Author Topic: sheshepissed Black Man accused of rape (x2)  (Read 1467 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
sheshepissed Black Man accused of rape (x2)
« on: February 08, 2019, 07:44:05 PM »
Star Member sheshe2 (53,468 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211796145

Wait ONE MINUTE here.

I have tried to stay out of this.

Let me see if I have this straight.

Northam. White. Two yearbooks. Two stories. One he admits to being in a picture in black face standing next to a man in a KKK robe. Next day, IT WAS NOT ME! I would never do anything like that, however I love and admire Michael Jackson so for a dance contest I used a bit of shoe polish on my face, so yeah, I darkened my face and did a little jive. I moonwalked! It was fun. Second year book, he was known a 'coonman' and has no clue why he was called that. He refuses to resign because he doesn't want to be called a racist for life.

Now we have the LT Governor twice accused of rape. The man is black. Um. I am with the #metwo movement yet would like to see an investigation first. Sorry, that is me.

Which man has articles of impeachment being written against him for his removal. That would be the black man by a white man, yet the white man gets a pass.

Go figure.

I am sorry, I am so confused with this hot mess.

:fuelfire: You idiots started this game... now you get to ride it out...

Star Member uponit7771 (51,809 posts)

5. +1, #metoo doesn't mean guilt by accusation. #NoFranken2.0!!!

:o

Star Member Eliot Rosewater (20,110 posts)

2. Investigate first. Now these dont always work, Kavanaugh was CLEARLY shown to be

a serial ...you know, I dont want to get sued so I wont say.

You know, same thing rump was accused of and clearly guilty of.

They of course were promoted.

Gee, I wonder if the GOP who cares NOTHING about women and NOTHING about rape will use the #MeToo movement against us and to their advantage...gee

And anyone who comes along and ALL OF A SUDDEN has a great deal of CONCERN about these men, well, I dont have to finish that one.

:thatsright:

Star Member brush (22,143 posts)

4. There must be an investigation in the Fairfax case.

Not just accusations. If he did let's find out for sure and punish him.

There's no need for an investigation in Northam's or the AG's case as they confessed.

An investigation pls, we've seen Franken set-up by repugs and driven from office without an investigation. I'm not saying he's innocent but lset's find out if he's guilty.

:popcorn: You should probably empower a special council...

Star Member Bradshaw3 (2,105 posts)

6. One way to help you understand

Is that the biggest difference - by far - in these two cases is that one is about what could be multiple criminal sexual assaults while another is about painting your face, which is racist, stupid and abhorrent, but not criminal.

and that's really it. Although the gov might have done something it wasn't illegal... rape is, and hould be investigated...

Fri Feb 8, 2019, 07:54 PM
Star Member sheshe2 (53,468 posts)

7. Blackface

Blackface standing next to a white robed clansman, a symbol of hatred that caused the murder of thousands of black men, women and the children such as Emmett Till is abhorrent to me as rape.

regardless of your 'feelz', its not a crime to be a stupid racist POS...

Star Member jberryhill (54,529 posts)

8. What is the usual sentence for the crime of blackface?

:lmao:

OliverQ (1,657 posts)

15. Being a racist 35 years ago isn't illegal.

Committing sexual assault against multiple women is.

Pretty easy to see why one is getting impeached and one isn't.

BUT BUT BUT.... BLACK MAN!!!

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: sheshepissed Black Man accused of rape (x2)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 07:48:06 PM »
BUT BUT BUT.... BLACK MAN!!!

And for the sheshe2 primitive, a white woman with a jar of black shoe-polish on her vanity amid her other cosmetics because she likes to go out in blackface, that's all that matters.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 07:52:33 PM »
There have been Ds who have called on Northam to resign, as has the WashPost. So, no, the white man is not getting a pass.

As to Fairfax, I agree, let the claims be investigated.

BUT rape and sexual assault are crimes; being an idiot, racist or not, is not. There is no moral/legal equivalency between what Northam did and what Fairfax is accused of doing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 07:56:38 PM »
There is no moral/legal equivalency between what Northam did and what Fairfax is accused of doing.

Oh, but you're forgetting Fairfax's black privilege, where he's "entitled" to commit a greater crime but pay no greater penalty than the white guy doing something lesser.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 07:58:00 PM »
Two white democrats have dressed in blackface and it will be the one real black democrat that is removed from office.

A perfect parable for the democrat party.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 08:25:02 PM »
Now we have the LT Governor twice accused of rape. The man is black. Um. I am with the #metwo movement yet would like to see an investigation first. Sorry, that is me.

Hell, even I know that it is the #metoo movement, not the #metwo movement.  She-she--what a dumb-dumb.

I am sorry, I am so confused with this hot mess.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 09:57:39 PM »
I just don't see any negatives here... :-) :-) :-) :-)
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2019, 10:01:13 PM »
Star Member uponit7771 (51,809 posts)

5. +1, #metoo doesn't mean guilt by accusation. #NoFranken2.0!!!

Of COURSE it does, sparky. Of course it does.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2019, 11:20:53 PM »

2. Investigate first. Now these dont always work, Kavanaugh was CLEARLY shown to be

a serial ...you know, I dont want to get sued so I wont say.

You know, same thing rump was accused of and clearly guilty of.

They of course were promoted.

Gee, I wonder if the GOP who cares NOTHING about women and NOTHING about rape will use the #MeToo movement against us and to their advantage...gee

And anyone who comes along and ALL OF A SUDDEN has a great deal of CONCERN about these men, well, I dont have to finish that one.

What proof do you know of that clearly shows Kavanaugh to be a serial... you know what?

Trump has never been accused of rape so regardless of whatever he has or hasn't done nothing was illegal.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2019, 09:06:46 AM »
Hell, even I know that it is the #metoo movement, not the #metwo movement.  She-she--what a dumb-dumb.
maybe she said #metwo because two accusers have come forward against Fairfax...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2019, 06:01:32 PM »

2. Investigate first.

Star Member brush (22,143 posts)

4. There must be an investigation in the Fairfax case.

Not just accusations.

They can call for investigations. They can even have investigations. It doesn't matter. The most smartest people in the universe told me just a few short months ago that I've got to believe the women over a man. That means that guy is guilty as hell.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2019, 08:29:09 PM »
>SheIt...I have tried to stay out of this.  I am sorry, I am so confused with this hot mess.

Meanwhile, as you observe the sweaty entanglement as your dream stud runs out of holes to plug...you step up
to the bedside and offer a receptacle for its aching seed...

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2019, 09:27:10 PM »
>SheIt...I have tried to stay out of this.  I am sorry, I am so confused with this hot mess.

Meanwhile, as you observe the sweaty entanglement as your dream stud runs out of holes to plug...you step up
to the bedside and offer a receptacle for its aching seed...

*blinkblinkblink*
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2019, 07:48:41 PM »
I just don't see any negatives here... :-) :-) :-) :-)

I think it is funny as hell myself.  Now they have to go PC postal on their own politicians or lose all credibility. Talk about self inflicted wounds!!   :lmao:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi