Author Topic: DUmpasses now hanging their hopes on Trump dying from high cholesterol  (Read 696 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211824255

Fri Feb 15, 2019, 02:37 PM
DetlefK (13,919 posts)

Trump's medical exam accidently revealed that he's gravely ill. Like... seriously ill.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/2/15/1834996/-Is-the-President-s-liver-failing?utm_campaign=recent

The President is prescribed 40 mg Rosuvastatin per day, the maximum dosage. Rosuvastatin is mainly an anti-cholesterol medication, but also reduces inflammation and lowers blood-pressure.
But... (here comes the but)
BUT for patients older than 70 (Trump is 72) such a high dosage damages the liver and is lethal in the long term. And a Rosuvastatin-treatment has very little effect if the patient refuses to go on a low-fat diet.
So, why is he still getting the maximum dosage of Rosuvastatin? That's the big question. There are three possible explanations:

Possible Explanation 1: Trump is battling dangerously high levels of cholesterol.
His doctor figured that destroying his liver in the long term is worth it if he can prevent Trump from dying from too much cholesterol in the short term.

Possible Explanation 2: Trump has a heart disease.
Rosuvastatin reduces inflammation. One possible source of inflammation is a heart-disease. A heart-disease serious enough to risk destroying his liver.

Possible Explanation 3: Rosuvastatin is an early-stage treatment for Alzheimer's disease.
Additionally to its main uses, it has recently been discovered that Rosuvastatin can also be used to delay the onset of Alzheimer's disease. Alzheimer's serious enough to risk destroying his liver.

There is no ****ing way Trump is possibly healthy. There is some serious shit going on and his doctors refuse to tell the people what is going on.

Response to DetlefK (Original post)Fri Feb 15, 2019, 02:41 PM
world wide wally (15,012 posts)

1. Does anything speed it up?

esponse to bdamomma (Reply #11)Fri Feb 15, 2019, 03:09 PM
Star Member lastlib (12,022 posts)

28. Well, the constipation might explain.....
...why he's so MASSIVELY full of shit..........so much so that it's seeping into his brain...

Response to lastlib (Reply #28)Fri Feb 15, 2019, 03:19 PM
Wile E. Coli (10 posts)

43. To the contrary...
He isn't even a little bit constipated, he has diarrhea of the mouth.

Response to eShirl (Reply #9)Fri Feb 15, 2019, 03:50 PM
colorado_ufo (3,554 posts)

76. He doesn't suffer from stress.
He's just a carrier.

Response to world wide wally (Reply #1)Fri Feb 15, 2019, 02:57 PM
Star Member Geechie (180 posts)

21. It's a race.
I don't want it to speed up any faster than Mueller's investigation. Honestly, I want ***** to die alone and sick and IN JAIL.

Response to Rorey (Reply #66)Fri Feb 15, 2019, 03:41 PM
Star Member gordianot (13,114 posts)

70. If Trump dies the Secret Service would need to have a 24 hour guard on the grave site.
From all those who have a need to relieve themselves.

Most of it reminds me of what I would find if I read some 7th grade girls diary...  mixed in with some demented evil.

Offline jukin

Re: DUmpasses now hanging their hopes on Trump dying from high cholesterol
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 03:45:29 PM »
The Land Whales of the DUmp would have reasonable knowledge on high cholesterol.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: DUmpasses now hanging their hopes on Trump dying from high cholesterol
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 07:15:08 PM »
25th amendment!!!!!  :rant: :panic: :panic:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender