Author Topic: DUmpasses still don't get it. Cursing and wishing bodily harm on Covington Kid  (Read 4355 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Apparently the DUmpasses haven't been reading the actual news that blew this entire hoax out of the water on multiple fronts.
Just when you think you have a vague grasp on how stupid they are, they surprise you again.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211841093

Tue Feb 19, 2019, 06:50 PM
Star Member octoberlib (10,347 posts)

Nick Sandmann (Covington student) is suing WaPo for $250 million dollars
The complaint is ridiculous.

NOW COMES NicholasSandmann, by and through his parents and natural guardians, Ted Sandmann and Julie Sandmann, and by and through his counsel, states his Complaint against Defendant, WP Company LLC d/b/a The Washington Post(“the Post”) as follows:INTRODUCTION1.
The Post is a major American daily newspaper published in Washington, D.C. which is credited with inventing the term "McCarthyism" in an editorial cartoon published in 1950.
Depicting buckets of tar, the cartoon made fun of then United States Senator Joseph McCarthy's "tarring" tactics of engaging in smear campaigns and character assassination against citizens whose political views made them targets o f his accusations.
2.In a span of three (3) days in January of this year commencing on January 19, the Post engaged in a modern-day form of McCarthyism by competing with CNN and NBC, among others, to claim leadership of a mainstream and social media mob of bullies which attacked, vilified,and threatened NicholasSandmann(“Nicholas”), an innocent secondary school child.
3.The Post wrongfully targeted and bullied Nicholas because he was the white, Catholic student wearing a red “Make America Great Again” souvenir cap on a school field trip to the January 18 March for Life in Washington, D.C.when he was unexpectedly and suddenly confronted by Nathan Phillips (“Phillips”), a known Native American activist, who beat a drum and sang loudly within inches of his face (“the January 18 incident”) .
4.Nicholas stood quietly and respectfully for several minutes after being targeted and bullied by Phillips and Nicholas’body language remained non-aggressive and passive throughout the incident.
Nicholas is 16-years of age,is 5’9” in height and weighs 115 pounds.
6.The school field trip to the Nation’s capital was the first out-of-state trip Nicholas had ever taken without being with his family.
7.In targeting and bullying Nicholas by falsely accusing him of instigating the January 18 incident, the Post conveyed that Nicholas engaged in acts of racism by“swarming” Phillips,“blocking”his exit away from the students,and otherwise engaging in racist misconduct.
8.The Post ignored basic journalist standards because it wanted to advance its well-known and easily documented,biased agenda against President Donald J. Trump(“the President”)by impugning individuals perceived to be supporters of the President.

etc. https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnio82555v8eiqk/2019-02-19%20Sandmann%20%20vs.%20Washington%20Post%20-%20Complaint.pdf?dl=0

Ahh. one of my favorite assholes, Gothmog:

Response to octoberlib (Original post)Tue Feb 19, 2019, 06:51 PM
Gothmog (64,441 posts)

1. This kid is truly an idiot

They can't even get in one post without going at each other. It's like FreeRepublic but worse:

Response to octoberlib (Original post)Tue Feb 19, 2019, 06:52 PM
Star Member smirkymonkey (39,217 posts)
2. Good luck with that, you pathetic little wanker!
Someday, he is going to **** with the wrong person and he will finally get what he deserves.

Response to smirkymonkey (Reply #2)Tue Feb 19, 2019, 08:31 PM
maxsolomon (17,893 posts)

29. lovely
can you comment without an implicit threat of violence?

Response to maxsolomon (Reply #29)Tue Feb 19, 2019, 08:41 PM
Star Member smirkymonkey (39,217 posts)

31. I am not threatening him.
I am just saying that this arrogant little creep is going to piss off the wrong person one day and will regret it. It's only a matter of time. And no, I will not feel sorry for him.

Response to maxsolomon (Reply #29)Tue Feb 19, 2019, 09:44 PM
Haggis for Breakfast (3,084 posts)

43. Suggest you seek out a college level course in English Comprehension
to understand HOW to use the word "implicit" appropriately.

Response to octoberlib (Original post)Tue Feb 19, 2019, 06:58 PM
Star Member madinmaryland (61,967 posts)

6. You can tell the family are teabaggers...
The parents could have gone out and had a reconciliation tour, including the young man meeting Phillips and other native Americans. Instead they go full throttle teabagger and show everyone what they really are.
Teabagging white nationalists.

I wonder if this next DUmpass will have an epiphany soon...? Yea, the discovery process will most certainly trigger the DUmp when they see it

Response to octoberlib (Original post)Tue Feb 19, 2019, 06:59 PM
gratuitous (64,073 posts)

8. That got filed in a big hurry, didn't it?

Response to octoberlib (Original post)Tue Feb 19, 2019, 07:02 PM
PTWB (68 posts)

10. Morons. All they want is a quick payday.
Let’s hope the WaPo doesn’t settle and drags this out for years to drain the little entitled shit of any inheritance he might one day receive.

Response to octoberlib (Original post)Tue Feb 19, 2019, 08:23 PM
Star Member MFM008 (15,894 posts)

26. Dismiss this MAGAt
Bitches case.

Ahh the old Clintoon line. since debunked. Trump took them on and has all but destroyed half of them now.

Response to octoberlib (Original post)Tue Feb 19, 2019, 08:36 PM
Star Member WhiteTara (24,938 posts)

30. Never pick a fight with people who buy ink
buy the barrel. He's going to wish he had not done that. Can you imagine his deposition? Oh, and the trial? Oh, my. 

Response to octoberlib (Original post)Tue Feb 19, 2019, 09:53 PM
Initech (74,012 posts)

45. Well he's definitely a MAGAhole all right!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Geezuz, the primitives do a good job of making themselves look like asses.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.

Well it's easy for them. Their party symbol is a jackass after all.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
When one IS an ass, the effort required to look like one is minimal.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Response to octoberlib (Original post)Tue Feb 19, 2019, 08:36 PM

buy the barrel. He's going to wish he had not done that. Can you imagine his deposition? Oh, and the trial? Oh, my.
The people who were supposed to use the ink have been fired and are learning to code.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

buy the barrel. ...

Every R President since - and including - Nixon fought the MSM into the WH. So even before ConservaTalk Radio bypassed the MSM ideological monopoly this fight was possible. Then ConservaTalk Radio and the Internet made the MSM bypass a flood that broke the monopoly.

Blather & Mapes tried to take down GWB with a blatant fraud, and the Internet started their collapse within 24 hours.

The MSM bought Phillips' hoax, and the Internet started the collapse of the hoax within 24 hours.

Smollett attempted his hoax, and the Internet made the work of CPD and Chicago's local news people national, bypassing the MSM who wanted to believe Smollett's hoax.

The WashPost lied about the Covington High boys and targeted Nick Sandmann. They were put on notice by Sandmann's lawyer and were given ample time to say those five simple words, "We were wrong, we apologize." I don't think Sandmann will become the WashPost's new owner, but I think he has a good chance of winning, with the WashPost paying a judgment they won't easily forget.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

Well it was much faster than 24 business hours.

Bozo's blog will settle this and pronto for $50-70 million. But that is only the first of many.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Well it was much faster than 24 business hours.

Bozo's blog will settle this and pronto for $50-70 million. But that is only the first of many.

I'd love to see that ****edface bill maher taken down for a huge sum.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
A 16 year old could be arrested for armed robbery and the NYT would withhold the kids name saying he is under 18 to protect the young lamb.

But they didn't hold back on this one and for that the NYT and a bunch of others in the media will pay big.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Ausonius

PTWB (68 posts)

Let’s hope the WaPo doesn’t settle and drags this out for years to drain the little entitled shit of any inheritance he might one day receive.

Problem: the lawyers for the Sandmann family took on the case gratis, for a percentage of any damages collected.  The family is not paying any lawyer anything, from what I have read.

Crash and Burn again, DUmmy!
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline SVPete

Problem: the lawyers for the Sandmann family took on the case gratis, for a percentage of any damages collected.  The family is not paying any lawyer anything, from what I have read.

Crash and Burn again, DUmmy!

1. When they learn of this, look for DUpipo to call for immediate contingency fee "reform".

2. What are the odds that DUpipo have railed against big corporations' ability to make lawsuits expensive and risky by protracting proceedings?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!

This one is hilarious.  The attorney straight up told ALL of them they had 48 hours to take down anything they had posted or they would be sued.  He said it was by request of the family, if I remember right, that based on biblical principles they should give the offenders 48 hours to make it right.

That didn't happen as fast as I thought it was going to, but I'm sure the process takes a little bit to work it's way through and get all the paperwork to those who offended.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

This one is hilarious.  The attorney straight up told ALL of them they had 48 hours to take down anything they had posted or they would be sued.  He said it was by request of the family, if I remember right, that based on biblical principles they should give the offenders 48 hours to make it right.

That didn't happen as fast as I thought it was going to, but I'm sure the process takes a little bit to work it's way through and get all the paperwork to those who offended.

KC

I'm pretty sure there's one or more DU-threads howling at that "threat". They know the WashPost, et al, were given a chance to retract and apologize. And given that the incident happened over a month ago, that also shows a lack of "a big hurry".

But as my signature quote says:

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I'm pretty sure there's one or more DU-threads howling at that "threat". They know the WashPost, et al, were given a chance to retract and apologize. And given that the incident happened over a month ago, that also shows a lack of "a big hurry".

But as my signature quote says:

There were threads about it.  I remember seeing them, but I don't think they took the lawyer seriously.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ChuckJ

PTWB (68 posts)

That's kind of funny coming from a member of a group who works every angle to get a free payday.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Karin

Lot of play about this on talk radio today.  If it goes to jury, it will be in Kentucky, or somewhere else in the heartland.  It won't be NY or CA.  Plus, his lawyer said there could be thousands of people in legal jeopardy, given his age.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Tue Feb 19, 2019, 06:50 PM
Star Member octoberlib (10,347 posts)

Nick Sandmann (Covington student) is suing WaPo for $250 million dollars
The complaint is ridiculous.

NOW COMES NicholasSandmann, by and through his parents and natural guardians, Ted Sandmann and Julie Sandmann, and by and through his counsel, states his Complaint against Defendant, WP Company LLC d/b/a The Washington Post(“the Post”) as follows:INTRODUCTION1.
The Post is a major American daily newspaper published in Washington, D.C. which is credited with inventing the term "McCarthyism" in an editorial cartoon published in 1950.
Depicting buckets of tar, the cartoon made fun of then United States Senator Joseph McCarthy's "tarring" tactics of engaging in smear campaigns and character assassination against citizens whose political views made them targets o f his accusations.
2.In a span of three (3) days in January of this year commencing on January 19, the Post engaged in a modern-day form of McCarthyism by competing with CNN and NBC, among others, to claim leadership of a mainstream and social media mob of bullies which attacked, vilified,and threatened NicholasSandmann(“Nicholas”), an innocent secondary school child.
3.The Post wrongfully targeted and bullied Nicholas because he was the white, Catholic student wearing a red “Make America Great Again” souvenir cap on a school field trip to the January 18 March for Life in Washington, D.C.when he was unexpectedly and suddenly confronted by Nathan Phillips (“Phillips”), a known Native American activist, who beat a drum and sang loudly within inches of his face (“the January 18 incident”) .
4.Nicholas stood quietly and respectfully for several minutes after being targeted and bullied by Phillips and Nicholas’body language remained non-aggressive and passive throughout the incident.
Nicholas is 16-years of age,is 5’9” in height and weighs 115 pounds.
6.The school field trip to the Nation’s capital was the first out-of-state trip Nicholas had ever taken without being with his family.
7.In targeting and bullying Nicholas by falsely accusing him of instigating the January 18 incident, the Post conveyed that Nicholas engaged in acts of racism by“swarming” Phillips,“blocking”his exit away from the students,and otherwise engaging in racist misconduct.
8.The Post ignored basic journalist standards because it wanted to advance its well-known and easily documented,biased agenda against President Donald J. Trump(“the President”)by impugning individuals perceived to be supporters of the President.

etc. https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnio82555v8eiqk/2019-02-19%20Sandmann%20%20vs.%20Washington%20Post%20-%20Complaint.pdf?dl=0

This is bullying. No?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Lot of play about this on talk radio today.  If it goes to jury, it will be in Kentucky, or somewhere else in the heartland.  It won't be NY or CA.  Plus, his lawyer said there could be thousands of people in legal jeopardy, given his age.

Cough! Kathy Griffin! Cough! Michael Rappaport! Cough! Jack Morrissey! Cough! S.E. Cupp! Clears Throat! Reza Aslan!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 08:12:44 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline GOP Congress

Cough! Kathy Griffin! Cough! Michael Rappaport! Cough! Jack Morrissey! Cough! S.E. Cupp! Clears Throat! Reza Aslan!

You have a massive cold if you plan on coughing out all the dimwits associated with the Sandmann lawsuit parade.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline SVPete

You have a massive cold if you plan on coughing out all the dimwits associated with the Sandmann lawsuit parade.

Ptarmy has a list of the miscreants on another thread. I think he was coughing out some of the more egregiously obnoxious. S. E. Cupp, atheist that she is, should have been very aware and wary of MSM hatred for Catholics and Pro-Life people.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
When they miss the memo, boy do they ever....
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies

Ptarmy has a list of the miscreants on another thread. I think he was coughing out some of the more egregiously obnoxious. S. E. Cupp, atheist that she is, should have been very aware and wary of MSM hatred for Catholics and Pro-Life people.

Yeah, I have a massive cold. Plot by rabbits and monkeys.

List of who are getting sued.
The Washington Post
The New York Times
Cable News Network, Inc. (CNN)
The Guardian
National Public Radio
TMZ
Atlantic Media Inc.
Capitol Hill Publishing Corp.
Diocese of Covington
Diocese of Lexington
Archdiocese of Louisville
Diocese of Baltimore
Ana Cabrera
Sara Sidner
Erin Burnett
S.E. Cupp
Elliot C. McLaughlin
Amanda Watts
Emanuella Grinberg
Michelle Boorstein
Cleve R. Wootson Jr.
Antonio Olivo
Joe Heim
Michael E. Miller
Eli Rosenberg
Isaac Stanley-Becker
Kristine Phillips
Sarah Mervosh
Emily S. Rueb
Maggie Haberman
David Brooks
Shannon Doyne
Kurt Eichenwald
Andrea Mitchell
Savannah Guthrie
Joy Reid
Chuck Todd
Noah Berlatsky
Elisha Fieldstadt
Eun Kyung Kim
HBO
Bill Maher
Warner Media
Conde Nast
GQ
Heavy.com
The Hill
The Atlantic
Bustle.com
Ilhan Omar
Elizabeth Warren
Kathy Griffin
Alyssa Milano
Jim Carrey

I expect to see Kirsten Powers, Jack Morrissey, Dawn Finley, Michael "DJ House Shoes" Buchanan, Michelle Grissom, and Sarah Beattie sued as well.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

When they miss the memo, boy do they ever....

Their standard response to truth they don't want to hear or be heard is, "Reich-Wing propaganda!" So there's all kinds of truths they don't know.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Nick Sandmann's lawyer reveals who could be the next target for a massive defamation lawsuit
https://www.theblaze.com/news/covington-nick-sandmann-lawsuit-targets-bill-maher

An attorney for Nick Sandmann, the 16-year-old Covington Catholic High School student who was made the face of controversy last month, revealed last week who could be the next target for a major defamation lawsuit.

The announcement came Sandmann's legal team filed a $250 million lawsuit against the Washington Post, alleging the news outlet "wrongfully targeted and bullied Nicholas because he was the white, Catholic student wearing a red 'Make America Great Again' souvenir cap."

What did the attorney say?

L. Lin Wood, a powerful attorney known for successful defamation lawsuits, told Fox News that comedian Bill Maher, HBO — which hosts Maher's show "Real Time" — and CNN are next on the list of most likely targets for a lawsuit.

Bill Maher should be next along side with Kathy Griffin and Reza Aslan. Throw in Jack Morrissey and Kirsten Powers.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline BamaMoose

Editor’s note related to Lincoln Memorial incident

By Washington Post Staff
March 1 at 5:17 PM

A Washington Post article first posted online on Jan. 19 reported on a Jan. 18 incident at the Lincoln Memorial. Subsequent reporting, a student’s statement and additional video allow for a more complete assessment of what occurred, either contradicting or failing to confirm accounts provided in that story — including that Native American activist Nathan Phillips was prevented by one student from moving on, that his group had been taunted by the students in the lead-up to the encounter, and that the students were trying to instigate a conflict. The high school student facing Phillips issued a statement contradicting his account; the bishop in Covington, Ky., apologized for the statement condemning the students; and an investigation conducted for the Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High School found the students’ accounts consistent with videos. Subsequent Post coverage, including video, reported these developments: “Viral standoff between a tribal elder and a high schooler is more complicated than it first seemed”; “Kentucky bishop apologizes to Covington Catholic students, says he expects their exoneration”; “Investigation finds no evidence of ‘racist or offensive statements’ in Mall incident.”

A Jan. 22 correction to the original story reads: Earlier versions of this story incorrectly said that Native American activist Nathan Phillips fought in the Vietnam War. Phillips said he served in the U.S. Marines but was never deployed to Vietnam.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/03/01/editors-note-related-lincoln-memorial-incident/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9b95ae15f214

A non-apology, non-retraction CYA piece is their first public response to the lawsuit.  I like how they had follow-up articles such as “Investigation finds no evidence of ‘racist or offensive statements’ in Mall incident.”  The investigation found no racist or offensive conduct from the students.  There was all sorts of racist and offensive conduct from the blacks and Indians involved in this publicity stunt.  I also enjoy them trying to cover up the Stolen Valor issue.  Instead of just saying that he flat-out lied about his military service, they try to take the position that they just misunderstood his comments.  Because Phillips saying on-record, in videos, that he walked point in Vietnam as a Marine "Recon Ranger" is really ambiguous.  I find it both disturbing, and hilarious, that Stolen Valor scumbags think they can make the most extraordinary claims (See TomInTib) or invent imaginary ratings and MOS's.  I've never served in the military, but I have worked with the DOD my entire career.  If I can easily spot these poseurs, then anyone with active duty experience can see them a mile away.

And, of course, I doubt the DUmmies will take notice of how the Washington Post is trying to extract themselves from their race-baiting.