Author Topic: Is it fair to associate "Johns" as "human/sex traffickers"?  (Read 724 times)

Offline CC27

Is it fair to associate "Johns" as "human/sex traffickers"?
« on: February 25, 2019, 07:33:08 AM »
Progressive Law (149 posts)

For example, society doesn't associate illegal drug users with drug trafficking.

I'm just looking for opinions, not trying to undermine the issue of human trafficking.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211856552

Ask some of your fellow Dump Monkeys. Some are sex offenders.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Re: Is it fair to associate "Johns" as "human/sex traffickers"?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 07:47:18 AM »
They are participating in the trafficking of human beings, so, yes.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 08:25:37 AM »
Progressive Law (149 posts)

1. LPC Noob seems to have trouble with the English language.

2. Traffickers are like pimps who forcibly brought their "wares" from other locales (cities, states, or countries). "Johns" are the "customers" who may or may not know how the women they are ____ing got where they are.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 09:02:39 AM »
Drug users are considered as drug traffickers as they are part of the chain.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 02:23:21 PM »
Response to Blue_true (Reply #165)Sun Feb 24, 2019, 09:32 PM
Star Member EffieBlack (13,248 posts)
175. The vast majority of John's fall into the first two categories - and a couple categories

you left out. I'm not willing to give a pass to the first two kinds or the others - or ignore the humanity and suffering of the women and involved whom you didn't mention - in order to protect the men who want to pay hundreds and thousands of dollars for "consensual" sex.

And, FYI, my experience working with trafficked women taught me that men who pay big money for a prostitute aren't paying for sex - since men with means rarely have any trouble finding wonen to have sex with them for free. They are paying for temporary ownership of a woman whose agency they have taken away and whom they can subjugate and control (even if they're not engaging in physical violence).

Effie Black is all over this thread--at least a couple dozen posts.  She's not in demand as democrat underground's official blacksplainer anymore since the media swept the Ralph "Coonman" Northam blackface scandal under the rug, but it looks like she landed on her feet as an authority on prostitution.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden