Author Topic: Can we really keep recycling the same Fitzmas setups?  (Read 548 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Can we really keep recycling the same Fitzmas setups?
« on: February 08, 2019, 09:02:42 PM »
Now it seems the DUmpasses have all on their own, revived the russian hooker peepee story.
I'd like to think this is just Tier One trolling, but this is a well-established DUmpass.... RandySF.
Granted, in that sea of stupid, it's really hard to tell the difference between any of them, but dang. Really...  they are gonna do this again.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211787727

Thu Feb 7, 2019, 10:35 AM
RandySF (22,474 posts)

There may be a pee tape after all
Sergei Millian, a Belarus-born businessman who was the source of the “pee-tape” allegations in the infamous Steele dossier, built a close relationship with Trump aide George Papadopoulos in 2016 and offered to serve as a go-between for the Trump campaign and an author with connections to the Russian government, the Washington Post reports.
The new report suggests Millian was closer to Trump’s campaign than was previously known.
https://politicalwire.com/2019/02/07/pee-tape-source-sought-access-to-trump-in-2016/

Response to RandySF (Original post)Thu Feb 7, 2019, 10:52 AM
ProudLib72 (14,081 posts)

3. If the pee tape were released right now and shown all over the country during prime time
Everyone would just shrug their shoulders.
To borrow Jane's Addiction's line, Nothing's shocking.

Response to whathehell (Reply #7)Thu Feb 7, 2019, 11:18 AM

9. The man met privately with Putin. That was the biggest news of last week
Where was the public outrage? Maybe on Rachel. I just don't see a pee tape as representing more than a very minor transgression compared with meeting in private with the enemy of the free world.

damned sickos...

Response to ProudLib72 (Reply #3)Fri Feb 8, 2019, 07:51 PM
Arazi (3,274 posts)
25. The "P" tape is actually pedophilia. Twitter IC folks believe its underage Ivanka

Response to Funtatlaguy (Reply #8)Thu Feb 7, 2019, 11:20 AM
Star Member Stand and Fight (7,272 posts)

10. Well, then removal from office followed by serious jail time...

Theres more, some so vile, some perverted, I didn't want to bring their disgusting depravity over here.
These people are seriously messed up in the head man

Offline SVPete

Re: Can we really keep recycling the same Fitzmas setups?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 06:46:54 AM »

9. The man met privately with Putin. 1 That was the biggest news of last week
Where was the public outrage? Maybe on Rachel. I just don't see a pee tape as representing more than a very minor transgression compared with meeting in private with the enemy of the free world. 2

1 What in Hades is this about? Assuming this vague allusion refers to Trump ...

* Was it President Trump meeting privately with Putin? Presidents do such things, meeting privately with other world leaders.

* Was it billionaire hospitality businessman Trump meeting privately with Putin? Putin probably was not the only high up leader of a country with whom he met while negotiating a high stakes deal.

2 Why do I suspect DUpipo adored Putin back when Bush and OhBummer! were President? Putin is DUpipo's bogeyman because of their evidence-free fantasy that Putin helped Trump become President instead of HilLIARy.

As political gossip sheets go, Political Wire looks (I looked it over briefly) like it might be a rung above Louise Mensch or Palmer Report (not exactly standards of excellence or sanity).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.