Author Topic: Do We Have To Be Prepared For Trump & His Family.....  (Read 1148 times)

Offline CC27

Do We Have To Be Prepared For Trump & His Family.....
« on: February 21, 2019, 07:41:56 AM »
global1 (19,215 posts)

getting off scot free?

Since the Mueller investigation was initiated we all had at least the feeling that Trump's days were numbered and he would be held accountable for all the crap he's pulled since he came down the escalator at Trump Tower.

Now we hear we're within weeks of Mueller's report being filed and somehow I personally have a feeling that it is far from complete and some important figures involved with Trump during this time have not been adequately shakened down by Mueller. Case in point: DT Jr., Ivanka, Kushner, Bannon - to name a few.

Though I fully trust that Mueller knows what he is doing - I can't help but feel that the people Trump has placed around him - Barr, Pence and his now chief of staff and the Repugs in general - will do everything in their power to circle the wagons around Trump and he'll get away with all this - just like everything he's pulled to date has been normalized.

Therefore I'm kinda preparing myself that Trump will walk to live another day/term and quite frankly I don't know how I'll be able to cope with that.

After dealing with the daily demoralization of Trump - How does one prepare to have to deal with more of the same from this arrogant, treasonous criminal going forward should Trump and his anti-constitutional ways persist beyond a Mueller report?

Trump has been acting really cocky lately. I just have a bad feeling about this in my tummy.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211848189

Sucks to be you.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Do We Have To Be Prepared For Trump & His Family.....
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 08:06:51 AM »
Now we hear we're within weeks of Mueller's report being filed and somehow I personally have a feeling that it is far from complete and some important figures involved with Trump during this time have not been adequately shakened down by Mueller. Case in point: DT Jr., Ivanka, Kushner, Bannon - to name a few.

Little ****ing Nazis

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 08:15:02 AM »
Therefore I'm kinda preparing myself that Trump will walk to live another day/term and quite frankly I don't know how I'll be able to cope with that.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 08:19:47 AM »
global1 (19,215 posts)

getting off scot free?

If by "getting off scot free" law-abiding citizens who have committed no crime remaining free, yes. Because Trump and family have committed no crime.

Someone should root through DU and bump all those, "Mueller's so crafty that he's ________!" threads. :hammer:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 08:52:14 AM »
First of all libs, this was not about proving collusion. It was about two things, covering up Hillary's and the Justice Department's illegal activities and about harassing Trump as much as possible. Secondly, the Special Council spent every waking minute for nearly two years trying to find something illegal done by Trump and found nothing, nada, zip, zilch, zero. This is saying something since I doubt that many people could stand up to such scrutiny and come out unscathed.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 10:01:03 AM »
When old horse face gets done with the Trump witch  hunt he needs to get on with the real criminals, hilliary, the dnc and obama
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2019, 02:34:43 PM »
When old horse face gets done with the Trump witch  hunt he needs to get on with the real criminals, hilliary, the dnc and obama

Considering his involvement in uranium one and other nefarious activities he may be too busy for that.

Online jukin

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2019, 06:53:38 PM »
Not only that but you will have to get ready for FOUR MORE YEARS OF WINNING under Trump.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2019, 09:09:05 PM »
>global1 (19,215 posts):  I just have a bad feeling about this in my tummy.

As you linger with the heartburn of Good Friday's last supper, try to remember what you have ingested.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2019, 01:15:48 PM »
And yet the wall keeps rollin all night long...... :-)
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.