Author Topic: HUGE bouncy!!  (Read 1106 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: HUGE bouncy!!
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2019, 06:35:30 PM »
What's hilarious, is about now most of DU is probably coming to the realization that Smollett is a liar.. and it will probably occur to him this tool is to.

Do not ever underestimate the dummies ability to deny reality... even in the face of overwhelming proof... as long as it fits their worldview.   :cheersmate:
Montani Semper Liberi

On Friday January 20th, 2017 obama left the white house for the final time. Good freaking riddance to bad rubbish.  :yahoo:

At 12:00 pm, Friday January 20th, 2017 Donald J Trump was sworn in as president of the USA and there is not one damn thing dummies
can do about it!   :yahoo:

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
Born 1828 - Slaughtered 2016

Help save the USA... shoot a dummie!

Living in the dummies head rent free since 2009.

Offline jukin

Re: HUGE bouncy!!
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2019, 06:37:41 PM »
I had a leftist, not at work because I own the company, out and about. He said some shit like the fable of the DUchebag. I calmly went over to him and asked him if he wanted to go outside to the parking lot. Suffice it to say he shut the **** up, sat the **** down, and declined my offer.
TRUMP 2017-2024 MAGA

"We are gonna win, win, win. We're going to win with military, we're going to win at the borders, we're going to win with trade, we're going to win at everything. And some of you are friends and you're going to call, and you're going to say, 'Mr. President, please, we can't take it anymore, we can't win anymore like this, Mr. President, you're driving us crazy, you're winning too much, please Mr. President, not so much, and I'm going to say I'm sorry, we're going to keep winning because we are going to make America great again."