Author Topic: This ain't no Fitzmas... this is Cohenukkah!  (Read 3240 times)

Offline CC27

This ain't no Fitzmas... this is Cohenukkah!
« on: February 27, 2019, 07:39:44 AM »
berni_mccoy (20,978 posts)

Cohen is going to obliterate Trump in this open hearing today. And despite the R's trying to frame his as untrustworthy, it looks like Cohen is going to present hard evidence, shattering the bullshit from the right. This is COHENUKKAH!

This will definitely be a Festival of Light! And that light is about to shine brightly on all the cockroaches running around in our gov't.

This will be a charge for the Resistance and when complete, we will be able to re-dedicate the gov't to its intended purpose!

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211868039

Lord help us.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: This ain't no Fitzmas... this is Cohenukkah!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 07:47:11 AM »
This will be a charge for the Resistance and when complete, we will be able to re-dedicate the gov't to its intended purpose!

What purpose is that?  Free shit for everyone? Putting illegal aliens ahead of law abiding American Citizens?  Sanctioning the murder of innocent babies?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 07:53:02 AM »

Cohen is going to obliterate Trump in this open hearing today. And despite the R's trying to frame his as untrustworthy,
Uhhhh....the guy giving testimony to Congress today is going to prison for lying to Congress  :???:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 08:15:12 AM »
Meanwhile...in the sane world people are watching an historic meeting between President Trump and the leader of N. Korea.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 08:34:37 AM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

If there was anything worth noting, wouldn't it have been leaked months ago? Wouldn't Mueller's office have indicated a coming conviction?

This is worse than a nothingburger. All this is just a smear to get headlines that say "Cohen says he heard Trump being a racist and breaking the law," which the stupid people of this country will read the headlines and think it's all true. Or at least that what the MSM/DNC (the same organization, in reality) want the message to be. And that's how they'll report it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2019, 08:54:05 AM »
If Cohen had hard evidence against Trump then Mueller would have already acted upon it. What Cohen will share with Congress is stuff that even Mueller didn't believe.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2019, 09:03:35 AM »

:mental: Sounds like a bump-and-mock opportunity. :lmao:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2019, 10:29:00 AM »
Based on the little I've read & heard, one question DUmmies.

How does any of this testimony prove that President Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the 2016 election?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2019, 12:13:03 PM »
Cohen has them all jerking off today! :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser:

What a sad bunch they are.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2019, 01:14:38 PM »
Early on Rep. Jordan shredded Cohen's, "I lied but I am not a liar," shtick by showing - via Cohen's admissions - that Cohen had lied repeatedly, over a good number of years, in service of Cohen's own purposes. So DUpipo will be hating on Jordan for that, as well as any other R Congress Critter who dared highlight Cohen's lifestyle of self-serving lying.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2019, 01:27:01 PM »
Cohen is a lawyer.  That is synonymous with "liar".
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2019, 01:32:29 PM »
Very little had to do with candidate Trump or president Trump.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2019, 02:08:37 PM »
Cohen has them all jerking off today! :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser:

What a sad bunch they are.

I love when they get orgasmic over this stuff.  It makes the fall that much harder when nothing happens to Trump.  And now that the D's are in charge ...

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2019, 02:49:56 PM »
Representative Jordan of Ohio (from the district next door to mine) was a bazooka blasting away at will!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCyRfC76HRE
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2019, 03:12:12 PM »
Did Cohen actually claim Trump never expected to win the R nomination, nor the general, but did it as a business PR stunt? Ummmmmm, if that is the case, it kind of nukes the Trump-Russia Collusion narrative. Why would Trump collude to accomplish something he never intended or expected to accomplish?

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2019, 04:39:04 PM »
Did Cohen actually claim Trump never expected to win the R nomination, nor the general, but did it as a business PR stunt? Ummmmmm, if that is the case, it kind of nukes the Trump-Russia Collusion narrative. Why would Trump collude to accomplish something he never intended or expected to accomplish?

Yes, and for the second point, yes, that is precisely the ill logic here!

Again, COHEN LIES!  :panic:
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2019, 12:24:57 PM »
Cohen is a sorry assed schlub. :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2019, 05:54:17 PM »
Will Trump do one of his patented imitations at a future rally?

"Can you corroborate your claims? I don't know. What evidence do you have that Trump is racist? I don't know. Why should we believe anything you say? I don't know."

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2019, 10:37:42 AM »

That sounds less like a DUmmie than it does an almost Ban-like level in-your-face mole.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline hillneck

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2019, 01:16:59 PM »
Hey Lucy, Tee up the football.  As usual the DUmmies getting all worked over nothing and soon the disappointment will set in.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2019, 02:12:04 PM »
Yep, missed the whole hearing, didn't miss much.

That sounds less like a DUmmie than it does an almost Ban-like level in-your-face mole.

Yeah, I wondered about the same thing, guy had over 20k posts and I didn't even remember him at all, but if he's a mole, he's deep

"Muellertime".  ::)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2019, 02:36:48 PM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2019, 11:14:07 AM »
Meanwhile...in the sane world people are watching an historic meeting between President Trump and the leader of N. Korea.

I set my expectations pretty low on this meeting, but at least we stood strong.  Trump on Hannity, even though Hannity was trying to give Trump all the credit for walking out of the meeting, Trump shared the credit, left Kim his pride and said that it was a mutual decision.   That's diplomacy, something the left thinks Trump knows nothing about. Kim knows exactly who called off the meeting, but Trump hs helped him save face with his own people making a future meeting possible.  I believe it's called "The art of the Deal"

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2019, 03:29:17 PM »
  I set my expectations pretty low on this meeting, but at least we stood strong.  Trump on Hannity, even though Hannity was trying to give Trump all the credit for walking out of the meeting, Trump shared the credit, left Kim his pride and said that it was a mutual decision.   That's diplomacy, something the left thinks Trump knows nothing about. Kim knows exactly who called off the meeting, but Trump hs helped him save face with his own people making a future meeting possible.  I believe it's called "The art of the Deal"

The only deals DUmmies are fluent in involve buying or selling weed. 
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2019, 06:15:13 PM »
The only deals DUmmies are fluent in involve buying or selling weed.

Mostly buying.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.