Author Topic: America needs to face some basic truths: Kentuck  (Read 1798 times)

Offline CC27

America needs to face some basic truths: Kentuck
« on: February 20, 2019, 07:53:11 AM »
kentuck (90,152 posts)

America needs to face some basic truths:

The Trump Administration is a criminal enterprise. There is not just one crime. There are many crimes.

They are international in scope. The goals are to make money and increase their personal wealth. If that includes drug-smuggling, money laundering, and murder of journalists, then so be it.

Americans must decide if this is the "norm" that they want?

Yes, they are lying, covering up, and obstructing justice. Most of it is done in broad daylight.

Americans must decide if they want the pursuit of justice or if they want the status quo?

The Mueller investigation is likely to end very soon. He will hand over his report to the new Attorney General, William Barr.

It will be up to the Congress of the United States to pursue the investigation further, if they so desire?

What direction will our country take?

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211843563

You would not know what the truth is even if it smacked you in the face. Wait, you would enjoy that.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: America needs to face some basic truths: Kentuck
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 07:57:47 AM »
TWO YEARS of the "special" counsel crawling up his ass, TWO YEARS of the liberal propaganda wing crawling up his ass...and not one damn crime.

SUCK ON IT HARD, moonbat.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 07:59:52 AM »
You would not know what the truth is even if it smacked you in the face. Wait, you would enjoy that.
He is having trouble with the proper use of question marks, the truth may be beyond his capabilities.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 08:15:20 AM »
kentuck (90,152 posts)

That's nice kt, are you going to post any? :rimshot:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 08:41:27 AM »
He is having trouble with the proper use of question marks, the truth may be beyond his capabilities.

No "may be" about it. His mastery of politics is only exceeded by his mastery of the question mark.

Reminds me of a primitive a few years back named "thomas_paine" and the abundant overuse of his made-up word "Bushovic".

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 09:26:53 AM »
Please identify one crime.  Just one.  Beating Cankles in a fair election like a rented mule is not a crime.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2019, 09:44:43 AM »
Kentuck the DUmb****, this is 2019 not 2015.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2019, 10:07:39 AM »
Please identify one crime.  Just one.  Beating Cankles in a fair election like a rented mule is not a crime.

Exactly! kt claims "The Trump Administration is a criminal enterprise. There is not just one crime. There are many crimes." But kt cannot identify a single actual crime, let alone a conviction.

And beating Mueller "like a rented mule" is not a crime, either. I'm not sure Trump is the type to be a graceful winner, but after over two years of getting media-clubbed by the MSM over the Trump-Russian Collusion delusion, I think he'll lampoon Mueller, the Ds, and the MSM as mercilessly as they deserve.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 10:11:12 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2019, 10:12:11 AM »
Exactly! kt claims "The Trump Administration is a criminal enterprise. There is not just one crime. There are many crimes." But kt cannot identify a single actual crime, let alone a conviction.

And beating Mueller "like a rented mule" is not a crime, either. I'm not sure Trump is the type to be a graceful winner, but after over two years of getting media-clubbed by the MSM over the Trump-Russian Collusion delusion, I think he'll lampoon Mueller, the Ds, and the MSM as mercilessly as they deserve.
Any convictions have been for process crimes so far unless I am mistaken.

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2019, 10:18:13 AM »
Any convictions have been for process crimes so far unless I am mistaken.

Have any, other than Kelly, been part of the Trump Administration? AFAIK, Manafort and Cohen were part of Trump's campaign, but not part of the Trump Administration, about which kt made his ludicrous claim.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2019, 10:40:51 AM »
Have any, other than Kelly, been part of the Trump Administration? AFAIK, Manafort and Cohen were part of Trump's campaign, but not part of the Trump Administration, about which kt made his ludicrous claim.
Flynn?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2019, 10:45:42 AM »
kentuck (90,152 posts)

The Trump Administration is a criminal enterprise.

The election was rigged for hilliary to win, so Trump had to do something criminal to win. :thatsright: :mental:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2019, 10:52:38 AM »
Flynn?

Mea Goofa! Thanks, I did mean Flynn.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2019, 02:41:26 PM »
kentuck (90,152 posts)

The Trump Administration is a criminal enterprise. There is not just one crime. There are many crimes.

They are international in scope. The goals are to make money and increase their personal wealth.

Once again, dummies are too small to understand the Real World. Once you are in the billionaire category, wealth means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING except how you keep score or a means to an end (think soros).  Little piddly pocket-change types like pelosi, the clintons and uncle bernie are basically going out of their way for couch seat-cushion change. 

The Trump family does not need more money nor do they desire it.  Their plans are far beyond the understanding of the envious welfare queen dupipo who think a million bucks is a lot of money.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2019, 08:55:23 PM »
>kentuck (90,152 posts) says: America needs to face some basic truths:

Since you failed to mention even one, here it is...

#1.  KinCopulators need to stay West of the Tug Fork.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2019, 01:10:49 PM »
kentuck (90,152 posts)

The Trump Administration is a criminal enterprise. There is not just one crime. There are many crimes.  Like??

They are international in scope. The goals are to make money and increase their personal wealth. If that includes drug-smuggling, money laundering, and murder of journalists, then so be it. So  you condone murder?  I'm confused.

Americans must decide if this is the "norm" that they want? If you mean the current gender garbage, no, we don't

Yes, they are lying, covering up, and obstructing justice. Most of it is done in broad daylight. Again, proof?

Americans must decide if they want the pursuit of justice or if they want the status quo?Kavanaugh, if you haven't noticed.... :-)

The Mueller investigation is likely to end very soon. He will hand over his report to the new Attorney General, William Barr. I can't wait to see the DUmp reaction.   :popcorn:

It will be up to the Congress of the United States to pursue the investigation further, if they so desire? Let them, I say, we the people see your B.S. however the Dems keep trudging along to their demise. It's lovely.

What direction will our country take? Currently, the right one , ESAD

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211843563
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2019, 01:28:29 PM »
kt wouldn't recognize truth if it slapped him in the face. Which would be truth's most apt action in such an encounter.