Author Topic: Next Steps in the Fight Over The Wall  (Read 930 times)

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Next Steps in the Fight Over The Wall
« on: February 28, 2019, 08:28:34 AM »
Assuming that the Senate does reject the emergency declaration, which looks possible at least, these should be the next steps:

1) Just like Ben Sasse put the entire Senate on record for their position pro/con negligent infanticide, the same thing needs to be done on open borders.  Propose a binding resolution in the Senate that states that entitlement benefits are from American taxpayers for their American compatriots who need temporary assistance, and therefore, entitlement recipients MUST give proof of citizenship under penalty of perjury during the application.  Those already receiving benefits MUST provide proof during recertification.  No proof, no money.  Exceptions can be made for those who are here legally (green cards, APPROVED asylum requests).  Dems, of course, will block it.

2)  Immediately, the drumbeat starts that the Dems want to TAKE YOUR MONEY and GIVE IT TO CRIMINALS, and they are ON RECORD supporting it. 

3)  If it does pass, and these changes become law, the need for the wall is reduced.  Every year, $115B goes to welfare payments for illegals, if we can cut that down, things might start to get better.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Next Steps in the Fight Over The Wall
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 12:14:16 PM »
$115B goes to welfare payments for illegals

And they won't spend 5 Billion for a wall. :thatsright: :mental: :argh: :argh: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Next Steps in the Fight Over The Wall
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 03:35:49 PM »
And they won't spend 5 Billion for a wall. :thatsright: :mental: :argh: :argh: :argh:
A wall would cut down the number of future democrat party voters.  Can't have that.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020