggest annual right-wing gathering in America.

“The conservative movement in this country, unfortunately from my point of view, is now the leader on this issue of reform,” the Van Jones Show host said while appearing on stage with American Conservative Union Chairman Matt Schlapp, who organizes CPAC. “Republican governors are being tough on the dollar, tough on crime, and shrinking prison populations.

“They’re stealing my issue!” he added, before telling audience members asking him to join the GOP that he will still “stay in my party.”

Jones continued his praise of conservatives by telling them to “take some dadgum credit for being smart. Take some dadgum credit for getting it right.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-van-jones-to-cpac-crowd-conservative-movement-is-now-the-leader-on-criminal-justice-reform/

Watch the collective DUmmy racism bubble up:

thegoose
1. What a sell-out!
Of course, he's the same one who gets all swoony when Dump occasionally acts almost like a human.

BigmanPigman
2. I stopped after he said, "He is finally becoming a real,president"
after the first SOTU in 2017.

at140
6. If anything good is happening, why object?
Van Jones is no right winger. Far from it!! I have seen him on CNN for years.
Why does it matter if the other party is doing something right?
That does not happen often, so I will take the few times they stumble on something good.

LovingA2andMI
28. Seriously???
Did you forget the meaning behind the entire #BlackLivesMatter movement? It was CRIMINAL JUSTICE REFORM as well as stop the unjustified killings of African-American Boys, Girls, Men and Women.

Ask Van Jones to stop making $$ off OTHER FOLKS IDEAS FIRST then talk to us. By the way, what happened to this so-called "Rebuilt The Dream" (Job Creation supposedly) movement he stole from the long-term unemployed ('08-'13) or Originally called 99ers -- those who receive up to 99 weeks of Unemployment Benefits during the economic crisis of '08' - '13? After the money ran dry -- Van moved the hell on.

Then he wanted to "protect the environment" again from groups like the Sierra Club that's been working to do the same thing for YEARS ON END. Now, he jumped front face on "Prison reform" - which is still Criminal Justice reform by the way. He saw another $$ opportunity $$, claimed it as his own and made $$ off of it.

What Prisoners justly sentenced being released in mass by his efforts? We'll wait...

If you fail to see who Van Jones is, get thicker glasses as we have been seeing who he really is for years now. Barack Obama did too. That's why he fired him. #FYI...

erpowers
14. Van Jones is Full of Crap
Its seems he is willing to kiss the butt of whoever is in office at the time. He was kissing Jared Kushner's butt and acting like a school girl with a crush a few months ago. I do not completely remember what he said that upset me, but I think he was making a big deal about Jared Kushner's supposed accomplishments and asking how Kushner could have been so successful in life. Considering Jared Kushner had inherited his company from his dad and had his current positions due to the fact that he was married to the daughter of the man in the White House, I did not fell the same about Jared Kushner's supposed accomplishments. I thought it was so stupid for Van Jones to make such a big deal about Kushner's supposed accomplishments.

Jones seems to be forgetting that President Obama tried to get a criminal justice reform bill passed while he was in office and it was the Republican Party that blocked the bill. As far as I know, Mitch McConnell would not allow a vote on the bill even though it was likely the bill would have passed. The bill supported by President Obama was, as far as I know, far more progressive than the bill signed by President Trump. In addition, were not many conservatives like Tom Cotton opposed to the bill even after some of its more progressive provisions were stripped from the bill? Finally, is it not the case that Trump had to be convinced to sign the bill? So, in reality, Trump was a follower and not a leader. The same goes for a number of congressional Conservatives.

dalton99a
22. Put him in the same bin as Diamond and Silk

Hekate
25. Every single thing the GOP ever stood for is a lie today. It is ALL a lie....
Patriotism
Veterans and soldiers
National defense
Family values
Law and order

All of it. From the time Nixon got elected it has gotten worse every damn year until here we are today in the Time of Trump, where neo-Nazis, white nationalists, and the KKK are all emboldened to come out in broad daylight, and where the worst of police think it is always open season to murder African American males for just walking around loose.

No, wypipo are NOT all in accord with this shit. Never ever ever forget that we voted for Barack Obama and followed up by giving the majority vote to Hillary Clinton by millions, and that it took acts of treason for Trump to be installed.

Van Jones needs his head examined

Cha
33. What a Quack.. giving fascists cover on
criminal justice of all ****ing issues.

He also got sucked in by jill stein Lies
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 05:29:24 PM by Ralph Wiggum »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: DUmmies send Van Jones to the back of the bus
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 06:32:30 PM »
Back of the bus?  Hell they threw Van Jones under the bus.  :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 02:58:08 PM »
Van Jones slammed as 'sell-out' for praising conservatives on criminal justice reform
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/03/01/cpac-2019-van-jones-praises-conservatives-criminal-justice-reform/3029530002/

Liberal commentator Van Jones praised conservatives for their support of criminal justice reform during a panel discussion at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington on Thursday.

"The conservative movement in this country, unfortunately from my point of view, is now the leader on this issue of reform," Jones said. He pointed to Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant, Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal and Secretary of Energy and former Texas Gov. Rick Perry as Republicans who were able to "cut the prison population and crime at the same time."

"What you’re seeing now is Republican governors being tough on the dollars. Tough on crime and shrinking the prison population," he said.

Van Jones is public enemy number 1 to the left.  :mental:

DUmmies have a love hate relationship with everyone.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 10:05:24 AM »
DU's TOS mean that members who go off the D-Party-Plantation too far or too often get banned. So they don't know how to deal with Van Jones' deviation from the 24x7x52-Hate-Trump Party Line.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.