Author Topic: FBI Investigating Threats to Shoot Washington Sheriffs Over I-1639 Non-Enforceme  (Read 8181 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
We’ve noted that a number of Washington State’s sheriffs have announced that they won’t be enforcing the gun control measures enacted under I-1639. That’s the constitutionally questionable ballot initiative that was approved in November which imposes an age limit on gun purchases, prohibits private gun sales, increases waiting periods and enacts a “safe storage” requirement.

The Washington State Sheriffs Association and the Washington State Law Enforcement Instructors Association opposed the ballot measure. And since it passed, by our count, 13 of the state’s county sheriffs (out of 39 counties) have announced that they won’t enforce the new law.

Now, in response to their defiance, death threats have been made against some of the sheriffs.

A Facebook user, identified as being located in Washington but outside of Spokane County, made threats toward sheriffs, including (Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie) Knezovich.

According to a press release from the SCSO, Spokane County Crime Check received a tip about the threats at about 1 p.m. on Monday. The caller who reported the comments was also located outside of Spokane County.

The caller said the posts threatened Washington sheriffs who have said they will not or cannot enforce I-1639.

The FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force is reportedly investigating.

A post by the Facebook account explicitly called out Knezovich, reading “Ozzie Knezovich is gonna get a bullet in his skull,” according to the release.

Another post from the Facebook user also referenced Republicans, saying “I am going to kill every single one of them,” according to the release. That comment came on a post about a story about Grant County Sheriff Tom Jones announcing his department would not enforce the initiative.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/02/daniel-zimmerman/fbi-investigating-threats-to-shoot-washington-sheriffs-over-i-1639-enforcement/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline DLR Pyro

Define irony:   The people who profess to be for laws that supposedly make people safe from gun violence threaten Law Enforcement with gun violence.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Eastern Washington State is largely populated by the more sane and rational people in the state. Many of those in the greater Seattle area are wacko leftists who adhere to their particular brand of lunacy. It would not surprise me in the least to hear that the threats are coming from the western side of the state - home of the leftist fascists.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.