Author Topic: I will never be able to forgive Trump voters.  (Read 1142 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
I will never be able to forgive Trump voters.
« on: February 17, 2019, 01:28:23 PM »
OK cavers, bad news.

Some of the DUmmies are, at this point, sooooo pissseedddd at us for voting against our best interests and the best interests of the country that they will never, ever ever forgive us!

Sun Feb 17, 2019, 01:30 PM
shockey80 (1,759 posts)

I am usually a very forgiving person. I will never be able to forgive Trump voters.

I have some friends, family members, coworkers who voted for Trump. Some of them are good people. I have been civil with them when it comes to Trump. I have been waiting for the inevitable to happen before I really tell them what I think about them. I have been waiting for the Mueller report and the removal of Trump.

When this happens I will tell them who they are and what they did. If they don't like it and no longer want anything to do with me that will be a blessing, Good riddance.

They supported a traitor and they turned against our constitution, our laws. They gave up all morals in order to support a fraud.

I will tell them they put themselves, all Americans, the entire country at risk. I will tell them they are complete fools.

When the inevitable happens and if I somehow remain on good terms with the Trump voters I know, which is doubtful, I will never ever trust them with anything because I will know deep down inside they are fools.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211830779

I have an idea for a new book: The DUmmies Guide to Survival Without Liberal Family and Friends.

Response to superpatriotman (Reply #1)
Sun Feb 17, 2019, 02:19 PM
 Fuzzpope (532 posts)
15. No, it won't.

These people are in the ****ing Void, they are lost.

They will not soul seek and face down the reality of their own twisted depravity in embracing such human filth as Trump.

No, they will immediately begin seeking out as congruent a replacement for Trump as they can find, and onto the pedastal that new Death Eater will go, howling and belching the lunatic music to their ears they have come to depend upon so greatly. Life without such after the opening of Pandora's box would be a constant torture.

Can you imagine the level of suffering they would endure being robbed of the courage to call some lovely human being a "dirty n#gger", or restrain themselves from bashing in the head of a 97 year old man with a brick because he was Mexican?

They will mobilize for Trump's successor at light speed. I guarantee you that there are at least three Republican congressmen right now ready to assume the role.

M-Kay DUmmy Fuzzpope (532 posts)

Response to shockey80 (Original post)
Sun Feb 17, 2019, 01:33 PM
 Paladin (19,207 posts)
2. You and me both. To hell with them. (nt)

Ouch!

I do have a question for DUmmy Paladin: How's your Mother's cooking?

Response to shockey80 (Original post)
Sun Feb 17, 2019, 01:40 PM
EndGOPPropaganda (684 posts)
5. But remember some are merely brainwashed. Propaganda works...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 01:30:24 PM by fatboy »
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: I will never be able to forgive Trump voters.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 02:09:01 PM »
Don't want or need your forgiveness.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 06:27:25 PM »
>shockey80 I am usually a very forgiving person. I will never be able to forgive Trump voters.

When your gravy trail derails, you'll beg the country boys and girls to take you in. 

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2019, 06:31:24 PM »
We don't want your forgiveness.  Personally I'd prefer that you just off yourselves.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 06:40:28 AM »
You are Democrats. It is in your very nature to be unforgiving. You can't help yourself; it is what you are.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2019, 08:56:19 AM »
The DUmplings àren't taking the  twelve dàys of Muellermass very well.
They've totaĺly ignored Muèller's own "no credibĺe èvidence proving colluion."  Keep in mind, collusion is NOT a crime.

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2019, 12:45:29 PM »
shockey80 (1,759 posts)

I am usually a very forgiving person. I will never be able to forgive Trump voters.

Don't give a @#$%. I would never ask lunatic and liar S80 for anything, let alone voting for what I think best for the country.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2019, 05:50:26 PM »
shockey80 (1,759 posts)

I have some friends, family members, coworkers who voted for Trump. Some of them are good people. I have been civil with them when it comes to Trump. I have been waiting for the inevitable to happen before I really tell them what I think about them. I have been waiting for the Mueller report and the removal of Trump.

When this happens I will tell them who they are and what they did. If they don't like it and no longer want anything to do with me that will be a blessing, Good riddance.

They supported a traitor and they turned against our constitution, our laws. They gave up all morals in order to support a fraud.

I will tell them they put themselves, all Americans, the entire country at risk. I will tell them they are complete fools.

When the inevitable happens and if I somehow remain on good terms with the Trump voters I know, which is doubtful, I will never ever trust them with anything because I will know deep down inside they are fools.

That is fine with me. I don't care.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2019, 06:48:49 PM »
shockey80 (1,759 posts)

Well, that's a shame that you can't forgive me. Oh, wait, no it isn't. I don't give a flying **** what you think, do or say about me. I'm a better person than you Shockey. I'm able to separate the political leanings from friends and family and still have a healthy relationship with all of them. You, on the other hand, will die alone and unloved, a bitter old intolerant fool.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2019, 06:57:41 PM »
:ohnoes:

Some anonymous jagoff at the biggest laughingstock website on the internet won't forgive me?

Go pound sand, no one cares.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender