Author Topic: Trump allegedly a major consumer of abortion services; DUmp gives no credit  (Read 1010 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Johnny2X2X (4,874 posts)

Report: Trump Allegedly Paid Hush Money For Eight Abortions

(bunch of junk)

I don't get it. Why aren't they fitting him for a crown? It's ABORTION, their #1 favorite "right".

Achilleaze (13,489 posts)
8. Hmm? It would fit with his* degenerate KGOP republican family values

Let the search for truth accelerate.

* aka republican Draft-dodger-in-Chief

Degenerate? Huh? It's abortion, one of the great human experiences!

Star Member vlyons (5,695 posts)
12. only 8?

So that means, no condoms, no birth control by either party. Think about that

Golly, that's what WE say.

Star Member smirkymonkey (38,983 posts)
13. He's disgusting.

Of course, it never would have occurred to him to use a condom. Instead he takes his chances and pays (probably forces the women) for abortions instead.

Suddenly that's disgusting?

What a bunch of flipping hypocrites.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

Welllllllllll ... if you actually click through to the actual source of this claim - which I doubt (m)any DUpipo did, you find:

Mr Cohen comes to Washington

There are rumors, too, of Trump mistresses paid to have abortions and kept quiet with non-disclosure agreements. One source tells Cockburn that there could be as many as eight such women. (Cockburn should point out that Trump has been the subject of rumors about secret abortions for years, and has admitted no such thing.) ...

::) This is from a series of columns subtitled, "Mischief, mayhem and Washington gossip". ::) So this claim - published 3 or 4 months ago, BTW - is, in the words of the source, "rumors" from a "gossip" column. ::)  :rotf: When's Kitty Litter Kelly's Trump bio going to be published? :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
New York and Virginia libs were just celebrating abortion a couple weeks ago?  DUmmies should be thrilled.  If there were any stretch of truth to this.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
If there were any stretch of truth to this.

There probably is, given his wildly hedonistic life-style during the 1970s and 1980s.

However.

However.

However.

Everybody and anybody who voted for Donald Trump in 2016 knew exactly what sort of person we were backing.....and that we still considered him better, more ethical, more moral, than the competition.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ChuckJ

There are rumors, too, of Trump mistresses paid to have abortions and kept quiet with non-disclosure agreements. One source tells Cockburn that there could be as many as eight such women. (Cockburn should point out that Trump has been the subject of rumors about secret abortions for years, and has admitted no such thing.) ...

His name is Cockburn. Considering the subject of the story I find that mildly humorous.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline YupItsMe

There probably is, given his wildly hedonistic life-style during the 1970s and 1980s.

However.

However.

However.

Everybody and anybody who voted for Donald Trump in 2016 knew exactly what sort of person we were backing.....and that we still considered him better, more ethical, more moral, than the competition.

When anybody brings up his morals, I always tell them "I already have a pastor"   Most liberals don't understand the concept "it's not by deeds, but by faith alone that we shall inherit the kingdom of God"   Most liberals (my little sister included) believe Christianity is only about helping people who don't help themselves.  If "deeds" make a person a good Christian, perhaps they should research some of the things Trump has done in the past.

Offline DLR Pyro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEWA3xQ7pOA
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020