Author Topic: Man, 81, Wearing Red MAGA Hat Assaulted Inside New Jersey Shop Rite, Prosecutor  (Read 3477 times)

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211865902

pintobean (17,794 posts)

Man, 81, Wearing Red MAGA Hat Assaulted Inside New Jersey Shop Rite, Prosecutors Say

FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — Prosecutors say an elderly man was assaulted inside a New Jersey supermarket after he was confronted over a “Make America Great Again” hat he was wearing.

Somerset County Prosecutor Michael Robertson says the 81-year-old Franklin Township man was shopping at the Shop Rite on Elizabeth Avenue Monday afternoon when he was approached regarding his red cap.

The victim was assaulted and sustained minor injuries, according to prosecutors. He declined medical attention at the scene.

No arrests have been made and the investigation is ongoing.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/02/26/new-jersey-maga-hat-assault/

This is so ugly.

Pintobean is trying to get them to understand their side is crazy and they won't listen to him/her.  But I found this interesting and I wonder if this asshole can come over here and explain something to me since I can't post over there.

pecosbob (2,610 posts)

8. Drive a Hummer - get keyed. Is it right? Certainly not. It's a crime.

Wear a MAGA hat - get harrassed. Is it right? Certainly not. Is it understandable? Totally. An 81 year old as likely as not has no clue that they're insulting every person of color they encounter.

Ok ass, would you like to come explain to me why these people don't seem to be insulted?  Want to bring your racist ass over here and have a real discussion?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

pintobean (17,794 posts)

Man, 81, Wearing Red MAGA Hat Assaulted Inside New Jersey Shop Rite, Prosecutors Say
This is so ugly.

No, beanie-boy, the word you should have used is "typical". As in, "It is typical for some Progressives to assault people they disagree with politically."

This Prog-Moron picked on an 81YO, probably somewhat frail. A time is likely to come when some Prog-Moron picks out someone they think is a safe and easy target and find out differently, the hard way. That is not a threat, just a prediction based on how arrogant and stupid some Progs are.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
No, beanie-boy, the word you should have used is "typical". As in, "It is typical for some Progressives to assault people they disagree with politically."

Yep!

This pintobean primitive tries to make himself out to be some type of non-kooky lib, which isn't the first time we've had primitives try and convince us that they aren't on board with how nutso that site really is. But yet, there they remain as active members.

Nope. If you really aren't like them, or you disagree with them, then you shun them. That's what normal people would do.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

My RED MAGA hat is on the way.  I doubt any soy boy will **** with me when out even though I live in moonbat central.

Although, I kind of hope they do.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

My RED MAGA hat is on the way.  I doubt any soy boy will **** with me when out even though I live in moonbat central.

Although, I kind of hope they do.

AOC is your neighbor? Or Mad Maxine? Or Kammy? Or SheLiah? Or Magenta Sequined Cowboy Hat? So many moonbatians, so many 'hoods.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Talk about intolerant!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline I_B_Perky

This Prog-Moron picked on an 81YO, probably somewhat frail. A time is likely to come when some Prog-Moron picks out someone they think is a safe and easy target and find out differently, the hard way. That is not a threat, just a prediction based on how arrogant and stupid some Progs are.

You are correct.  Another one:

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/02/26/president-trump-make-america-great-again-hat-confrontation-rosiane-santos-ice/
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Another

https://www.enidnews.com/oklahoma/student-altercation-at-oklahoma-high-school-involves-trump-hat-banner/article_bc8ae61d-0d06-55e0-bab1-b2c6c67eec9f.html

...The video shows an 18-year-old African-American male and a white underage male involved in the incident, Edmond Police spokeswoman Jenny Wagnon said. The underage student was wearing a red hat stating “Make America Great Again” and carrying a banner.

“Take it off or I’ll rip it off … do you want me to rip it off?” is heard as the 18-year-old student confronts the underage student in the video conversation, along with other name-calling...
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
And these people can't see just how deranged the left is?  They have to know.  I mean, when I think of the word 'unhinged', this is the kind of stuff that comes to mind, immediately.  When you get upset over sidewalk chalk campaign slogans, over a MAGA hat, over someone simply exercising their free speech ... you seriously need to be psychologically evaluated.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
And these people can't see just how deranged the left is?  They have to know.  I mean, when I think of the word 'unhinged', this is the kind of stuff that comes to mind, immediately.  When you get upset over sidewalk chalk campaign slogans, over a MAGA hat, over someone simply exercising their free speech ... you seriously need to be psychologically evaluated.

KC

Or executed.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
And these people can't see just how deranged the left is?  They have to know.  I mean, when I think of the word 'unhinged', this is the kind of stuff that comes to mind, immediately. 

KC
Crazy people do not know they are crazy and see aberrant behavior as normal.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Old n Grumpy

Picking on an 81 year old, if I saw that the guy would have left the store on a stretcher.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

Wear a MAGA hat - get harrassed. Is it right? Certainly not. Is it understandable? Totally

Is it understandable and right to shoot someone who harasses a person wearing a MAGA hat?  TOTALLY.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline landofconfusion80

I believe there's a Charlie Daniel's song about this... tip your hat to the lady, son...
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
By DUmmie logic, hippy punching is perfectly understandable, right ?

Offline I_B_Perky

Deported by a MAGA hat! Is there anything Trump can't do?!!!  :rotf:  :cheersmate:

I thought that was icing on the cake as well.   :cheersmate:  In a mexican restaurant to boot!!!!  You couldn't make up a story any better than this!!!    :lmao:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
If we really want to drive the moonbats/regressives completely out of their minds, change it to MAKING America great again.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.