Author Topic: "As I sit here today" swallowing the bits of vomit  (Read 1145 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
"As I sit here today" swallowing the bits of vomit
« on: February 10, 2019, 09:42:41 PM »
Star Member Mira (21,049 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211794904

"As I sit here today" swallowing the bits of vomit...that keep showing up in my mouth I want to put the obvious into words: the hearings are exposing the squirmiest and slimiest of the underside of a useless beholden corrupt human being.
Also brutal, callous, and hard hearted, disgusting and unworthy.

On the flip side I am riveted by most of the house members who as questioners have caught on. They are not allowing the acting AG worm his way into stealing their time and they show him up for the unco-operative blob he is.

In the last week I have had a little recurrence of a formerly felt relieving feeling creep back into my consciousness. I had not experienced it since Obama took over for Bush 2.
Watching some Democratic Members of the legislative branch swing into action and hearing their determination for investigations and oversight started and expressed I am feeling a bit of permission to slowly exhale. Maybe they’ve got this.

History proves what is hard to imagine in our perilous time. We can believe that this, too, shall pass.
Vigilance.

oh, for ****'s face... it's obvious it has never watched congressional hearing before...

thegoose (1,780 posts)

2. We always knew why this idiot gorilla was installed

He's a Donnie Dump consigliere. And you can bet your ass he tells Ancient Orange everything he finds out in the department.

this idiot, as you call him, ran rings around your congress members...

Star Member riverwalker (8,451 posts)

4. The courage of the Democratic congress

Through all this darkness, is an inspiration.

:lmao:

Star Member murielm99 (22,413 posts)

6. All day, Whittaker has reminded me of

Nixon's John Erlichman. He has that same thuggish look and demeanor.

As much as we all had that visceral reaction to Erlichman, I am told that Haldeman was the real SOB of the pair.

:yawn:

Firestorm49 (592 posts)

7. Good review.

I was particularly impressed with 1) the number of women on the panel, which you would seldom see if see on a Republican led committee and 2) their veracity in questioning. They were pit bulls, and I was happy to witness their resolute in questioning a worm who tried his best to spit a loogie (sp?) in the face of the committee.

they looked like spoiled brats.

Star Member Mira (21,049 posts)

8. None of the attempts at the customary intimidation

of men over women worked with any of our Amazons. NO matter how imposing/threatening bald muscle man might have looked.
To me he just looked like an overstuffed refrigerator.

Oh, IDK... that one 'Amazon' looked so mad I thought she was going to have a stroke... or another one... or whatever...

Initech (73,852 posts)

10. The Trumpanzees are trying to steal this office.

We cannot let them get away with it!!!!

...  :o ...

WTF?

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: "As I sit here today" swallowing the bits of vomit
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 09:55:42 PM »
>Mira ... I am feeling a bit of permission to slowly exhale.

Like most of your lemmings in the party of rejects, nimrods, bums and welfare scum...you follow the herd over the cliff.
Every breath you take is a burden on honest, working people.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 11:29:03 PM »
What a bunch of mindless drones they are. Jim Jones would have looked at the primitives and said "Not even a challenge. Too easy to manipulate."

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 08:18:32 AM »
Since DUpipo didn't provide much in the way of context for these laments and railings, The thread date stamp suggests they are pissed that Whitaker handed House Ds their overly substantial asses without breaking a sweat.

And yes, Trump chooses people who can stand up to the Ds' star chamber inquisitions, because the Ds let the world know in late 2016 what they would do.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 08:31:28 AM »
Star Member murielm99 (22,413 posts)

6. All day, Whittaker has reminded me of

Nixon's John Erlichman. He has that same thuggish look and demeanor.

As much as we all had that visceral reaction to Erlichman, I am told that Haldeman was the real SOB of the pair.
:rofl:
Further confirmation the DUmmies are a bunch of bitter, aging hippies. Watergate happened over 45 years ago.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 08:44:06 AM »
:rofl:
Further confirmation the DUmmies are a bunch of bitter, aging hippies. Watergate happened over 45 years ago.

Yea but did Erlichman drink beer or have a yearbook?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 08:53:36 AM »
Yea but did Erlichman drink beer or have a yearbook?
No but his name is Erlichman which sounds like Eichman who was a nazi and that means...something.  /DUmmie logic
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2019, 12:08:29 PM »
SHorter version:  "Whitaker is poopy head." and "Orange man bad."
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.