Author Topic: Stinky goes extra stupid  (Read 842 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Stinky goes extra stupid
« on: February 12, 2019, 03:29:52 PM »
Quote from:
Stinky The Clown

How ****ing ignorant are the Moron-Americans chanting "Finish The Wall." I'm asking them here:

You ignorami. Not one ****ing INCH of his stupid ****ing wall is started. What part of "ZERO" eludes you zeros? How much of "NOTHING" has meaning for you nothings? In your tiny little cortexes, does the phrase "HASN'T HAPPENED" register at all? Can you wrap your pea brains around "LIE"?

You people are really something. How do you match your socks each morning? Have you yet figured out which end of the glass you pour your beer into? Do you need help each day figuring out if it is the weekend yet?

Only truly dumb dumb****s wear red hats that identify you as a genuine dumb****. Only truly dumb dumb****s gather in packs to mindlessly chant mindless palaver from a deranged old man yelling things in the air. Only truly dumb dumb****s are unable to understand that what is truly dumb is them. Only truly dumb dumb****s can live right there where the Magical Mystery Wall is supposed to be under construction and believe it is actually under construction.

God. Are you even capable of showing moisture from your nose on a shiny knife blade?

Jaybus Kerist on a trailer hitch, are you at least able to find you zipper when you need to piss?

By the way, be sure to vote - it is all on line now, you know - next Julember eleventeenth.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100211812147

I see Mike is unaware that over 600 miles of border wall was placed up during the Bush43 and Obama years, not to mentioned what has been built the last 2 years.

Of course, it doesn't take much to make Mike look more stupid than he already is.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Re: Stinky goes extra stupid
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 04:03:57 PM »
well, the idiots couldn't tell the truth if their very lives depended on it. They consider converting a barbed-wire cow fence into 20ft high steel rail wall sunken in concrete to be "repairs to existing fence".

And since I know a ton of the DUmpasses lurk here, I'll ask:  How does it feel to be losing so much, DUmmy?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 05:40:30 PM »
Mike's pretty ancient, having been born in 1946, and with at least one heart-attack, about forty pounds excess weight, an ex-wife under his belt, and a much-younger trophy wife the intended beneficiary of his life insurance. 

His use of the language he uses indicates he was pretty heated up when posting the comment, which doesn't bode well.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 08:42:27 PM »
>Stinky The Clown says: God. Are you even capable of showing moisture from your nose on a shiny knife blade?

Only islam filth and psycho killers think in terms of knife cutting on humans.  You and your cadre of evil anti-Americans
will have no time to stink more than you do now when you are cut down by honest Americans for your evil and threats of death.

Go back to Somali or EBF ME.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 11:49:30 AM »
Stinky The Clown

How ****ing ignorant are the Moron-Americans chanting "Finish The Wall." I'm asking them here:

You ignorami. Not one ****ing INCH of his stupid ****ing wall is started. What part of "ZERO" eludes you zeros? How much of "NOTHING" has meaning for you nothings? In your tiny little cortexes, does the phrase "HASN'T HAPPENED" register at all? Can you wrap your pea brains around "LIE"?

https://www.elpasotimes.com/videos/news/2018/04/09/bollard-border-wall-construction-began-santa-teresa/33677841/

Bollard border wall construction began in Santa Teresa
U. S. Customs & Border Protection announce the official start of construction for new bollard wall to replace 20-miles of primary vehicle barriers.
The two keys words are new and wall.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke