Author Topic: Trump just tweeted to demand $3.5 billion back from California NOW  (Read 785 times)

Offline Delmar

Wed Feb 13, 2019, 08:34 PM
Star Member highplainsdem (18,658 posts)

Trump just tweeted to demand $3.5 billion back from California NOW

A few minutes ago:
California has been forced to cancel the massive bullet train project after having spent and wasted many billions of dollars. They owe the Federal Government three and a half billion dollars. We want that money back now. Whole project is a “green” disaster!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211816952

A nice sentiment Mr. President, but that money has been pissed away.  What a waste.

What an awesome tweet.

Response to highplainsdem (Original post)Wed Feb 13, 2019, 08:37 PM
Star Member muntrv (12,531 posts)
1. First, you pay all your mechanics liens.
Response to highplainsdem (Original post)Wed Feb 13, 2019, 08:39 PM
Star Member sheshe2 (53,586 posts)
2. You pay us...THE US TAXPAYERS back.

50 million for a virtual golf machine or what ever the hell it is. It is just one more ORANGE disaster bilking us for your toys.

FUG HIM!
You know it's a good tweet if it has the primitives sputtering and babbling incoherently.

Response to highplainsdem (Original post)Wed Feb 13, 2019, 08:44 PM
Star Member 912gdm (427 posts)
3. I miss sanity.

When this nightmare is over and MSM agents skedaddle into the corners, I hope AOC and Omar hold twitters BOD and jack accountable for allowing him this platform
They just want to shut him up because he's right and they know it.

Response to highplainsdem (Original post)Wed Feb 13, 2019, 09:18 PM
roamer65 (16,015 posts)
10. How much did his pointless gov't shutdown cost CA taxpayers?

Deduct it from the 3.5B
Pay up, suckers.

Thanks again for the great tweet, President Trump.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Trump just tweeted to demand $3.5 billion back from California NOW
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 09:09:00 PM »
This. THIS is why I’m glad they capped the SALT deductions. WE subsidize those states budgets. Now their tax payers can take it up with their state legislators.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 11:34:55 PM »
>Star Member sheshe2 (53,586 posts)...You pay us...THE US TAXPAYERS back.

Somehow I suspect she**2 pays no taxes.  I'd suggest it's under the table or covers but jism ain't on my mind so I'll
just suggest it try to raise above the Amoeba it's emulating while dividing half its sqrt(worth**2);

I thought she(it) should know.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 08:28:00 AM »
Response to highplainsdem (Original post)Wed Feb 13, 2019, 08:39 PM
Star Member sheshe2 (53,586 posts)
2. You pay us...THE US TAXPAYERS back.

50 million for a virtual golf machine or what ever the hell it is. It is just one more ORANGE disaster bilking us for your toys.

FUG HIM!
It was 50K not million. He paid for it out of pocket. He replaced an older system Obama had in place (no idea how Obama paid for it). Eat a bag of dicks.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-installs-state-art-golf-simulator-white-house-n971176
"The president replaced the old system that was there," a White House official said. "He paid for the new one, including installation, personally. He has not used it since it’s been installed."

A source confirmed to NBC News that President Barack Obama had an older, less sophisticated golf simulator.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 10:52:55 AM »
Geez! How hard is this to understand! California received $3.5B to build something. Governor Nuisance said it wouldn't be built. So of course the State of California owes the Federal government that $3.5B.

But of course, Orange Man BAD!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 11:08:45 AM »
seems like a legitimate request to me.  The Federal government sent money to california to do a specific task.  The new governor said the task is not going to finished, so the money that was earmarked for that task needs to be returned.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 01:15:08 PM »
Response to highplainsdem (Original post)Wed Feb 13, 2019, 08:44 PM
Star Member 912gdm (427 posts)
3. I miss sanity.

When this nightmare is over and MSM agents skedaddle into the corners, I hope AOC and Omar hold twitters BOD and jack accountable for allowing him this platform

I love the part about the MSM agents. It's as plain as day that the only thing keeping Trump in office and out of trouble is all of the main street media agents who are covering for him.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe