Author Topic: f the goal was to legitimize Kim Trump succeeded. Democratsincebirth  (Read 1486 times)

Offline CC27

DemocratSinceBirth (91,635 posts)

If the goal was to legitimize Kim Trump succeeded.

If the goal was to get him to give up his nuclear weapons he failed.

The rest is history...

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211873695

If this was obama you would be creaming your pants.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: f the goal was to legitimize Kim Trump succeeded. Democratsincebirth
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 08:16:01 AM »
When did libs stop liking diplomacy and start liking saber rattling?

Is “since January 2017” the answer? Yes. Yes, it is.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 10:31:04 AM »
DUpipo are still POed their 2017 Trump is going to get us nuked by Kim narrative failed so abjectly. 60+ years of isolation won't be undone quickly. With the two most likely outcomes - no change or NoKo de-nuking - DUpipo have much to dread but pretty much nothing to gain.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 12:23:00 PM »
If this was obama you would be creaming your pants.

If it was obama he would have sent him a pallet of cash and a couple tons of uranium. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 12:26:08 PM »
I think Kim is holding out for the deal Iran got. You know the one where 0 sent them pallets of cash and they work on nukes in secret for 10 years.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 01:24:54 PM »
FWIW:

NORTH KOREA SUMMIT: My quick take is that Kim sensed Trump had political weakness at home due to the Cohen hearing, and bet that Trump couldn’t afford to walk away from a bad deal. He chose… poorly
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 03:31:13 PM »
If it was obama he would have sent him a pallet of cash and a couple tons of uranium. :thatsright:

And a stealth drone or two.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2019, 04:13:18 PM »
Chairman Kim is the one who has to take a long train ride back to his impoverished country, and have nothing to show for it.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2019, 05:30:01 PM »
Chairman Kim is the one who has to take a long train ride back to his impoverished country, and have nothing to show for it.
The glorious leader told off the imperial American warlord and crushed him at badminton
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2019, 06:12:38 PM »
Could someone explain what the DU-Moron meant by "legitimize Kim"? Is Kim any more the absolute ruler of NoKo today than he was 2 weeks or 2 months ago? Is Kim any less despised by decent and informed people of the world today than he was 2 weeks or 2 months ago?

The phrase sounds like TDSian gobble-de-goo meaning, "I hate Trump and hate that he might succeed in doing something beneficial for the US and the world!"

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2019, 06:40:34 PM »
Could someone explain what the DU-Moron meant by "legitimize Kim"? Is Kim any more the absolute ruler of NoKo today than he was 2 weeks or 2 months ago? Is Kim any less despised by decent and informed people of the world today than he was 2 weeks or 2 months ago?

The phrase sounds like TDSian gobble-de-goo meaning, "I hate Trump and hate that he might succeed in doing something beneficial for the US and the world!"

Dummie heard that phrase being used on Rachel Moocow's show and thought it sounded neat.  He don't know what it means any more than the Moocow does.   :-) 

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2019, 05:38:04 AM »
My gator sense is telling me the OP is an NPC
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.