Author Topic: primitives' favorite candidate probably maybe perhaps going down.....  (Read 851 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
https://www.jamaicaglobalonline.com/kamala-harris-jamaican-heritage/

Reflections of a Jamaican Father
By
Donald J. Harris

Donald Harris is the father of Kamala Harris, the junior U.S. Senator from California.

My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me).  The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).

.....Miss Chrishy was the disciplinarian, reserved and stern in look, firm with ‘the strap’.....

Much more at the link above.  I wonder what the malaise primitive or Lamond, the MrsCorpio, primitive, makes of this.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Delmar

Re: primitives' favorite candidate probably maybe perhaps going down.....
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 09:43:35 AM »
Donald J. Harris

Donald J. Harris.  Wow, just like President Donald J. Trump.  What a coincidence.  I wonder if the J stands for John--like with the president.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 11:52:29 AM »
Donald J. Harris.  Wow, just like President Donald J. Trump.  What a coincidence.  I wonder if the J stands for John--like with the president.

Actually is stands for ganJa!  :-) :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 12:15:30 PM »
Correction Frank, Kamalatoe has already gonedown.... on Willy Brown... lots of times.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.