Author Topic: Skinner Might Still Get Clinton Cash Directly from Hillary  (Read 1288 times)

Offline pjcomix

Skinner Might Still Get Clinton Cash Directly from Hillary
« on: February 24, 2019, 05:15:05 PM »
Yes, there is a chance that Mr. & Mrs. Skinner could have their pockets lined with Clinton Cash again, and not just indirectly from Terry McAuliffe as I have posited but directly from Hillary herself. Let me tell you how...

I don't know how many of you watch the YouTube videos of H.A. Goodman but I am a frequent viewer and I put his prognostications up there with Scott Adams. So imagine my surprise when he recently declared that Hillary will try for the nomination again in 2020. At first I thought "No Way" but as I listened to what he said and observed Hillary's actions, it is starting to make sense.

For example, have you noticed how much advice that Hillary has recently been giving to the  prospective 2020 candidates such as Kamala Harris, Senator Spartacus, Combs Klobuchar, and Pocahontas? Normally, failed presidential candidates give advice to their party's nominee but only AFTER they are nominated. This makes me think this would be a way for Hillary to demonstrate that she is still a political player and is a helpful one who can count on those she supported earlier to support her after they are knocked out.

Also it is smart for Hillary not to declare her candidacy...for now. Let the other shmoes battle it out in debates and on the trail. And after they tear each other down...Hillary can arrive as the Democrat Savior.

Okay, one sticking point will be Bernie. I notice that she is NOT giving advice to Bernie. I think her plan is to let the candidates tear each other down and when it appears that Bernie will get the nomination, she would declare at that point and have the not so secret weapon of the DNC rule that you have to officially be a Democrat to be nominated.

The big downside, of course, would be that Bernie isn't going to be satisfied with a beach house consolation prize this time plus he would be supremely pissed off of having Hillary stealing the nomination away from him again so... HELLO third party run. Which, of course would divide that anti-Trump vote and ensure his re-election.

My advice is for everybody to keep a sharp eye out on Mrs. Skinner aka Shelly Moskwa to see what she is doing. That might be a good indication of Hillary's intentions.

Again, it sounds far fetched but please check out H.A. Goodman.

Offline Delmar

Re: Skinner Might Still Get Clinton Cash Directly from Hillary
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 05:27:10 PM »
Doesn't sound far fetched to me.  You might be on to something.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 05:35:13 PM »
Oh, I have no doubt Hilda's gonna run, no matter what.

Since she deserves the nomination more than any other Demo, I dunno why the Demos don't avoid bruising and divisive and expensive primary races, and just give her the nomination right now, by acclamation.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 05:52:14 PM »
I saw Kamala Harris flopping today on CNN's "Inside Politics." Even liberal host John King expressed disappointment in her.

One down... Hillary to GO!

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 06:31:43 PM »
Doesn't sound far fetched to me.  You might be on to something.

Oh, I have no doubt Hilda's gonna run, no matter what.

Since she deserves the nomination more than any other Demo, I dunno why the Demos don't avoid bruising and divisive and expensive primary races, and just give her the nomination right now, by acclamation.

Indeed is the author on to something, but I think it is only half of the something.

The reason why the Dummy DEMS do not avoid primary races is Political Theater: they want to give the appearance of democracy in a process that is openly rigged.  "Super Delegates" are still in the picture.

"No, they are not!" you might say.  Democrats have severely cut back on their power!  The NY Times said so!

Really?   :-)

(Superdelegates) will now be largely barred, however, from participating in the first ballot of the presidential nominating process at the party’s convention — drastically diluting their power.

Superdelegates will be able to cast substantive votes only in extraordinary cases like contested conventions, in which the nomination process is extended through multiple ballots until one candidate prevails.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/25/us/politics/superdelegates-democrats-dnc.html

Note all the contradictions in those two sentences!  "Superdelegates will now be largely barred"...largely, but not completely in the First Ballot!  The second sentence implies that they will be voting only in "extraordinary cases" of "multiple ballots," but the first sentence implies that they can start voting after a first ballot.

Of course, we expect such an ambiguous from DEMS.  But I find it hard to believe that the powers behind the curtain in the DEM Party will allow guaranteed losers like Sanders or Booker or Beto any of the others take the nomination.

And I think that the powers are already divided between two candidates: Clinton Cash undoubtedly has bought some of them, but do not forget a second rival, a younger Afro woman whose husband, like Clinton, was president. 

Do not forget about about MAObama Bucks being spread around to buy support among the powers!

Consider these facts from Moochelle MAObama's "book tour" a few months ago:

...the ten stops of the first leg of her national (book) tour in November and December of 2018 were at arenas with seating capacities hovering around 20,000, not only in Washington, D.C., but also in states like New York, Massachusetts, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Tennessee, Illinois, California, and Georgia.

And then, to begin this New Year, a few days ago she announced that 14 additional speaking engagements have now been scheduled — so far — to allow even more sell-out crowds to attend her “A Conversation with Michelle Obama” tour in similarly huge venues located this time around in Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Texas, Minnesota, Wisconsin,Ohio, and Florida.

If they haven’t done so already, both the president and the RNC might want to compare these “whistle stops” now being made by Michelle to “promote” her book to the following list of the top 10 “key” electoral vote states in 2020: California (45); Texas (38); New York (29); Florida (29); Illinois (20); Pennsylvania (20); Ohio (18); Michigan (16); Georgia (16); North Carolina (15)...

...To attend Michelle’s “book signing” events, she is finding herself able to charge those who want to attend as much as $597.00 to $1,435 per ticket!

Unless her new book is really that good — which is doubtful — the question this fact should put before the president is this: If he were to charge his supporters such ticket prices, would he be able to fill stadiums next year, like he did in 2016?

If not, he really should be taking a long hard look at Michelle Obama… starting right now.

https://townhall.com/columnists/cliffnichols/2019/01/09/is-michelle-obama-plotting-to-retake-the-white-house-in-2020-n2538776
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2019, 07:56:31 AM »
Indeed is the author on to something, but I think it is only half of the something.

The reason why the Dummy DEMS do not avoid primary races is Political Theater: they want to give the appearance of democracy in a process that is openly rigged.  "Super Delegates" are still in the picture.

"No, they are not!" you might say.  Democrats have severely cut back on their power!  The NY Times said so!

Really?   :-)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/25/us/politics/superdelegates-democrats-dnc.html

Note all the contradictions in those two sentences!  "Superdelegates will now be largely barred"...largely, but not completely in the First Ballot!  The second sentence implies that they will be voting only in "extraordinary cases" of "multiple ballots," but the first sentence implies that they can start voting after a first ballot.

Of course, we expect such an ambiguous from DEMS.  But I find it hard to believe that the powers behind the curtain in the DEM Party will allow guaranteed losers like Sanders or Booker or Beto any of the others take the nomination.

And I think that the powers are already divided between two candidates: Clinton Cash undoubtedly has bought some of them, but do not forget a second rival, a younger Afro woman whose husband, like Clinton, was president. 

Do not forget about about MAObama Bucks being spread around to buy support among the powers!

Consider these facts from Moochelle MAObama's "book tour" a few months ago:

https://townhall.com/columnists/cliffnichols/2019/01/09/is-michelle-obama-plotting-to-retake-the-white-house-in-2020-n2538776

And for those who don't think that a superdelegate won't be twisting arms to get their pick nominated, I have some waterfront property in the Gobi to sell you...

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2019, 05:11:39 PM »
Someone from the WaPo is saying that HilLIARy is going to run in 2020, so I would imagine that Clinton Ca$h will be flowing again to Skinner.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.