Author Topic: Demo primary forum now open on Skins's island  (Read 1970 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Demo primary forum now open on Skins's island
« on: February 22, 2019, 05:55:18 AM »
As of Wednesday afternoon.  Two pages of threads already.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=forum&id=1287&page=1

It looks like Omaha Steve's switched from the hoary old white-haired sourassed sourpuss crank from Vermont to his fellow native American, Liz Warren.  That's not going to make the jackpiners, who gave him his own special forum three years ago, very happy, but he hasn't posted shit there for months anyway.  In his own forum.  In his own forum named for him.

By the way, the big guy is 1/512th native American, which makes him twice as native American as his candidate.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Demo primary forum now open on Skins's island
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 08:02:09 AM »
And they have to name which kook they support in the primary and it shows up in their posts, so they can play whack-a-berniebro. They can choose undecided.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 08:14:56 AM »
And they have to name which kook they support in the primary and it shows up in their posts, so they can play whack-a-berniebro. They can choose undecided.

It will make the next purge easier for the admins.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 09:00:28 AM »
I see a lot of "Andrew Yang" over there...who the **** is he?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 09:21:24 AM »

Another rich guilty liberal promising more free shit.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 09:36:07 AM »

This pretty much sums up all you need to know about him:
The Freedom Dividend, a universal basic income of $1000/mo. Medicare for All. Human-Centered Capitalism. Join Andrew Yang's fight to put Humanity First.
Finland tried UBI, it was a failure. My take is he is Asian Bernie Sanders but he actually worked in the private sector unlike Bernie.

I studied economics and political science at Brown and went to law school at Columbia.
AOC also studied economics at Brown. Brown must be really bad at teaching that. Mea Culpa  O-)

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 12:32:32 PM by FiddyBeowulf »
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2019, 11:47:02 AM »
Bookmark this thread for the latest DUmmie fantasy winner:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=candidates

HINT: Collectively, the candidates look as white as my flour container.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2019, 11:58:11 AM »
AOC also studied economics at Brown. Brown must be really bad at teaching that.

AOC's failure to learn economics happened at Boston University, tuition, room, board, and fees now nearly $70K a year. Should I wonder whether, on a bartender's wage, she's paid off her student loan? Or did Daddy and Mommy? Maybe with a POC-only scholarship?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2019, 03:51:56 PM »
This should be a treasure trove of liberal bickering and insanity.  :catfight: :catfight: :catfight:

Thank you $kimmer!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2019, 09:44:28 PM »
I've observed that many of the berniebros are choosing to either be "undecided" as to not have the former clintonistas stalk them, or they're daily changing their alliances to throw them off. Just look at how many of the undecideds praise the bern on the various threads.

Wonder how long it will take the bernie hater type primitives to notice?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2019, 10:05:33 PM »
I've observed that many of the berniebros are choosing to either be "undecided" as to not have the former clintonistas stalk them, or they're daily changing their alliances to throw them off. Just look at how many of the undecideds praise the bern on the various threads.

Wonder how long it will take the bernie hater type primitives to notice?

Oh now, saying stuff like this, even if it's true, is going to scare the supporters of the hoary old white-haired sourassed sourpuss crank from Vermont and his thieving wife, away from reconciling with the regular primitives?

I think it needs pointed out that the regular primitives are always ready to greet the prodigal sons and daughters back to Skins's island, with open arms and joyous smiles.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2019, 10:34:16 PM »
College tuition is not about "learning." It is about paying a fee to the Democrat/progressive movement and learn what it takes to destroy Western Civilization. A "college scholarship" should be a curse, not a gift. Before, I would have modified this opinion for STEM classes that produce our doctors, engineers, and scientists who work with real, objective data. Unfortunately, the subjective morass of social justice is now being applied to scientific concepts, which will not go over well.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2019, 06:00:56 AM »
It will make the next purge easier for the admins.

After the Great Purges of 2008 and 2016, this portends ill, from a DUpipo POV.

I've seen a site split close to the middle by a mass migration of frustrated FredHeads, and the unpleasantness created by Ronulans and Never-Trumpers, all among Conservatives. So fractiousness is not uniquely Prog. Purges do seem to be, though. It's DU's Party Uber Alles TOS and Progs ends-justify-the-means worldview.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2019, 11:05:07 AM »
After the Great Purges of 2008 and 2016, this portends ill, from a DUpipo POV.

I've seen a site split close to the middle by a mass migration of frustrated FredHeads, and the unpleasantness created by Ronulans and Never-Trumpers, all among Conservatives. So fractiousness is not uniquely Prog. Purges do seem to be, though. It's DU's Party Uber Alles TOS and Progs ends-justify-the-means worldview.
I wouldn't go that far... the right has seen some actual results and not the usual hand wringing of usual Republican politicians. I'd certainly put my libertarian inclinations on hold if McAfee got the nomination
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2019, 11:54:53 AM »
Gillibrand is at the bottom, looks like she needs to offer free knob jobs for votes to get up to harris. :-) :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!