Author Topic: Primitive jodymarie aimee admits to something creepy and probably criminal  (Read 2039 times)

Offline Delmar

Sat Feb 23, 2019, 10:21 AM
Star Member jodymarie aimee (3,961 posts)

Schiff said on Maher last nite that Rs stop him in the hall and say "Keep doing what you're doing"

Did you guys see Schiff on Bill Maher last nite? He said Rs stop him in the hall and say "Keep doing what you're doing"...he said the time for confidences is over, they have to stand up and speak out.

Are the Rs being bribed by Putin/Trump?

This week my siblings decided to buy empty pills from Amazon and fill them with something to give to my 88 year old mom.
Mom is a narcissist like Trump...keeps insisting she is sick for attention...she has been this way her whole life...so this is what it has come to..pretend pills..I couldn't help but make the comparison...that both she and Trump manipulate to win...get what they want.

It is easier to give in to them to shut them up...so the Rs give in to Trump and his every loving BASE...but their payoff MUST be money...
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211856006

The pencil necked squirrel Schiff told a bouncy that resonated with the primitive, made her burp up an analogy in her own life about how her and her siblings are conspiring against her 88 year old mother by feeding her capsules filled with God only knows what.  Sounds illegal as all hell to me.

Response to jodymarie aimee (Original post)Sat Feb 23, 2019, 10:29 AM
Star Member DownriverDem (2,087 posts)
4. Fill with something?

Is this true? What did they put in those capsules?
There is no response to that sensible question. 

Response to jodymarie aimee (Original post)Sat Feb 23, 2019, 12:16 PM
appal_jack (3,686 posts)
15. I recommend CBD pills for your mom.

I'm not saying it will cure anything, but cannabis never hurts...

Is this primitive talking about clandestinely stuffing the phony pills with cannabinoids or openly recommending the CBD to the mother as a treatment option?

Response to appal_jack (Reply #15)Sat Feb 23, 2019, 01:43 PM
18. illegal

here.
What is illegal there?  Using CBD or poisoning your mother?

Response to Heartstrings (Reply #21)Sun Feb 24, 2019, 07:17 AM
23. does such a small amt do anything...

is it legal to send thru our mail...you may have to hook me up !!
She doesn't want to rack up too many charges, but once you set out to poison your mother you might as well go all in.

Response to jodymarie aimee (Original post)Sun Feb 24, 2019, 04:14 AM
Star Member pnwmom (95,734 posts)
22. I believe you that she's a narcissist and has always wanted attention.

But how can you know that an 88 year old isn't actually feeling sick? Does her doctor approve of giving her placebos?
Response to pnwmom (Reply #22)Sun Feb 24, 2019, 07:25 AM
24. She sees a doc every other day at her insistance..we have to take her...

she is healthy as a horse...in the 1990s she decided to go anorexic...she saw 62 docs in 7 moths...all told her Harriet, nothing is wrong with you...then she'd traipse to another...so folks started to notice when she got to 85 pounds...she would tell them she had cancer or Parkinsons...outright lies....she wanted a legit label...

She decided to live in a wheelchair about 9 years ago for attention....give up walking to get attention..it boggles my mind..of course she will have some arthritis, normal old folks' stuff....

Have you ever known anyone who LOVES to be miserable...that is Harriet...she used to drink...not anymore..all the meds she insists on knock her out...
Yeah sure, sure.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Primitive jodymarie aimee admits to something creepy and probably criminal
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 09:16:35 AM »
If the primitive's mother is 88 years old, the odds are that the primitive herself is somewhere between 48 and 68 years old.

Isn't that, uh, somewhat too old to engage in this nonsense?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 09:39:33 AM »
If the primitive's mother is 88 years old, the odds are that the primitive herself is somewhere between 48 and 68 years old.

Not for the primitives. For them 48 would be the terrible 2s to normal people and 68 would be the foolish 4s.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 10:04:27 AM »
Sugar pills? Flour? Baking soda? Working the placebo effect.

Schiff's :bouncy: was DU-grade stupid.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 10:51:47 AM »
Any word out of Shits mouth is presumed to be a lie.
This sounds like Dick Gebharts invisible friends.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2019, 11:55:08 AM »
She’s probably the one who did the Tylenol killings a few years back.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2019, 12:33:57 PM »

According to this post, she's 67. https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211857593

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2019, 12:50:14 PM »
According to this post, she's 67. https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211857593

177 IQ?!???

I am constantly amazed at how many of the DUmbasses are super geniuses but are such complete and utter failures at life.  A person with an IQ of Einstein ends up a washed up loser.  I bet it was mean old republicans that orchestrated all the bad in her life. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2019, 01:08:42 PM »
177 IQ?!???

I am constantly amazed at how many of the DUmbasses are super geniuses but are such complete and utter failures at life.  A person with an IQ of Einstein ends up a washed up loser.  I bet it was mean old republicans that orchestrated all the bad in her life.

She seems to talk about her mom glowingly in the thread that you found and it was only posted hours apart from the other one:

My Mom said Jody, Rosemary is jealous of you...I waved that off...but now that I am older, I WAS the same age, 177 IQ and I was very pretty...so maybe Mom had something...

Mom is a "narcissist like Trump" and sick for attention, unless she happens to be praising jodymarie--then she has something.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2019, 02:07:42 PM »
Did you guys see Schiff on Bill Maher last nite? He said Rs stop him in the hall and say "Keep doing what you're doing".

Manning the glory hole in the basement men's room. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2019, 03:15:28 PM »
Jody probably can't wait to get her share of the inheritance:

dad's obit

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2019, 03:24:50 PM »

dad's obit
Sounds like he was a very good man. Wonder how he managed to spawn a DUmmie?

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2019, 08:10:51 PM »
Umm, DUmmies, the R's are telling the pencil necked geek Schiff to keep doing what he's doing because it'll make the Dems look like total fools come 2020.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2019, 07:05:02 AM »
Somebody should really report her to the proper authorities.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2019, 07:09:02 AM »
https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/caregiver/elderabuse.htm

It has been estimated that roughly two-thirds of all elder abuse perpetrators are family members.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline shoes off the couch

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2019, 05:59:07 PM »

dad's obit

Tess you're awesome! :cheersmate:

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2019, 10:17:12 PM »
Hmm...something familiar here

jodymarie aimee (3,975 posts)

67 year old woman here..long and varied work history...Most of my female bosses were horrid.

67 year old woman here..long and varied work history. I have been an optician, Manager of a health spa, USDA, Corp Ins Offices, beautician, nurse in ICU..I even interviewed at a massage parlour...worked ONE day there...I have done it all !! 

<Snip>

177 IQ and I was very pretty

jodymarie aimee (3,975 posts)

34. I am a writer

and I assume my reader intuits...I assume my reader is intelligent. I compliment your French spelling..

Could this possibly be a distant relative of Nadin?  If she mentions a 12 inch combat knife and boots filled with peanut butter, then I'm convinced. 

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2019, 06:12:03 PM »
177 IQ?!???

I've been watching dummies since like 2004 and they never cease to amaze me with their depravity and stupidity. The smartest bestest folks in the world cannot seem to provide for themselves without the government stepping in... and then they make put down those of us who can. 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi