Author Topic: Lamond, the MrsCorpio primitive, thinks it's a plot  (Read 1473 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Lamond, the MrsCorpio primitive, thinks it's a plot
« on: February 06, 2019, 11:53:18 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211785775

Oh my.

MrScorpio (71,130 posts)     Wed Feb 6, 2019, 08:55 PM

There's a concerted rat ****ing operation going on in VA against Democrats right now

I usually don’t get paranoid about conspiracies, but this time it looks obvious

theboss (10,078 posts)     Wed Feb 6, 2019, 09:11 PM
response to Lamond's original post

12. And another person who doesn't know what rat****ing is.

Why do none of you know what rat****ing is?

OilemFirchen (5,459 posts)      Wed Feb 6, 2019, 09:16 PM

18. I sense that you have a great deal of knowledge on the subject.

Call it a hunch.

theboss (10,078 posts)     Wed Feb 6, 2019, 09:19 PM

19. I like politics

Rat****ing is basically the old LBJ "Make the bastard deny it" joke come to life. It's doctoring images to make someone look bad. It's starting unsubstantiated rumors. It's editing tapes to again make a person sound bad. It's basically creative lying.

Having a black liberal college educated professor accuse a politician of raping her would be rat****ing only if she were lying and knew she were lying.

So, if she's lying, the characterization is fair.

Do you think she's lying?

If you answer "I don't know" or "no," the characterization is unfair.

brooklynite (48,473 posts)      Wed Feb 6, 2019, 09:34 PM
response to Lamond's original post

21. Explain how the conservatives forced Northam or Herring to put on blackface...

Once it's available for discovery (or worse, admitted to), there's no basis for complaint.

As for Fairfax, is it your claim that his accuser is lying? If so, please explain the basis for your opinion.

triron (10,555 posts)      Wed Feb 6, 2019, 10:11 PM

29. Why does anyone give a **** about what happened 35 years ago?.....

^^^well, the primitives sure seemed to care some several weeks ago.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BamaMoose

Re: Lamond, the MrsCorpio primitive, thinks it's a plot
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 01:26:32 AM »
Interesting how he presents himself as the voice of black people and routinely tries to redefine racism as "anything white people do that blacks don't like".  Yet when two white democrats are accused of actually doing something racist (with photographic evidence) he is willing to defend them with his last breath.  Not to mention the fact that they are trying hard to tear down an accomplished black woman who possibly was raped.  Their fluidity on issues is rather amazing.  I don't know who came up with the term for Hillary, but Camp Weathervane is certainly appropriate in this situation.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 05:29:59 AM »
Interesting how he presents himself as the voice of black people.....

That used to be so, but the past couple of years, it's been pretty obvious that MrsCorpio's been slipping as leader of the blacks on Skins's island.  I don't see anyone in particular who's emerging as the new leader, but what I do see is an erosion in any enthusiasm for Lamond; his day is done.

It's too bad because Lamond provided a treasure trove of humor over the years, but Time inevitably renders all things stale and boring.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 07:19:44 AM »
"Blackface" is when someone dons black make-up and then says things to try and make black people look stupid. Lamond does *all* that without the make-up.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 07:36:04 AM »
"Blackface" is when someone dons black make-up and then says things to try and make black people look stupid. Lamond does *all* that without the make-up.

It's been fascinating over the years, watching the evolution of the primitives.

The MrsCorpio primitive, once the archetypical angry black militant, for example, is now eroding into a laughingstock, a caricature of those things he alleges himself to be concerned about.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2019, 07:38:46 AM »
It's been fascinating over the years, watching the evolution of the primitives.

The MrsCorpio primitive, once the archetypical angry black militant, for example, is now eroding into a laughingstock, a caricature of those things he alleges himself to be concerned about.

Did he ever pay any of the DUmmies back when he begged for $$ at the DUmp and claimed to be living in an appliance carton?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 07:42:52 AM »
Did he ever pay any of the DUmmies back when he begged for $$ at the DUmp and claimed to be living in an appliance carton?

He perhaps used his black privilege to wiggle out of that.

The rest of us are expected to make good our debts to others, but because he's black and a formerly repressed racial group, he doesn't have to.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2019, 08:20:20 AM »

There's a concerted rat ****ing operation going on in VA against Democrats right now

I usually don’t get paranoid about conspiracies, but this time it looks obvious

No conspiracy, just (Democ)rats ****ing each other, autophagy. The Democrats created these bogeymonsters, never imagining their bogeymonsters - accusations of racism and sexual assault, and whatever's next - would turn on the Ds.

Here's a new political story of the South in the 1970s: the racist Democrats didn't leave the D Party, they just went into hiding, while decent people who rejected racism went over to the R Party. The current generation of racist Ds are "soft", encouraging among blacks: government dependency; fast-buck and self-destructive lifestyles; glorification of thugs; blaming whites. Modern racist Ds reveal themselves in "fun" stunts that show they don't see racism as a problem, e.g. black-face and minstrel-show costumes.

Unlike Proggies, I'll state upfront that my "story" above is exaggerated and over-simplified. Generalizations generally are.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 08:22:25 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2019, 08:55:29 AM »
In reality, the only one in VA government about whom MrCorpulent really gives a rat's ass :-) is Fairfax. And his accuser gives the lie to MrCorpulent's CT: she's an ardent D; she's black; he's admitted to the time and place aspects of her story.

Has MrCorpulent played the Race Traitor Card against her yet?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2019, 09:26:22 AM »
Has MrCorpulent played the Race Traitor Card against her yet?

Oh, I fully expect he will, any minute now.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2019, 10:44:37 AM »

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2019, 12:41:34 PM »
Response to hughee99 (Reply #84)Thu Feb 7, 2019, 08:41 AM
Star Member Fresh_Start (9,373 posts)

99. it wasnt generic blackface

he was specifically mocking Hurricane Katrina survivors.

Because losing people lives and huge swaths of a city to a hurricane
and having people dying in the dome in inhumane conditions wasn't bad enough

I guess the next national conversation needs to be about what level of blackface is acceptable.  Is it the intent or political affiliation of the offender that determines severity?  I know, I know, it doesn't matter...the leftards will continue to be complete f***ing hypocrites no matter what.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2019, 09:35:11 PM »

It is called Karma, the monster you all created is coming for you now :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2019, 09:44:49 PM »
It is called Karma, the monster you all created is coming for you now :-)

I think this, by Charlie Mike over at DU Jr., is a classic and needs permanentized in some manner, for the Demos and primitives always to see:

https://www.discussionist.com/10151929091

Charlie Mike (14,743 posts)     Fri Feb 1, 2019, 06:42 PM

Ya know, lefty, I'd totally give Northam a pass for good reasons such as

* it was a long time ago and he's a different guy

* different values then

* it was just a costume

BUT

you've been such bastards over the years, destroying people for far less even fabricating outrage against kids that you hateful little animals deserve to choke on your own bile.

Northam will be destroyed and so will the next one, and the next one, and all the ones after that until you learn your lesson.

Sincerely,
GFY
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2019, 08:29:49 AM »
I think this, by Charlie Mike over at DU Jr., is a classic and needs permanentized in some manner, for the Demos and primitives always to see:

https://www.discussionist.com/10151929091

Perfect! I'd just add that, unlike VA's SecState, Northam's being a prevaricating weasel about it.

As to Fairfax, even Kammy is straddling the Plantation Wall about that accusation. Were the accuser a white R woman, she'd probably have a different take, though.