Author Topic: DUAC version 17.BETO  (Read 894 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
DUAC version 17.BETO
« on: February 11, 2019, 02:16:17 PM »
Time to panic!!!

Mon Feb 11, 2019, 09:09 AM

allgood33 (1,051 posts)

I think Beto has hit upon something big for the campaign season. Hold dueling rallies wherever <---- DUAC!

Trump holds his rallies or even after Trum[ gives a major speech. That way there can be a rapid, real-time response to his lies and more people will hear the truth as the media will be forced to cover both sides on the same day.

Too much of Trump rallies are filled with unrefuted lies and the media fact-checking is done almost in a vacuum. Live coverage of dueling rallies will at least force the media to cover both sides in real time. The counter ralley should take place an hour or so after Trump stumps with his lies.

Let's call it DUAC!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211805898

Response to allgood33 (Original post)

Mon Feb 11, 2019, 09:30 AM

bluestarone (4,919 posts)

3. Yes this is a great idea!!   :loser: :loser:

Rapid response on everything he say's or does.

DUAC again!!!

Response to bluestarone (Reply #3)

Mon Feb 11, 2019, 02:17 PM

mitch96 (2,325 posts)

15. The tRump lies rapid response team!! <--- I like it!

The DUAC lives!!

Mon Feb 11, 2019, 10:40 AM

California_Republic (966 posts)

6. Like an early primary. Can each Dem out organizes Trump?

No!

But try anyway!!

Mon Feb 11, 2019, 11:26 AM

Johnny2X2X (4,856 posts)

10. We're going to have to get dirty

We cannot let Trump's lies and criminal activity go unchallenged. I want to see Dems very plainly call him a liar and a traitor.

Crrrrrraaaaaaaappppp!

It was a good run though.

Mon Feb 11, 2019, 11:56 AM

RAAD2 (4 posts)

14. I Wish I Could Fly To El Paso Today

Told wife...

I can see that DUmmy in the making RAAD2 is going places at the DUmp.

"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline 67 Rover

Re: DUAC version 17.BETO
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 02:45:01 PM »

Mon Feb 11, 2019, 11:56 AM

RAAD2 (4 posts)

14. I Wish I Could Fly To El Paso Today

Told wife...

Maybe protest standing in a ditch full of fire ants while wearing a gay cowboy hat.   :rotf:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 03:51:50 PM »
Mon Feb 11, 2019, 09:09 AM

allgood33 (1,051 posts)

I think Beto has hit upon something big for the campaign season. Hold dueling rallies wherever <---- DUAC!

Trump holds his rallies or even after Trum[ gives a major speech. That way there can be a rapid, real-time response to his lies and more people will hear the truth as the media will be forced to cover both sides on the same day.

Too much of Trump rallies are filled with unrefuted lies and the media fact-checking is done almost in a vacuum. Live coverage of dueling rallies will at least force the media to cover both sides in real time. The counter ralley should take place an hour or so after Trump stumps with his lies.

The truth? You can't handle the truth! <-I heard an old guy (probably a lefty hero) say that a in a movie. I'm sure you know which one.

Let's get to the heart of the matter. The liberals, whether it be ones in power or impotent ones like all of those at the DUmp, do NOT care one iota about the truth. The truth is that they hate the truth because it is a danger to so much that they adore and cherish. What the liberals really want is to make sure that their lies are promoted far and wide AND loud enough to drown out the truth.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 09:41:33 AM »

Mexican flags were waving at the rally of failed Senate candidate Robert “Beto” O’Rourke tonight as he denounced the effort to build a wall to protect America.
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/photos-mexican-flags-2020-merch-at-beto-counter-rally/

boto's "crowd"...

I find the first picture ironic where there is a sign telling Trump to go home to Russia, yet people displaying 2 mexican flags about 10 feet away.  I take that as this crowd is ok with a known mexican influence on our government over an imagined Russian influence over our government.

not an American flag in sight...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 11:02:19 AM »
Speaking of Beto, did everyone catch the media trying to claim that he had 10,000 people at his rally and that his crowd dwarfed Trump's?  :rofl:

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 11:31:02 AM »
I think Beto has hit upon something big for the campaign season.  He did a video of himself at the dentist, next he should do one when he visits his proctologist.

Then he can show every one wat a real ass hole he is. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 03:05:14 PM »
Maybe protest standing in a ditch full of fire ants while wearing a gay cowboy hat.   :rotf:

H5 for that old reference!!! :rofl: :lmao: :lol:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender